• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i don't agree, his domain is very clearly small, it's just said to be a mountain because it looks like a mountain and has the shape of one, but the size is not the same

But we see the top of the mountain on the page though, for me this "Mountain" has the size of a house at best

Jogo feat
Agree: 9
  • Reasons
    • Jogo is extremely stronger than Dagon. Dagon is an entity able of creating an island with a horizon and several mountains, which would make Jogo creating a mountain/vulcan something consistent
    • The domain is described as mountain of iron. The domains have names that symbolize the concept of dimension (The Dagon domain and Gojo domain for exemple) it would make it really a mountain.
    • Jogo has already created small volcanoes, so he can be consistent to create a real mountain/vulcan with one of his strongest abilities
Disagree: 3
  • Reasons
    • It is not reliable to use Dagon as a basis for this calculation. The feats are completely different
    • The domain name has no influence on what is. This is not a rule of the verse
    • Creating small volcanoes is completely different than creating a real volcano/mountain.

Last edited:
Jogo has already created small volcanoes, so he can be consistent to create a real mountain/vulcan with one of his strongest abilities
That isn't how that works. That's like claiming "X has already destroyed a city block with a normal attack, so it would be consistent that X can destroy a city with their strongest attack". If the argument was "Jogo can create large volcanoes, then he can obviously create small volcanoes".

On the topic of his volcanoes, is it possible to calculate the energy derived from his basic lava attacks?

That isn't how that works. That's like claiming "X has already destroyed a city block with a normal attack, so it would be consistent that X can destroy a city with their strongest attack". If the argument was "Jogo can create large volcanoes, then he can obviously create small volcanoes".
This is not my argument, it is from someone who used it in the first comments of the discussion
On the topic of his volcanoes, is it possible to calculate the energy derived from his basic lava attacks?
Yeah

In regards to the power/strength of the series I think the Jogo calc is fine, same with the Dagon calc.

I however, disagree with the blackout calc, that was more akin to Geto releasing over 10 million curses which caused havoc around the city, which in turn caused a blackout. I am indifferent with the finger bearer.

I also think that for now in the story that characters stats should scale to their domain levels, for example Jogo being High 7-A while in his domain. I don't think it contradicts the story and it has been stated that domains grant a boost in stats.

The Hax look fine to me for the most part. However, I agree that they should not get matter and space resistance for surviving Red or Blue for reasons above.

I believe the Maki calc is valid but the black flash is not. I did the same thing not completely understanding how it worked.

About the Black Flash multiplier

I explained in the blog the multiplier, does anyone disagree with it?

prove that's a mini volcano.
Probably need to prove that it's an actual large, full-sized Volcano since the "volcano" there looked small.
This should be looked into for the revision people didn’t have major issues in the general thread but that wasn’t everyone.
Are we seriously gonna use the energy Mai used to creating a bullet as an AP with this calc? How does that even work?

I disagree with Maki Massively Hypersonic Reactions. Something is going pretty wrong there because we have pretty robust scaling for Supersonic to Hypersonic feats for characters. Guns being used and considered relevant and even a threat. Piercing Blood being supersonic and akin to a gunshot in speed. The fact that no one can use the MHS timeframe of Black Flash at will, they have to be in the zone and be "blessed" by it or lucky.

I also disagree with Black Flash scaling to anyone's reaction times, because this would clearly contradict how it has been explained. It is not a conscious thing the user controls, else they would just pump out BFs every strike they could.

Technically I think using the 2.5x multiplier for BF is actually pretty useful, even if it is a mistranslation,, because using 2.5 as an exponent is absurd.
Bust, ultimately I think "Higher" would be much better to use.

I am neutral on the Jojo feat. It seems rather high but it is within a Domain and being in a Domain amps the user so it wouldn't scale to outside the Domain.

It's just how I see it. The volcano just looked small and there seems to be rock formation/walls that are even bigger behind it if I'm not mistaken.
Doesn't Jogo have like, better feats anyways?

Anyways, I'm kinda busy, and I'm more concerned with the speed of the verse for the most of the characters anyways (though I'm neutral/no comment with Black Flash at the moment).

We have created a rule for this topic. Discuss one at a time

Technically I think using the 2.5x multiplier for BF is actually pretty useful, even if it is a mistranslation,, because using 2.5 as an exponent is absurd.
Bust, ultimately I think "Higher" would be much better to use.
It doesn't make sense

Black Flash is many times superior to Dirvigent Punch, which multiplies the impact by 2. With the site rules Black Flash would be at least a 6 times multiplier

I don't think we can disregard the official canon multiplier, yes. But we need to be careful if it results to calc stacking and/or inflated results.
Like I said, we can hold off discussing speed atm, since the topic is mostly about AP.

If we're talking about this calculation of Jogo then I'm neutral. Does it scale to his stats like striking strength (since I'm iffy about that)? The validity of the calc is up to the calc group (seems like it got accepted though).
I trust Jogo's feats in Shibuya more since they're actually usable for AP like the meteor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back