• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just... somethin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Alien X easily recreates the universe. (So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies)

Inside Alien X's body contain a pocket universe which once visited by Paradox (The Forge of Creation)

Paradox inside alien x

Inside that pocket universe there are small, multiple dots.

And each dot is an entire galaxy. (So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies)

Dots galaxies

So, Alien X can easily recreates the universe and holds absolute control over his pocket universe, which has many galaxies inside.

Would this upgrade him to "At least Low 2-C"?

Uh, no, I mean, I didn't talks about galaxy, I talk about his entire pocket dimension has many, many, and many galaxies, and Alien X embodies it, Alien X is that pocket universe.

Isn't this qualify to "At least Low 2-C"?

Tabuu also gets "At least Low 2-C" because he's embodies Subspace.

No, a single universal continuum is just Low 2-C, and several wrongs do not make a right.

Wrong metaphor there I think Ant.

I think what Asdf is trying to say is that Alien X holds a pocket universe within itself in addition to the universe it reset, so it is more powerful than just a single universe.

@Monarch Laciel

Thank you very much, you gives us a correct meaning, what do you think about it?

Tabuu is actually "At least Low 2-C" because he is >>>> Master Hand who is >>>>>> Smash! Arceus who is >>>>> Smash! Dialga who is Low 2-C by being born

I really don't think that have a little pocket universe with its own galaxies is enough to warrant an "At least Low 2-C" rating.

@ProfessorKukui4Life The Forge of Creation is just the name of the episode.

Since everyone said no, then I guess this thread can be close, thanks you all for the inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back