• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just some more generic Sans spam. Move along.

Mecha Sonic vs Sans. I saw this in a youtube video once. So, yeah. Speed equalized. No master emerald. Both are bloodlusted despite the fact neither of them have blood. Fight is in the Judgement Hall.

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
Mecha sonic

I mean, I don't really think mecha sonic exactly has a soul to hax, so there goes San's main way of dura negation. Sans does still have his teleporting stuff, and can throw out enough attacks to chip damage, but I don't see his 8C chip damage killing 8A mecha sonic before mecha sonic hits him, what with the stamina gap and all.

Yeah I honestly expected nobody to pay any attention to this page. Yeah, it's fairly slanted in Mecha's favor.

Uh, so, wasn't Sans able to kill the soulless Flowey, multiple times, when Flowey likely had a fair bit of LV and EXP? Sans should still be able to take this with relative ease.

He would have killed Flowey through regular AP. Sans' AP is a lot lower than mecha sonic.

^^^

We don't know how strong base Flowye is. All we know is that he almost one-shotted a 10-C with one attack, but got one-shotted back by freaking Toriel.

Yeeeaaahhh, Mecha Sonic FRA. No soul + MS's higher Durability = bad times for the skeleton.

Sans doesn't need for someone to have a soul to kill them, considering that his durability ignoring doesn't require soul manip to work + Flowey.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Sans doesn't need for someone to have a soul to kill them, considering that his durability ignoring doesn't require soul manip to work + Flowey.
1) When was that stated?

2) Again, we don't know how strong Flowey was.

Isn't his dura negation through attacking the soul though? Flowey's probably not 8-A.

@DMB

1. The fact that literally everyone can attack the soul in Undertale? If that's all that was needed to ignore Chara's durability, anyone would have done it and killed Chara.

2. Unless Flowey was somehow always weaker than Froggit when fighting Sans (despite taking a hit from Toriel), the latter would have needed to bypass durability.

And then? They can't bypass Frisk's armors that protect the soul. Sans can bypass this.

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

I mean, he could be. Toriel doesn't like to kill things, to the point where you literally have to try to get killed by her as she won't kill you if you're above 1 HP and when you get there she deliberately misses. I doubt that the fireball she show flowey with was 7-C.

@DMB Assumption. Nothing hints that Sans' durability ignoring is via the soul outside of KR, so we can't assume that it is.

@Woki

>Legitmately thinking Flowey was always weaker than Froggit, despite him soloing everyone many times

He specifically mentions to NOT get noticed by Sans at all, implying that each time he did, he got killed by Sans.

Looking through, I can't see any form of dura neg for not god Flowey, so he'd probably have to be legitimately 7-C to kill everyone even if it was done through subterfuge. So it seems fair enough for Sans to have more mundane durability negation. I'll switch to Sans then.

Wokistan said:
He would have killed Flowey through regular AP. Sans' AP is a lot lower than mecha sonic.
Flowey's durability at that point should be at least on the level where he could take another one of Toriel's fireballs, or even on the level of a stronger monster. Sans would not have killed Flowey through AP as that would have taken years

Back