• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just How Much Do You Hate Forest (Deciding which calc to use for Fana's AP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So at the moment, we have two calcs for Fana's AP.

This one:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Epsilon_R/Fana_Hates_Forests

And this one: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Fireball_-_Black_Clover

The first one sits her at Mountain Level

The second one sit her at Town Level

I assume calc members shall be required to make sure the math still works out, while knowledgeable members will be required for the greater effect these calcs will have on the verse.

With that said, let's get this over with.

The effect on scaling would be easy: All 7-Cs become 7-A, all Low 7-Bs also become 7-A because the multipler isn't big enough to get them higher, and this is more consistent with Low 6-B feat later on.

As far as I remember, the formula used in both of these calculations was rejected some time ago by Ugarik, so you should recalculate this feat using our standard fire formula.

Therefir said:
As far as I remember, the formula used in both of these calculations was rejected some time ago by Ugarik
Why per say, is the question

If we're not using them due to chemical reasons (seems arbitrary to me, but eh) another calc can be done just using heat change, I suppose. I do think it's a bit silly to say fire doesn't act like fire.

Epsilon R said:
Ant said the original formula is fine
Uh, weird, he tends to leave these kinds of problems in DontTalkDT's hands, where did he say that?

He isn't aware of this discussion, just the original which was to see which version was better since both calcs use different scaling pretty much hence one being town level and the other mountain.

@Therefir & DMUA

What do you think about the new calculation?

>7-B Black Clover again

Nice, so the ones far stronger than Fana are going to be still 7-B but just have much higher AP?

It can probably be applied then, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back