• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it might be a bit extra, but should we have Keys for everyone without their Cursed Energy?
Like their base since the series does make distinctions between what characters can do when amp'd or not.
Also different characters have different base physical stats?

Mai amps her weapon bullets, but I don't see them as Large Town Level.
I don't see her Durability as Large Town Level.
I don't see Maki's hand to hand as Large Town Level
I don't see Maki's Durability as Large Town level.

I guess I just disagree with this whole scaling perspective.

Mai amps her weapon bullets, but I don't see them as Large Town Level.
Bro, this is fiction. Weapons are usually much stronger than usual. This character for exemple use a normal weapons in the verse, but his weapons is Building Level via feats
I don't see Maki's hand to hand as Large Town Level
I don't see Maki's Durability as Large Town level.
Maki >> Megumi about phisically

Also, @RageComment life of king made a calc for maki with her pc being mcb half into small town lvl, It's really not too far fetched that they would scale this high. with curse energy at least.

Eso used this attack on Itadori even knowing that the poison is not effective, so probably the attack has destructive power
Eso knowing that Yuji was unaffected by his poison at that point seems unlikely, given he believed the technique worked and gave both Yuji and Nobara estimates on their times of death.

The attack doesn't seem to be power based at all, him using it on yuji doesn't have to be based on power. It still causes pain from the poison so it still would be useful to catch yuji off guard.
Eso knowing that Yuji was unaffected by his poison at that point seems unlikely, given he believed the technique worked and gave both Yuji and Nobara estimates on their times of death.
this, he also just blatantly asks "How can you move". So he doesn't know if it effected or didn't.

Should be fine. Although her being a second grade she should scale to other second grades shouldn't she?

Also, @RageComment life of king made a calc for maki with her pc being mcb half into small town lvl, It's really not too far fetched that they would scale this high. with curse energy at least.
Maki with the Playful Cloud sure, but not the kick she did to Mai, not only would she be holding back, but she's also not using a top tier cursed weapon.

Not comparable at all.
Her being tossed by Panda during training does not scale to Panda's actual cursed energy strikes.

Nobara is not saying Nishimiya is comparable to Panada. She's saying she is used to having to roll and land on her feet from being blown away or thrown away.
She literally says that she is used to Panda's attacks and compares Nishimiya's cursed energy

She literally says that she is used to Panda's attacks and compares Nishimiya's cursed energy
That's not what she said.
That is an inappropriate usage of the word Literal.
She says "I'm used to being tossed around!"

Which corresponds with her training of being used to rolling on her feet or being tossed from attacks.
Not tanking blows.

The statement is being kinda misinterpreted on your part @LIFE_OF_KING , it does just talk about her being able to keep getting up after being tossed and hit. It just seems like more of an endurance thing than durability to momo. Also momo is holding back up til that statement. So it's pretty quantifiable if momo scales to regular panda.

I also don't think Miwa scales to Maki.
Maki wasn't using Playful Cloud so she wasn't at her strongest.
She's also trying not to kill.
Miwa was 100% on the defensive the entire time.
She even says if this wasn't a nonlethal fight, she would have gotten killed (1-shotted) twice.

Maki's calc is too flawed, and I don't expect it to be accepted. It assumes a semi-spherical explosion that rose to the heaven, when it is just Hanami being pushed forward toward the river.

It is not like Panda was punching Nobara and sending her flying. She is just used to Panda carrying her and tossing her; they could be doing this for fun for all we know.

Also, are we forgetting that full-body amps is something exclusive to elite Sorcerers?
Normally sorcerers just focus the energy into their fists or a weapon, which makes the Mai rubber bullet a big anti-feat.

Also, are we forgetting that full-body amps is something exclusive to elite Sorcerers?
Sorcerers are actually able to protect the body with energy, but the difference is that a supreme grade sorcerers is able to make the energy flow through the entire body simultaneously

I still feel the physicals are clear as day.

Most characters physicals consist of body + curse energy. Simply possessing cursed energy gives curse users an amp over normal humans.

We already have a chat for both physicals and cursed energy for all the students from the author themselves.

With Megumi, its basically 8 + 10 while Nobara is 6 + 7 or something. It's not hard to see why Megumi is more durable even if you ignore all his durability feats.

Bro, I have accepted that Nobara's durability is not higher than Megumi's a "long time ago"

EDIT: The guy deleted the comment. I am not schizophrenic

Last edited:
Everyone agreed. The only thing that was not agreed upon is the durability of Nobara and Nishimiya comparable to Panda

Everyone agreed. The only thing that was not agreed upon is the durability of Nobara and Nishimiya comparable to Panda
Yep also this may be a little nitpicky but on Maki's scale it says his sister instead of "her sister"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back