• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This calculation is also wrong, it assumes that the Domain Sukuna used against that Curse is as big as the one he used against Megumi's Summon.
Sukuna's Domain doesn't have a set range, he changes it.
Against Finger Bearing curse he did a small range, he just targeted the Curse and cut only it we can see it by the lack of collateral damage, the Domain he used against Megumi's Summon created a huge explosion, since it was confirmed to be about 140m.

So we're not using Domains to scale?

I'd also like to ask about Gojo's Purple. Do we treat Purple as an erasure attack? I've seen lots of talk about that in other places like Reddit and such.

Well, you can't use that.
You have to prove that the Domain is that big, no Domain so far has been shown to be so big and we can't use names as a sole basis for techniques or else, you know "Big Bang Attack", "Planetary Rasengan" etc.
You'll have to find measures going by the visuals.
The domain houses a volcano in the background.
image0.png

So we're not using Domains to scale?

I'd also like to ask about Gojo's Purple. Do we treat Purple as an erasure attack? I've seen lots of talk about that in other places like Reddit and such.
I've seen it be argued as conceptual erasure, gojo's page doesnt't give him ee but it does explain purple to be an expunging of space so yea he should have ee

Kamo in Geto body
He doesn't have Mahito's techniques, he just combined his power with the power of other curses and the only thing he can use with that is Uzumaki.
Why conceptual manipulation? Curses are born from cursed energy as a result of negative emotion of regular humans because they can't control cursed energy.
It doesn't qualify as conceptual manipulation.
That's not true, you can still use Jujutsu inside other's Domain but it's not practical because they have an advantage of domains. Cursed techniques were used inside other character's domains many times in JJK.
Resistence to Spatial manipulation (Toge is not able to crush him)
Why does Toge have Spatial Manipulation in the first place?
Is that attack stated to be Spatial Manipulation?

Why conceptual manipulation? Curses are born from cursed energy as a result of negative emotion of regular humans because they can't control cursed energy.
It doesn't qualify as conceptual manipulation.

That's not true, you can still use Jujutsu inside other's Domain but it's not practical because they have an advantage of domains. Cursed techniques were used inside other character's domains many times in JJK.

Why does Toge have Spatial Manipulation in the first place?

Is that attack stated to be Spatial Manipulation?
Bro, what don't you understand? It's one at a time

You have to prove it's the size of a volcano, I don't have to disprove it.
There is the proof, he described it as a mountain. The only argument is "It didn't prove to be that big". 90% of mountains in fiction do not show the real heght and use the minimum height as a basis for calculations (609 meters). Until there is a contradiction, the height of the mountain should be used

There is the proof, he described it as a mountain. The only argument is "It didn't prove to be that big". 90% of mountains in fiction do not show the real heght and use the minimum height as a basis for calculations (609 meters). Until there is a contradiction, the height of the mountain should be used
The name of a technique has a word "Mountain" in it, that's it, no other description as far as I am concerned.
We have a better way of scaling the mountain, and that's by using visuals, you can't use solely the name of a technique especially if it's contradicted by the visuals.

Borderline copy and paste from the general thread with edits because I realized I used round numbers instead of simple bullet weight.

Mai is described to be creating an object from nothing outside of her own cursed energy.
It’s described to take a lot of energy to use and 1 bullet per day is her max.

This sounds like or close enough to E=MC^2, since she’s creating objects with mass from energy and is described to take a lot to make relatively quite little mass since bullets are quite light.Makes sense

So using E=MC^2 and using This website which says 9mm bullets standardly weigh between 5.51g and 9.52g for the most popular bullets

Low end 5.51g:=495214103 megajoules or 118 Kilotons
Large Town Level(High 7-C)
High End:=855614930 megajoules or 204 Kilotons

This should be looked into for the revision people didn’t have major issues in the general thread but that wasn’t everyone.

I think this might be higher if we agreed Mai’s bullet is rubber tho since I have seen higher numbers for those.

The name of a technique has a word "Mountain" in it, that's it, no other description as far as I am concerned.
We have a better way of scaling the mountain, and that's by using visuals, you can't use solely the name of a technique especially if it's contradicted by the visuals.
The name clearly describes what the domain is, it is more reliable to use this statement than to simply assume that it is not. All domains describe what they are

- Immeasurable Void: It is a void that grants the opponent Immeasurable knowledge

- Horizon: It is an island with a horizon

The only domains with names that do not symbolize the concept of the technique are those clearly intended (Molevolent Shrine for exemple). You are basically saying "It's not because you didn't show the entire mountain".

The name clearly describes what the domain is, it is more reliable to use this statement than to simply assume that it is not. All domains describe what they are

- Immeasurable Void: It is a void that grants the opponent Immeasurable knowledge

- Horizon: It is an island with a horizon

The only domains with names that do not symbolize the concept of the technique are those clearly intended (Molevolent Shrine for exemple). You are basically saying "It's not because you didn't show the entire mountain".
Maybe there should just make another end on the calc trying to get the mountains size based on that little hole at the top
Not sure if that’s scalable due to perspective but yeah

Borderline copy and paste from the general thread with edits because I realized I used round numbers instead of simple bullet weight.

Mai is described to be creating an object from nothing outside of her own cursed energy.
It’s described to take a lot of energy to use and 1 bullet per day is her max.

This sounds like or close enough to E=MC^2, since she’s creating objects with mass from energy and is described to take a lot to make relatively quite little mass since bullets are quite light.Makes sense

So using E=MC^2 and using This website which says 9mm bullets standardly weigh between 5.51g and 9.52g for the most popular bullets

Low end 5.51g:=495214103 megajoules or 118 Kilotons
High End:=855614930 megajoules or 204 Kilotons

This should be looked into for the revision people didn’t have major issues in the general thread but that wasn’t everyone.

I think this might be higher if we agreed Mai’s bullet is rubber tho since I have seen higher numbers for those.
This is interesting.

We hardly ever use Mass Energy Conversion, mostly because it inflates the power, it will be rejected for this verse too.
And using actual visuals is even more reliable than names of techniques.
Immeasurable Void means Infinite Empty Space, the technique is not related to it.
I am saying use visuals and don't assume the size.
prove that's a mini volcano.
Mini Volcano.
That one inside his small domain is also mini volcano, just the fact that it is small proves that.

Maybe there should just make another end on the calc trying to get the mountains size based on that little hole at the top
Not sure if that’s scalable due to perspective but yeah
I mean, this is not possible. Since you can't use the average volume of a mountain you can't determine the volume. Since we don't know the radius of the mountain

The volcano doesnt even seem small either, it looks like its far away from them for 1 and it's still visible. While the volcanos that jogo makes outside of domain are actually shown to be relative in size to humans.

Has Jogo ever made a normal sized Volcano? That seems like it'd be a pretty strong technique especially against Sukuna who he had trouble hitting.

Also when have we ever used the name of a technique to justify it's power without concrete proof? Mahito's is Self Embodiment of Perfection, Does this mean he is literally perfect? Clearly not as he improves later on. Do we take Gojo's technique to be a literal infinite void (I know it's Immeasurable Void but immeasurable is synonymous to infinite)

This is only the space seen from the outside, not the inside. Domains are realities in different spaces. And the difference between Jogo and Gojo is that one calls the technique a mountain (something that is made explicit) and the other does not
Well, he calls it infinity void and there's nothing supporting that narrative either.
Anyway, try to get more calc group members or staff members I guess? Clearly you are not going to agree with me and none of us wants endless circular debate with the same arguments.

I don't know how u could prove its a small volcano.
The volcano doesnt even seem small either, it looks like its far away from them for 1 and it's still visible. While the volcanos that jogo makes outside of domain are actually shown to be relative in size to humans.
I don't need to prove it's small, you prove it's big, do you even think it makes sense to have a real sized volcano inside a volcano?

He said that he can't win a battle of Domains against Sukuna, which is true, a better more polished Domain wins, you basically erase the weaker domain.

Has Jogo ever made a normal sized Volcano? That seems like it'd be a pretty strong technique especially against Sukuna who he had trouble hitting.
Volcanos aren't really powerful compared to sukuna, And no one's saying he can create a regular sized volcano outside of domain, I think only domain creates the bigger volcano.

Also I just found a panel where one of these volcanoes is next to Yuji and it's smaller than him. here
He said that he can't win a battle of Domains against Sukuna, which is true, a better more polished Domain wins, you basically erase the weaker domain.
Then my point stands he could've just spawned a volcano and made it rain flaming rocks everywhere to try to catch Sukuna

Also I just found a panel where one of these volcanoes is next to Yuji and it's smaller than him. here
None of those volcano's are the size of a mountain lol, I don't even know why one would assume that.
Then my point stands he could've just spawned a volcano and made it rain flaming rocks everywhere to try to catch Sukuna
As soon as he creates a Domain, Sukuna will create his own and delete it, so it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back