• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUJUTSU KAISEN SPEED DOWNGRADE CONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Choso shoots a piercing blood from 200 meters away, and I start to react when it's a meter from my face, I wouldn't say (1/343) since it's a meter away from my face, I'd say ((200 - 1) / 343) because it took me 199 meters to react
But you are fine with calcing it once its close if the character is implied to not care about the projectile like Kenjkau does to PB?

But you are fine with calcing it once its close if the character is implied to not care about the projectile like Kenjkau does to PB?
no, that's not how it works

from the moment it starts to shoot to the moment they start to react

if he shoots it out and kenjaku reacts to it while it's like a centimeter away from choso's fingers, then okay
But a centimeter from Kenjaku's face? no

Bummer then but wouldn't he still be physically much faster if he's dodging it once it reaches close proximity even if it's much slower perception wise when reacting to it at its start, if no

I wonder if it would be viable to calc Kenjaku spinning his head to mitigate PB point blank

The distance from when the attack was fired to the distance where he starts to react

For example

If Choso shoots a piercing blood from 200 meters away, and I start to react when it's a meter from my face, I wouldn't say (1/343) since it's a meter away from my face, I'd say ((200 - 1) / 343) because it took me 199 meters to react
It is not the same to move to avoid a projectile as it is to react to one. It doesn't matter if Kenjaku reacts to something when it is far away because he only moves once it is at point blank range. What you're saying is only for reactions/dodges that happen simultaneously as the shot of the projectile.

According to the VSBW guidelines, the only variables that matter for dodging and reacting are (Distance character moved*speed of projectile)/(Distance the projectile was away from the character at the point the character started moving). In your example, Geto only moves and avoids PB when it is 1 meter away from him; it makes no difference that he may have seen it coming 200 meters away. So using the calc:

(0.4758457*340.3)/(0.0607669002)= 2664.77788363 Mach 7.7 which is basically the same as the first
(there's was also 7.7 idk how they got 7.83)

Bummer then but wouldn't he still be physically much faster if he's dodging it once it reaches close proximity even if it's much slower perception wise when reacting to it at its start, if no

I wonder if it would be viable to calc Kenjaku spinning his head to mitigate PB point blank
I did a simple calc low ball of the calc of him simply moving his head down and got something around Mach 1.2/1.3 ish

want to ask, which Hakari lightning calc are we using? mhs+ or the mhs one?
The MHS+ was redone and got 0.49% speed of the projectile this was done using Electricity, so we should just use the new MHS one
As of Culling Games
What I propose;

MHS Peak God tiers
HS, Likely MHS God tiers
HS Top Tiers
Subsonic+-Supersonic+ Mid Tiers
Subsonic Low Tiers

The MHS+ was redone and got 0.49% speed of the projectile this was done using Electricity, so we should just use the new MHS one
As of Culling Games
What I propose;

MHS Peak God tiers
HS, Likely MHS God tiers
HS Top Tiers
Subsonic+-Supersonic+ Mid Tiers
Subsonic Low Tiers
yeah thats accurate.

It is not the same to move to avoid a projectile as it is to react to one. It doesn't matter if Kenjaku reacts to something when it is far away because he only moves once it is at point blank range. What you're saying is only for reactions/dodges that happen simultaneously as the shot of the projectile.

According to the VSBW guidelines, the only variables that matter for dodging and reacting are (Distance character moved*speed of projectile)/(Distance the projectile was away from the character at the point the character started moving). In your example, Geto only moves and avoids PB when it is 1 meter away from him; it makes no difference that he may have seen it coming 200 meters away. So using the calc:

(0.4758457*340.3)/(0.0607669002)= 2664.77788363 Mach 7.7 which is basically the same as the first
(there's was also 7.7 idk how they got 7.83)
oh shit that's a speed calc? my bad

Can I get more, this calcs are not enough, and I do not want to enter into circular scaling.
but if there are none Maki will scale to this Yuta calc, and then the circular scaling begins
for Maki's new key, that will be another thread and not here,
Which maki? and what Yuta calc?

Can I get more, this calcs are not enough, and I do not want to enter into circular scaling.
but if there are none Maki will scale to this Yuta calc, and then the circular scaling begins
for Maki's new key, that will be another thread and not here,
There is this one which has 3 finger Sukuna at Supersonic+, who Shibuya Toji was said to => in speed.15 fingers (Yuji body) at Hypersonic+. The Hypersonic end should also be good as Sukuna moves as Mahoraga is mid-swing.

Can that at be a likely? After all it's Megumi who said it and he's being blitzed by Toji there it's kinda hard for him to concretely know the speed of both being equal. It can be "At Least Transonic, able to react to Naoya", "Likely Supersonic+, Should be equal to Toji in speed" but that also goes against her not being able to react to mach 3. So she should only be transonic prior becoming equal to toji against Naoya.

Also where is the hypersonic Maki calc for dodging Naoya? I only know of the supersonic+ one, are we going with that?

Which maki? and what Yuta calc?
I meant yuji and pre enlightenment maki or whatever key you want to give her
There is this one which has 3 finger Sukuna at Supersonic+, who Shibuya Toji was said to => in speed.15 fingers (Yuji body) at Hypersonic+. The Hypersonic end should also be good as Sukuna moves as Mahoraga is mid-swing.
I will take a look at it

oh what else do u need?
Honestly more calcs around subsonic and transonic range, I currently have just 2 that are valid, and that will cost a lot of "X scales to Y who scales to Z who scales to A who scales to X, who blitzed Y" circular scaling

Honestly more calcs around subsonic and transonic range, I currently have just 2 that are valid, and that will cost a lot of "X scales to Y who scales to Z who scales to A who scales to X, who blitzed Y" circular scaling
There aren't a lot of subsonic calcs that also follow the mid tier scaling so we are mainly using that I believe. There's Uraume reacting to PB but very few people scale to him

And we don't need to label it as "he blitzed him" it can be other things. But realistically it will just be x y scaling since most relevant scale to Yuji in Shibuya.

Mahito, Todo, Nanami, Choso, Uraume,

And we don't need to label it as "he blitzed him" it can be other things. But realistically it will just be x y scaling since most relevant scale to Yuji in Shibuya.

Mahito, Todo, Nanami, Choso, Uraume,
Yuji Reacts to PB - Subsonic to Subsonic+ Mach 0.33
I will be scaling everyone to this, I am trying to calc this old man that uses guitar's attacks

Why is this calc being used when it's assuming that the attack is slowing down to such a large extent that isn't supported within the story?
I do not know much about calculations, but if you can ping KingTempest and ShadowWhoWalks, they may be able to provide an answer

I mean this has been covered before in this thread a while ago, and the big issue brought up for it was that its speed dropped so much. We have like six different versions of PB calcs.

Not only that, but I've brought this up multiple times, the feat of "dodging" in context is Yuji getting completely slashed across his face.
So the calc itself just shouldn't be used at all.
0103-006.png

What ya should've calced is Yuji blocking it. Though granted the speed for it after release is lesser than sos, we can just go with Subsonic for Yuji being able to block it after its release.

Not only that, but I've brought this up multiple times, the feat of "dodging" in context is Yuji getting completely slashed across his face.
So the calc itself just shouldn't be used at all.
0103-006.png

What ya should've calced is Yuji blocking it. Though granted the speed for it after release is lesser than sos, we can just go with Subsonic for Yuji being able to block it after its release.
The feat is still valid for dodging cause he did move out of the way of the attack, the issue is just that we have about six different calcs for this one scene and each vary substantially.

The feat is still valid for dodging cause he did move out of the way of the attack, the issue is just that we have about six different calcs for this one scene and each vary substantially.
He didn't move fast enough to not get hit though is my issue with the feat. Is calcing a feat where the character gets hit by the projectile fine? Cause contextually what Yuji would've done is rotate his face and drop down to have done the feat and yet still gets hit. That is failure to dodge no?

Anyway, yeah I think overall we can just rate them as subsonic for being able to react to PB just barely in combat speed.

He didn't move fast enough to not get hit though is my issue with the feat. Is calcing a feat where the character gets hit by the projectile fine? Cause contextually what Yuji would've done is rotate his face and drop down to have done the feat and yet still gets hit. That is failure to dodge no?
It doesn't work like that, Yuji reacted, so it is calcable and usable

Getting grazed by an attack doesn't mean the character didn't react to it. We would only consider the feat invalid if Yuji didn't move at all or Choso's aim was specifically to graze Yuji's face as it did. However since the attack was aimed at taking out his head, and Yuji moved his head out of the way it can still be used. Especially since Yuji didn't start dodging the attack till it was inches from his face.

The important thing is that he REACTED, we just have to measure how much of the attack that he reacted to

By your logic, Hakari's feat would be invalid also
No, Hakari moved, his head was the target and he moved that so he dodged that.

Getting grazed by an attack doesn't mean the character didn't react to it. We would only consider the feat invalid if Yuji didn't move at all or Choso's aim was specifically to graze Yuji's face as it did. However since the attack was aimed at taking out his head, and Yuji moved his head out of the way it can still be used. Especially since Yuji didn't start dodging the attack till it was inches from his face.
But we have no way of showing how Yuji moved his head, when he moved it, how far the attack was away from him when he started moving, all we have is how far it is away from him, then next we see it covered several cms.

I understand that he reacted but his reaction in context is extremely minimum. It isn't him getting grazed, he got directly cut by it by several cm and for it to have done that long of a slash would mean his reaction wasn't good at all. And instead I'm proposing to forget calcing it since in the story any feat would have to still be below pb, given Naoya's max speed hence me saying we can just rate them as subsonic.

Yuji: Subsonic (Able to barely react to PB and block but unable to completely dodge)

Naoya: Subsonic+ (Can move faster than Yuji or Choso can perceive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back