• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUJUTSU KAISEN SPEED DOWNGRADE CONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what?
Link all the calcs, lemme do em
That is the freaking problem, they link a calc I am about to use they say it is not valid, like literally all the calcs so far, the verse is cursed.
All of the currently accepted calcs are wrong, so the best is to make new ones.
If you are willing to calc them, I can get the scans

I'll remake em all, account for everything and make a version that can please both sides instead of people complaining about em all
edited my post up above, it is simply me saying do you need help getting the scans for speed feats?

Calculating new feats that they scale to, that's all.
Anyway after a week, I will remove the already rejected calcs and just replace them with subsonic calcs we have since no one seems interested in making new calcs for them

Really we don’t need calcs prior to Shibuya, We already have limits like Pb and Naoya who cap the beginning of the verse below transonic.

So what we need to do is just change the profiles with hypersonic on them except for characters like Kenjaku, Yuki, Yuta, Kashimo, Hakari etc.

Really we don’t need calcs prior to Shibuya, We already have limits like Pb and Naoya who cap the beginning of the verse below transonic.

So what we need to do is just change the profiles with hypersonic on them except for characters like Kenjaku, Yuki, Yuta, Kashimo, Hakari etc.
Can you do it?
Or link them here?

I'm lazy and I don't want to read 9 pages.

Someone wanna give me a run down of the past 9 pages and a summary of both arguments?
Authors says they are below transonic, we have calcs that places them multiple times above speed of sound.
Made this thread and we decided to go with the authors plot so we need to remove any calc above transonic, before maki's reawakening

Last edited:
Authors says they are below transonic, we have calcs that places them multiple times above speed of sound.
Made this thread and we decided to go with the authors plot so we had any calc above transonic, before maki's reawakening
Oh yeah no I absolutely agree.

This is like the same shit with Kengan bullet timing feats. You can argue they're legit if we practice death of the author, which we do anyway unless there's multiple statements for a cap. But honestly Kengan has a much more solid argument for being above WoG speed levels, JJK on the other hand is unfortunately consistent with both feats being below Mach 3 and having further anti feats from the literal author.

Consider me as agreeing with the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back