• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu kaisen top tier speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, holding your attention != speaking at mach 500 speeds, there was moments where they were both stood still waiting for the other to make a move to counter - like Sukuna waiting for Gojo to make a move to utilise Mahoraga's adaptation, this is because most characters aren't living at their peak speeds but merely utilise them in bursts like punches, dodges, blocks, dashes, and so on.
people here need to get rid of the habit of just saying things and assume people will bleive without providing actual coherant explanations or evidence for their positon, and it seems like you completely my point, literally missed it to the point it seems you didn't even read it

you know, the one sukuna and gojo are actively participating against during the 41 seconds time frame where they need to hold out maximum attention and processing power less they get blitzed by the mach 500 opponent next to them, gojo himself does perceive and measure events happening in a less than 0,01 seconds timeframe despite the fact that the prior clash having taken effect for less than 10 seconds
this is the first tid bit of the argument (focus on the bolded bit you conveniently ignored )do you want an even more explicit break down of how processing something" works? or do you genuinely not understand what the implication of not processing information fast enough to react to yout opponent?

doing it even more slowly, let's examine the following order, when you can process information fast enough to be ready for your opponent's attack, this is what happens

1. attack is initiated
2. light get's detected by the eyes
3. the information is sent to your brain
4. the brain compiles the information from your body get an image of what's happening
5. the brain calculates movement and initiates a response
6. signals are then transmitted through your body to move
7. the attack is evaded

vs, when you're an idiot, and you're not keeping up the information processing to fight your mach 500 opponent

1. mach 500 attack is initiated
2. ligth is detected by your eyes
3. a message is se—oops, you're dead, never saw a damn thing.

the thing that very much isn't getting trough your head is if you're not keeping up with the opponent's speed, you die when they use it, that's it, there is nothing else, and lol at you previously telling me to stop assuming when you're very much assuming everything you're coming up with zero regards to how much sens it actually makes to scale the characters to a speed they have no buisness reaching

i am also very certain i dealt with this

characters aren't living at their peak speeds but merely utilise them in bursts like punches, dodges, blocks, dashes, and so on.

if the characters don't have the information processing speed necessary to do use their speed they're useless, they won't be able to react to attacks that fast and thus the entire reaction speed falls apart because the only things you can react to is stuff you can ******* see idk how that slipped trough your mind but if they can't process info that fast how are they going to react to attacks that fast?
spoiler: they f*cking can't!

idk why i should even be explaining this, when it should be obvious as hell, when you can't process or see what's coming at you, you can't react to it, and thus can't dodge it

so either

1 gojo and sukuna are idiots who could have finished off their opponent any time they wanted because they couldn't react to their speed (and neither could they)
2 they're still idiots because they can actually react to mach 500 attacks but stood there for several days from their prepective effectively doing nothing
3 they're actually (and bear with it).....not that fast! and that speed is something you want them to operate at despite the series telling to your face that they don't even when one of them wants to land a lethal blow on the other party
you know, this little scene

despite the fact that the prior clash having taken effect for less than 10 seconds and in that sub 10 seconds time frame and all he managed to do then was land one solid blow on sukuna and then fail to follow it up before Mahoraga emerges and shatters his domain, this is a low speed showing
and the other 41 seconds tid bit, and them using supersonic attacks, and those being threatening

This is even accepted in radical cases on VSBW, like how Barry Allen can be accepted as immeasurable speed yet any DC reader will show you weird moments where he's fighting within time frames - even if seriously - yet only for JJK a scene where they stop and talk is suddenly an anti-feat?
yeah because those are anto feats 2, only little difference, barry allen and comics in general make dragon ball look like one of the most consistent series in power levels to ever exists with stats being on different orders of magnitudes left right and center, the one currently accepted is i'm pretty sure the highest interpretation possible of his speed, otherwise i don't read comics, but stop comparing jjk, a consistetn series, with dragon ball and comics, that's alwats doomed to be a flase analogy because you're only looking at a single variable that bieng anti feats and speed instead of the entire series as a whole

This is an open lie. TCB translates it as saying 10 seconds SINCE Sukuna suffered from Unlimited Void once he began feeling the impact of the brain damage, not that the domain was itself 10 seconds long. Kinda weird you'd link every other statement but that "sub 10 seconds" one, almost as if you were trying to sneak that in there dishonestly.
...huh, actually first time i saw that translation, here is one translation and another one saying the exact same thing i said, guess we need to get the raws to detrmine this, exept we don't because looking at the actual context why the hell would they count the time after he took the attack to state this (found your exact translation, it wasn't hard) and yet just like gojo satoru, sukuna's brain too enough damage to make domain expansion impossible
which one do you think make more coherant sens?
character x only endured this attack for 10 seconds and yet he took enough to damage to be unable to do Y
or
it hadn't even been 10 seconds since chracter X took a blow from this attack and yet he took enough damage to be unable to do Y (the attack wasn't continuous, he took it once, and then the attack stopped dealing damage, as far as i know, UV doesn't deal lasting damage even after it's deactivation)

so, which one makes more sens then?
if you say option 2, i eagerly await your reasoning

Why does there being less than 0.01 second time frames during a moment where Sukuna was healing suggest there's not impressive speed showings?
...ah, i see, you're taking the it's less than 0.01 seconds approach but we don't know by how much because when people write less than 5 they actually mean 0.0000000000000000001 seconds actually and not like 4 or 3

it isn't, because a mach 500 character iirc form the calcs i did views a single objective second as almost 10 microsconds, which is 0.00001 seconds or what, 3 orders of magnitudes shorter?
of course, 0,01 seconds is impressive, about 10 milliseconds, but 10 microseconds?
your're stretching it more than luffy ever could

Both Yuta and Higuruma noticed it so it's clearly not a speed thing, evident by the fact they're also watching it through Mei Mei's crows and not in person so their own processing speed isn't being portrayed and how they're shocked Sukuna is so fast despite JUST watching him fight.
kay nevermind, you didn't, phew, they watched him fight, something happened in less than 0,01 seconds, it was clearly related to the screen because they could see it and even when they could they still weren't sure about what the hell actually happened, the just watching him figth makes this even worse, because even with their full attention being at the sequence of events they still couldn't properly see what happened

"that was never my argument"
"the one sukuna and gojo are actively participating against during the 41 seconds time frame where they need to hold out maximum attention and processing power"
You literally ARE arguing against the idea of two opponents slowing down whilst speaking 😭
...i said, that's something fiction does when speech is impossible, characters still speak, them slowing down means **** all unless you actually that's happening, well, my own argument state is the characters don't fight at top speed, they don't "slow down" to talk, they're literally just not fighting at full throtlle because they don't need to nor do they want to,their preception is still fully on top because otherwise they'd get blitzed, if gojo was able to process something that happened in 0.01 seconds even in a sequence of events that happened over the course of 10 seconds it means that processing speed is always active, that was the point in showing you what actually happened in that little sequence
It does matter, because if they're not fighting for the full time frame then saying "they didn't do much" is irrelevant, because we don't know the time span they were fighting in only the broad time span which includes the speaking. Pretty easy concept to grasp, let's see if you get it this time around :D
did you legitimately not see the chapter analysis i wrote or did you conveniently ignore it or were you just unable to understand it?
they didn't cover much distance nor do much of anything which is objectively true for anyone who has eyes and can read, since you can't do much of anything beside complain i'll do it myself

the 234th chapter ends by specifying a time frame in which Hollow Purple will be detonated, it being 41 seconds, and Ch. 235 ends with that exact outcome, we've got 41 seconds of time to account for in Ch. 235, in that chapter

1 The first thing that happens here is gojo regains output for RCT and finishes healing his arm, followed by a fight with mahoraga which doesn't last long as gojo the launches him away, moves behind Sukuna while mahoraga is still in the air, and then throws the both of them into the building right next to them

2 after this, gojo begins chanting to charge up a more powerful version of red which sukuna doesn't attempt to stop because he wanted to use mahoraga to discover a technique to bypasse/surpasse gojo's Limitless.

3 after red is launched, this is when superspeed actually starts being a thing in this fight, the unleashed red is most likely supersonic based on the shockwave drawn around its launching point, the same one gege always draws around peircing blood,, sukuna then tells mahoraga to race towards blue and prevent it from combining with red to become Purple after the supersonic red was already launched, which despite it's headstart Mahoraga catches up to it and he even knew he'd be successful in doing so from the start, even if it had to jump through several floors to do it , so mahoraga is pretty much supersonic, there is no deyning that during this sequence, then gojo managed to use blue's pull to outspeed mahoraga,

4 sukuna then jumps into the fight and attempts to destroy red with PB and Gojo was able to land a blow on Sukuna and his complete a chant in condensed time (see what gege did there?)before the Piercing Blood can reach it's target, blue regains output from the chant and sukuna gets ******, the end

1 and 2 were the sequence of events where most of the 41 second time frame was spent, the only show of superhuman speed that gege implemented was after the firing of red in which case the events that transpired after that didn't take much time, which goes back to my point, most of this fight isn't happening in superhuman speed, the speed varies greatly from scene to scene and the entire fight literally ***** your mach 500 speed interpretation both sides

"we get the D" - we don't. Enjoy your "rough estimate" (code for: I have no metric I'm using, no basis, I'm just guessing based on my intuition) tho

nice way to deflect what actually transpired turn into a quantification based argument as a gotcha even when i mentioned time and time again, they are, literally, right next to the same god damn building all the time, but let's see

1 The first thing that happens here is gojo regains output for RCT and finishes healing his arm, followed by a fight with mahoraga which doesn't last long as gojo the launches him away, moves behind Sukuna while mahoraga is still in the air, and then throws the both of them into the building right next to them

pretty damn easy to understand and set an upper limit for, but let's see

mahoraga attempts to punch gojo, gojo dodges and goes behind sukuna

let's say he moved,what? 20 meters in this little exchance(you can see the bs oozin out of the value, but let's continue)

sukuna then attempts to punch gojo, gojo catches him, and throws him at mahoraga breaking the wall behind them, so they both end up inside the building

let's say they moved, you know, 400 meters (high balling the ever living shit out of this)
2 after this, gojo begins chanting to charge up a more powerful version of red which sukuna doesn't attempt to stop because he wanted to use mahoraga to discover a technique to bypasse/surpasse gojo's Limitless.

they're literally standing still, don't have to do much

3 after red is launched, this is when superspeed actually starts being a thing in this fight, the unleashed red is most likely supersonic based on the shockwave drawn around its launching point, the same one gege always draws around peircing blood,, sukuna then tells mahoraga to race towards blue and prevent it from combining with red to become Purple after the supersonic red was already launched, which despite it's headstart Mahoraga catches up to it and he even knew he'd be successful in doing so from the start, even if it had to jump through several floors to do it , so mahoraga is pretty much supersonic, there is no deyning that during this sequence, then gojo managed to use blue's pull to outspeed mahoraga,

after a supersonic red is fired, it moves up the building, let's say the building they're in is as almost as tall as burj khalifa, so let's make it about 800 meters, that red is supersonic, so let's say it's mach 1 (transonic), to move 800 meters, so the time it took red to reach where it is and maho to catch up to it is 2.3 seconds, let's say it's more since it travelled above it so that leaves 38 seconds for the prior clash(which all happened next to the same god damn building)

4 sukuna then jumps into the fight and attempts to destroy red with PB and Gojo was able to land a blow on Sukuna and his complete a chant in condensed time (see what gege did there?)before the Piercing Blood can reach it's target, blue regains output from the chant and sukuna gets ******, the end
seeing that this is condensed time, let's say the ammount of time the supersonic projectiles needed to move about several dozen meters is 3 seconds, that leaves 35 seconds for the prior clash

adding in the fact that they were fighting and weren't focusing on moving much, let's make their actual speed compared to what we get 10 times higher

so what? 430 meters(adding in the distance in which they were thrown 2) /35 seconds is about 12 m/s let's be generous and make it 13, that means, their speed is 130 m/s, about subsonic, wonderful isn't it?

care to tell me where this is wrong 2?

i'd be glad to correct it
I never dismissed any feat. You're arguing the time frame is a feat and I've never dismissed the time frame as inaccurate, fake, or an outlier, etc., I've worked within the confines of the series to lay out a functioning interpretation.
...uhh, where is it?
really, type out the functioning interpretartion
That's not the same as you saying "well maybe lightning != lightning!" yea and maybe 1 second != 1 second, real high level thinking here...
you do know you're working based on the assumption that kashimo's lightning is as fast real lightning despite it originating from a supernatural source right?
if it was from the sky?
sure, then you'd have point, it's not, it's from a CT, if you can somehow prove it's as fast as the irl counterpart, then it's all good

"prove they're that fast"
"here's feats of them moving that fast"
"no, prove they're that fast IN THIS PANEL"
"well, they've moved that fast in fights befor-"
"NO, IN THIS PANEL, PROVE THEY'RE MOVING THAT FAST"
...what does this have to do with what you quoted?

we know the distance isn't big, i can't be bothered to analyze the fight more than i already did, based on the showings of chap 235, the characters weren't all that fast before red was launched, you're free to try and prove otherwise, but do know i expect information from the series from you so that i know based on what you're coming to the conclusions you're getting to
this is, literally, objectively true, if you didn't bother to read the explanation and step by step analysis it's all on you, if you can't actually say what's wrong with what i said other lolz look, this is funny when i say it this way you're as good as gone

Last edited:
That was after UV landed in that very small time frame.
said time frame was 10 seconds, not really small by any metric...well, for supersonic characters

And you're ******* using Yuta? you're using the bloody spectators who aren't even reinforcing themselves???
so you're implying yuta can keep up with gojo and sukuna's movement without using reinforcement?

idk if you can even actually prove he wasn't using it

And light speed and FTL characters aren't throwing around millions of punches always either.
assuming for an attack to get from point A to point B it needs to cross 1.5 meters if said "FTL" character (let's say twice as fast as light can't throw 1B (yes, billon) attacks in a second, he is, by definition, not twice as fast as light, that was the entire point i tired to get acorss mate, it really shouldn't have been that hard, if you can only throw like 150 attacks a second, then you can move your limbs at about 225m/s, that's the whole shtick of S=D/T

That's just basic red space manip pushing space.

i am fairly certain that's how gege draws shockwaves, but i'll take your word for it ig

welp, that was easy, gotta go now at least

You have to be a troll to argue otherwise after watching Maki easily outspeed Curse Naoya traveling at full speed, especially after blitzing him in his own domain when he was domain amped
Pre enlightenment Maki proceeded to clap Human Naoya afterwards. His speed ain't allat. Post enlightenment Maki speed blitzes both Naobito and Naoya easily, human or cursed.
Outspeed? If she got such a speed amp as to get over 3x faster, then why would she need to precog Naoya?

She never blitzed him in the domain, this is unarguable. She stabbed him IN THE BACK.

Maki punched Human Naoya after doing something he didn’t expect, because Naoya has to pre-trace his movement in advance, and one Maki does something he can’t change course.

“Post Enlightenment Maki,” AKA Maki after all she did is learn to see fluctuations in the air and get in a better mood. She didn’t get amped reactions.

Just clarifying for anyone who is to make the changes:

Jackpot Hakari would likely scale to whatever Uraume scales to, but if you decide to make him relative to Yuta, who is Mach 1.44, you'll have to update Uraume's page to make her relative to this as well.

For Kashimo, his combat speed would go down to Mach 1.44 as well by being relative to Jackpot Hakari. However, I believe he keeps his MHS+ attack speed and SOL attack speeds with EM waves.

For Gojo and Sukuna, they would just downscale to this calculation, which places them at Mach 15.33.

Scaling-wise:
Hakari (with Jackpot) - Mach 1.44 (Supersonic)
Uraume - Mach 1.44 (Supersonic)
Kashimo - Mach 1.44 (Supersonic)
Present Gojo - Mach 15.33 (Hypersonic+)
True Form Sukuna - Mach 15.33 (Hypersonic+)

All of these are just the past MHS characters downscaling to their respective calculations, so it should not affect the scaling for now.

Jackpot Hakari would likely scale to whatever Uraume scales to, but if you decide to make him relative to Yuta, who is Mach 1.44, you'll have to update Uraume's page to make her relative to this as well.

For Kashimo, his combat speed would go down to Mach 1.44 as well by being relative to Jackpot Hakari. However, I believe he keeps his MHS+ attack speed and SOL attack speeds with EM waves.

For Gojo and Sukuna, they would just downscale to this calculation, which places them at Mach 15.33.

Scaling-wise:

All of these are just the past MHS characters downscaling to their respective calculations, so it should not affect the scaling for now.

The Sukuna is gonna be weird since that feat is 15f Sukuna which has scaling to others like Yorozu and Maki.

The Sukuna is gonna be weird since that feat is 15f Sukuna which has scaling to others like Yorozu and Maki.
does this need to be discussed here?

I think sukuna scaling should be it's own thread because it's have many thing to discussed about (like how serious he is when fight) and if you will I think we should just focus on hakari scaling here

Changes can be made to their profiles. The point of the CRT is to remove the MHS calc and replace it with the next biggest calc to which the characters scale. If that specific feat affects other characters, then just change their rating accordingly. The point is that we can't leave everything a mess; just fix what needs to be fixed with these new calcs.

Regarding the sandbox, it looks good to me, at least. Just make sure to give the rating to anyone who should be scaling to 15F Sukuna.

Edit: I recommend holding off on the MHS+ Gojo perception since it isn't the topic of this CRT.

Change for sukuna ,gojo,uraume,hakari already done

I can't change kashimo profile for some reason can someone do its?

Scaling-wise:

I'm not sure if I like the Sukuna calc. I don't usually talk in JJK discussions but I noticed the speed was being changed with this calc, and I read the calc a really long time ago, I don't think it's good.

The thing with perception blitzes are is that you're traveling so fast that when the character looks in your direction, they can't see you move. It's almost like you're teleporting without the other person noticing that you're teleporting, if that makes sense. To compare it to the 2F calc, where Megumi is actually looking at the spot where Sukuna had traveled, and somehow didn't see Sukuna travel right behind him. That's find, Sukuna actually moves so fast that Megumi, who was looking directly at his direction, couldn't see him period.

The 15F calc is different. It uses a perception blitzing formula when Sukuna isn't really blitzing any perception, and if he was you can't prove it was through that entire distance. Basically, Haruta was getting beat up by Mahoraga, and got really lucky because Sukuna decided to come and save him. However, Sukuna didn't travel the same way Haruta was looking, so Sukuna didn't have a perception to blitz at all. While you can argue that maybe Mahoraga didn't see Sukuna save Haruta due to how fast he moved, it can't be proven that Sukuna could perception blitz outside the distance that Mahoraga could see at that point, if that makes sense.

TL;DR, I don't think it can be proven that Sukuna perception blitzed Haruta at all, and if he did, which could be likely, it can't be proven that it was through that entire distance, and at most the ground that Mahoraga can see, which I promise isn't 420 meters

TL;DR, I don't think it can be proven that Sukuna perception blitzed Haruta at all, and if he did, which could be likely, it can't be proven that it was through that entire distance, and at most the ground that Mahoraga can see, which I promise isn't 420 meters
I agree with that reason and no offense here but I believe this have nothing to do with this thread

the calc is accepted so if you want to downgrade him farther or just disprove calc should you make another thread?

just noticed but hakari page didn't have another scaling other than scale with kashimo and kashimo didn't have his own supersonic feat

Because hakari scale with yuta think we should add "Believed to be on Yuta level after hit jackpot" to his profile

just noticed but hakari page didn't have another scaling other than scale with kashimo and kashimo didn't have his own supersonic feat

Because hakari scale with yuta think we should add "Believed to be on Yuta level after he got jackpot" to his profile
I think you linked wrong scans

But just add the statement about Gojo comparing both of them on a similar level and Yuta stating that JP Hakari is stronger than him. So, their speed should be comparable at least. There was also a statement about him being on the heavy hitters list alongside Yuta.

I disagree, more so, I still disagree.

After rereading this thread over and over, the arguments against against the lightning feat don't hold up to me. They boil down to "I don't like it", "There is a massive jump" which isn't a criticism and that "Its bigger than Mach 3 and therefore faster than Naoya" (despite him being surpassed via powercliffing and feats and statements in the story). However, the feat being above Naoya doesn't contradict anything. It definitely seems that people simple can't accept feats above Mach 3 because Naoya was stated to be it (which don't line up with his feats funnily enough). Maybe Lobotomy kaisen is real. Invalid reasons based on a lack of understanding imo. The only ones with power are mods so, if there are any here. I would definitely suggest that the mods sit down and read all of the arguments, as that's the only way things can properly be understood.

Also who keeps saying Mach 6000, not once I've seen it that high

The calc SunDaGamer proposed is wrong. The main flaw is that he assumes Hakari moves 0.294 meters within the timeframe of the lightning moving 0.055 meters. The correct way to calc it would be using the distance between the middle of Hakari's face and the end of Hakari's face for the minimum distance he needs to move, using the distance between his arm and face leaves room for error as the timeframe is no longer 0.055 meters / 440000 m/s. It would instead be 0.055 meters + the distance between the front of Hakari's face and his arm / 440000 m/s.
regardless how we see lightning feat the calculations still wrong

if you can comeup with better Calculations you can post it here and we will discuss about it.

said time frame was 10 seconds, not really small by any metric...well, for supersonic characters
Again what the **** are you talking about?
That UV landed in less than 0.01 seconds when they were both manifesting their DE. After that, gojo hits him. Then the battle has a time skip - 2m and 40 seconds later. Go read the fight dude because you barely have any proper grasp of it

so you're implying yuta can keep up with gojo and sukuna's movement without using reinforcement?

idk if you can even actually prove he wasn't using it
So you're implying shoko can keep up with them too? Even Ino?
You're pretending to be a troll that doesn't understand something as basic as plot convenience, in other words, don't think deep into it. you can't comprehend that they're watching this from a TV, nor from the perspective of CROWS. You can't comprehend the fact that it was only Yuta and bloody Higuruma who was able to see this. Not Yuji. Not Kashimo. Maki. Etc and so on despite this being only some subsonic difference.
And now you're assuming that they're reinforcing himself? Yeah go ahead and prove that rn.

assuming for an attack to get from point A to point B it needs to cross 1.5 meters if said "FTL" character (let's say twice as fast as light can't throw 1B (yes, billon) attacks in a second, he is, by definition, not twice as fast as light, that was the entire point i tired to get acorss mate, it really shouldn't have been that hard, if you can only throw like 150 attacks a second, then you can move your limbs at about 225m/s, that's the whole shtick of S=D/T
OK go ahead and prove that gojo and Sukuna are in need to go demonstrate flashy distances when they're supposed to keep their fight within this specific battlefield, where there are no civilians to hold them back especially Gojo.
By the way you're asking characters to throw around that many punches in A static medium, aka Manga. Even a anime can't demonstrate that many punches lol. You're asking for unreasonable, and illogical demand for evidence that makes no sense.
You're asking that they should be constantly filling the screen with bunch of vague barrages of punches that most of them you probably wouldn't see the impact of where they hit and the exact damage caused etc.
i am fairly certain that's how gege draws shockwaves, but i'll take your word for it ig
It pushes space. You know what the opposite of blue is right? That's that.
Outspeed? If she got such a speed amp as to get over 3x faster, then why would she need to precog Naoya?
Do you know what a enlightenment within JJK is even. It is a form of awakening where you get good. Gojo is an example of how. Yuji too via BF. Same goes with Mahito. Maki got a similar treatment and she got good. It was also heavily implied pre enlightenment that she did not fully utilise her strength so to speak. That enlightenment allowed her to reach her complete peak like Toji was, and allowed her senses to get a amp, like reaction speed.
She never blitzed him in the domain, this is unarguable. She stabbed him IN THE BACK.
We talking about afterwards lol. He turned around. Maki took her sword back after that, raised her sword up and Bro never was able to dodge, react or do really anything when she slashed down and cut him down

Maki punched Human Naoya after doing something he didn’t expect, because Naoya has to pre-trace his movement in advance, and one Maki does something he can’t change course.

“Post Enlightenment Maki,” AKA Maki after all she did is learn to see fluctuations in the air and get in a better mood. She didn’t get amped reactions
Easily reacted to him. Again she said as to how his CT is strange. Speed wasn't quite really the issue. I need you to reread that fight between Maki and Human Naoya bro.

OK and you think Pre enlightenment Maki can easily outspeed mach 3 Naoya like Post enlightenment did? Lol. Her senses blatantly got better but you wanna tell me she could only see the air just because? Wow what a surprise Gege pulled off for us. Almost as if he hadn't been telling us that Maki wasn't properly utilising her strength to its peak 🗿

By the way you're asking characters to throw around that many punches in A static medium, aka Manga. Even a anime can't demonstrate that many punches lol. You're asking for unreasonable, and illogical demand for evidence that makes no sense.
You're asking that they should be constantly filling the screen with bunch of vague barrages of punches that most of them you probably wouldn't see the impact of where they hit and the exact damage caused etc.

You can see a translation of an interview with Gege here talking about the importance of clarity in his Manga. Specifically Gojo vs Sukuna fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back