• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUJUTSU KAISEN SPEED DOWNGRADE CONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingTempest makes more sense to me, this character (Naoya) has been stated to be a speed type, unlike the other character you are trying to scale him from.

If the speed difference isn't that vast, a slower character could very well intimidate and even defeat a faster character.

That's one of the reasons why we don't scale All Might (Mach 66-100) to Number 6 (Mach 168) since the speed difference doesn't make it unwinnable for All Might and there's really nothing N6 can do to him (N6 believes All Might to be a unbeatable God).
This is completely out of context though. One of the reasons projection speed sorcerors are "speedy" is because they are using a hax to move as opposed to actually moving on their own accord. Naoya has repeatedly shown to be headstrong and abrasive to the point he fought Maki who literally just slaughtered his whole clan by himself. He equated Yuta's presence to Gojos and did not revoke his lack of confidence when finding out it was him.

Btw, I am not in the camp that the statement alone makes Yuta scale. It is simply direct confirmation from Naoya that he can't do shit to Yuta in a fight. Yuta blatantly scales to sorcerers above Maki pay grade and even non-physical sorcerors such as Kenjaku have reaction speeds in the hypersonic-MHS rating that Yuta would benefit from.

To sit here and even remotely posit that Yuta is struggling with sub hypersonic speeds would require having literally no series context.

Narrative scaling wise to make it work

Characters like post Shibuya Yuji would need to be superhuman, maybe the lowest ends of subsonic.

Above them would be Maki partial awakened (unhealthy) via keeping up with Naoya, Human Naoya who would speed of sound full speed.

Next would be Naoya (womb curse) who is supersonic, along with Maki partial awakened (healthy) being in that tier, with full curse naoya being mach 3 supersonic+

True Awakened Maki would be hypersonic (i think she has a mach 6 calced feat against Naoya)

Kenjaku, tsukimo and hyped up Choso would be hypersonic too (Casual kenjaku has a mach 8/9ish feat)

Jackpot Hikari would be Massively Hypersonic via lightning dodge by extension Kashimo

Then Gojo most likely

Yuuta I can see being anywhere between hypersonic to massively hypersonic
Yuji's tournament arc bullet dodging came out at subsonic and Maki's has several subsonic - supersonic+ feats in the tournament arc.

Checked all the thread they have open about JJK and none really address or conflicts with this, so this is fine to apply
So those affected by this is
maki
Yuji
Megumi
Nobara
Kento
Yuta
Todo
Jogo
Hanami
Mahito
Finger bearer
Choso
jiro
Geto

Did I miss anyone?
Why Geto?

Kenjaku, tsukimo and hyped up Choso would be hypersonic too (Casual kenjaku has a mach 8/9ish feat)

Jackpot Hikari would be Massively Hypersonic via lightning dodge by extension Kashimo
To put Tsukumo & Kenjaku below Hakari in speed is outrageous. Especially considering Kashimo himself says he wanted to fight Kenjaku to begin with.

scales to yuta
Who is not even remotely close to subsonic or supersonic. Special grades are not scaling to mid tiers. Geto made short work of people like Maki and Panda while he was alive and his body is also responsible for a ton of Kenjaku's feats. The only Geto you could argue would be this speed is 18 year old Geto and even then, he and Gojo were stated to be relatively close to one another, meaning he could keep pace with him.

About Yuta's scale... He was confirmed as the strongest after Gojou. Also Maki said that he and Yuki were on the same level, so I think it would be safe to say that he is slightly above Yuki and should scales to Hakari, so I don't see any problems here, in my opinion, in terms of narrative, it's as if Hakari, Yuki and Yuta are relative to each other, although there is some difference between them, it would be small, so Yuta must scales to Hakari.

Ughhh why can't we ever get shit finished here man. How many threads are there that haven't been finished for this verse man - especially for speed.

Watch how the next best speed feat ends up being Mach 5, and how it's treated as the second coming of Christ.
Gege be like: Naoya is sound speed human Naoya and Mach 3 curse

Also Gege: Gives Subsonic+ to Hypersonic level feats for characters who would at that point be below sound, have characters react to actual sound attacks from day 1... 🗿

and Lets not mention Kenjaku's lightspeed reaction feat of him activating and overcharging his technique after he was beginning to get pulled in by the blackhole.

Gege only making these speed statements cuz he saw ya making ya lil transonic and supersonic calcs and he was like "yeah imma ruin their scaling watch this"

That'd just be completely stupid and warrant him just being ignored when it comes to things like that

Checked all the thread they have open about JJK and none really address or conflicts with this, so this is fine to apply
So those affected by this is
maki
Yuji
Megumi
Nobara
Kento
Yuta
Todo
Jogo
Hanami
Mahito
Finger bearer
Choso
jiro
Geto

Did I miss anyone?
I am reoving geto
anyone else that should be here? so I can draft up each and everyone's justification and then we will try and pull each others hair out one last time

I am free this week, so if someone can send links to all the accepted speed calcs, I can start with the justifications for the characters

Bump
I need a link to all new calcs that have been evaluated, all that is in their profiles are the old ones,

Kenjaku dodges Piercing Blood - Mach 7.8 Hypersonic for the First One

There was an issue pointed out about the 2nd calc inside the blog so I'll make changes to that
Stop using that method for the first one

That method is for the distance they first are capable of perceiving it and the distance they first start to react

Not just any random distance the attack is towards their face

Stop using that method for the first one

That method is for the distance they first are capable of perceiving it and the distance they first start to react

Not just any random distance the attack is towards their face
Can you explain clearer what you mean?
I don't quite understand

And I guess that makes the whole calc unusable then, would then have to find someone else to calc it

Can you explain clearer what you mean?
I don't quite understand

And I guess that makes the whole calc unusable then, would then have to find someone else to calc it
The distance from when the attack was fired to the distance where he starts to react

For example

If Choso shoots a piercing blood from 200 meters away, and I start to react when it's a meter from my face, I wouldn't say (1/343) since it's a meter away from my face, I'd say ((200 - 1) / 343) because it took me 199 meters to react

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back