• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about his domain. I'm talking about making a normal sized volcano if he's capable of making mutliple according to Nelliels and King.

Also yeah I know the volcanoes are tiny I'm agreeing that's why I posted that link

I'm not talking about his domain. I'm talking about making a normal sized volcano if he's capable of making mutliple according to Nelliels and King.
Oh, he can't do that, they are arguing for him creating a real sized volcano only by Domain Expansion.
Ok, I see where this discussion is going, an endless cycle
Leave that calc for one, we will need CGM or staff input on it, I addressed the other one:
This calculation is also wrong, it assumes that the Domain Sukuna used against that Finger bearing Curse is as big as the one he used against Megumi's Summon.
Sukuna's Domain doesn't have a set range, he changes it.
Against Finger Bearing curse he did a small range, he just targeted the Curse and cut only it we can see it by the lack of any kind of collateral damage, the Domain he used against Megumi's Summon created a huge explosion, since it was confirmed to be about 140m.

He can't make a casual volcano without putting an absurd amount of ce into it, which is his domain. If he were to make a volcano to attack it would be really pointless if all it did was spew out lava or rocks.

Considering Jogo's whole objective in that battle was hit Sukuna ONCE, I highly doubt a multitude of small attacks would be pointless.

What's with this weird caveat that he can only make a normal sized volcano with his domain? Where is this said? Why're we even trying to argue that domains use the required energy to create their constructs when Gojo has stars in his domain?

To respond to the OP:
I think every calc accepted but Jogo's Mountain, Kamo Blackout, and the new Bullet Catching feat for the anime are fine to use. For Black Flash specifically, since this is an attack I feel it best to just have it listed as attack speed with nothing else to add to that.

In terms of Ability:
While I mostly have no issue with the Toge abilities being given, I also think that instead of giving resistance to them, it would just be noted that by protecting your ears with cursed energy you can negate the abilities of cursed speech since that's a weakness to the ability.

I would also hold off on giving Domain Expansion to Geto since while it is said he takes their techniques, I don't think that inherently means he also gains their domain expansion. And Geto does actually lose access to that one curse spirit he had that once had a domain, so unless we're making a key for Pre-Toji fight Geto he wouldn't have it for that cursed spirit he once had.

In regards to Toji, I pretty much disagree with most of the abilities that would be added to him. What happened with him is Possession (a very specific form of possession) but Possession nonetheless. I also think the resistance to death and soul manipulation don't stand since he's not really resisting his soul being manipulated and his body can still die from what he does to kill himself at the end. Past that, I'm fine with the abilities of his weapons and listing his Memory Manipulation resistance as unconventional since it doesn't stop his actual memory from being manipulated it just allows him to ignore one of the effects of having his memory wiped through unconventional physiology.

I think that's pretty much everything.

Considering Jogo's whole objective in that battle was hit Sukuna ONCE, I highly doubt a multitude of small attacks would be pointless.

What's with this weird caveat that he can only make a normal sized volcano with his domain? Where is this said? Why're we even trying to argue that domains use the required energy to create their constructs when Gojo has stars in his domain?
4-A jujutsu Kaisen confirmed

Yea so what w
This is wrong, in the scan u posted Geto is literally manipulating it, you can see him pulling it towards him. So no on him getting resistance to conceptual manip

This was addressed already,
You can't give characters resistance to Matter Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for surviving Red.
Limitless works by manipulating space on atomic level and is a category of multiple techniques.
Red repels stuff, Gojo manipulates space on atomic level to create repelling effect, they don't outright get hit by Matter Hax or Space Hax. Toji himself mentioned it is a shockwave. And again, states that Red is the power to repel. Blue is the power to attract. This is basically Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tenin from Naruto but in Naruto they outright manipulate gravity to create repelling and attraction effects, Gojo manipulates space and matter to do the same.
Red, Purple, Blue are all the results of Matter and Space Manipulation.
^
Um this is for Toji abilities and what he shouldn't get. Everything else on him I think is fine.

Who told you they were stars?

For Black Flash specifically, since this is an attack I feel it best to just have it listed as attack speed with nothing else to add to that.
Black Flash will be addressed later, it's doesn't count as an attack speed and I explained why, he wants to discuss things in order AP->Speed>Abilities.
This is wrong, in the scan u posted Geto is literally manipulating it, you can see him pulling it towards him. So no on him getting resistance to conceptual manip
No, I am not saying he can't do it, I am saying that this doesn't qualify for Conceptual Manipulation.

I think that's pretty much everything.
I addressed some of those listed abilities:
Kamo in Geto body
He doesn't have Mahito's techniques, he just combined his power with the power of other curses and the only thing he can use with that is Uzumaki.
Why conceptual manipulation? Curses are born from cursed energy as a result of negative emotion of regular humans because they can't control cursed energy.
It doesn't qualify as conceptual manipulation.
That's not true, you can still use Jujutsu inside other's Domain but it's not practical because they have an advantage of domains. Cursed techniques were used inside other character's domains many times in JJK.
Resistence to Spatial manipulation (Toge is not able to crush him)
Why does Toge have Spatial Manipulation in the first place?
Is that attack stated to be Spatial Manipulation?

Black Flash will be addressed later, it's doesn't count as an attack speed and I explained why, he wants to discuss things in order AP->Speed>Abilities.
And I very much disagree with you on this. And I know the order he wanted things gone over, but I wanted to first and foremost go over the OP.

I addressed some of those listed abilities:

He doesn't have Mahito's techniques, he just combined his power with the power of other curses and the only thing he can use with that is Uzumaki.
He directly states that the true value of Uzumaki is when he takes a cursed spirity of semi-grade 1 or higher and extracted their cursed technique. He is then shown using Mahito's cursed technique. That's pretty clear cut of Geto now having Mahito's cursed technique.
Why conceptual manipulation? Curses are born from cursed energy as a result of negative emotion of regular humans because they can't control cursed energy.
It doesn't qualify as conceptual manipulation.
I actually agree with that and just forgot to mention that I think Conceptual manipulation should go.
That's not true, you can still use Jujutsu inside other's Domain but it's not practical because they have an advantage of domains. Cursed techniques were used inside other character's domains many times in JJK.
The domains do nullify cursed techniques however which is power null. Hence why it has powernull listed. As seen with all domains when battling against Gojo, they all nullify his limitless technique and they are even stated to nullify techniques. Everyone being able to use cursed techniques within them seems to point towards everyone simply having some form of resistance or the powernull only occurring on contact of attacks I think. Either way, that powernull is for sure a thing.

0082-011.png

That's why gojo can be hit.

He directly states that the true value of Uzumaki is when he takes a cursed spirity of semi-grade 1 or higher and extracted their cursed technique. He is then shown using Mahito's cursed technique. That's pretty clear cut of Geto now having Mahito's cursed technique.
You are right, I forgot he used that one technique
And I very much disagree with you on this. And I know the order he wanted things gone over, but I wanted to first and foremost go over the OP.
Well, you will have to prove Black Flash scales to them then.
The domains do nullify cursed techniques however which is power null. Hence why it has powernull listed. As seen with all domains when battling against Gojo, they all nullify his limitless technique and they are even stated to nullify techniques. Everyone being able to use cursed techniques within them seems to point towards everyone simply having some form of resistance or the powernull only occurring on contact of attacks I think. Either way, that powernull is for sure a thing.
Gojo literally said that you can use Jujutsu to counter those, and he used it to repel an attack from Jogo. Stated himself, if you can use Jujutsu it means the Power Null is very limited or doesn't exist at all.

Why're we even trying to argue that domains use the required energy to create their constructs when Gojo has stars in his domain?
The difference is that it is something figurative. A Domain Expansion use much Cursed Energy in its creation, Cursed energy is basically the same as normal energy, the more, the stronger the device (In this case, Jujutsu). Besides the fact that when the user died the domain is destroyed. So it is obvious that scale to AP

Duedate seems to reject Jogo's Volcano and Kamo's Blackout calcs and Maki's Anime feat.
I addressed 8-A calc already and pointed out its flaw.
Other calcs are fine I guess, although I am against scaling people to creation of that Island, not much to say about it.

I only agree with scaling people who can kill Jogo not just being able to fight him. Since regular attacksdomain

I think though we should just ignore the jogo thing and go with Dagon's more blatant calc and scale people off him.

Cause dagons calc is higher than jogo's anyway right? kinda pointless to continue on the jogo thing if dagons calc gets a higher rating i believe.

Black Flash (Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic)
I don't agree with this
I don't agree with this too since we don't have enough information about the Finger Bearer's domain
Don't agree with this too and i'm not sure about Jogo having spatial manipulation

Just one question, the Jogo calc is based on images that the Manga provided or are you just assuming a size just because it's said to be a mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back