• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax & Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He manipulates space, does he not?
His technique does manipulate space by creating an infinite space, but, in my opinion, the mechanism for this is concept-based. Gojo discusses infinity being a real thing, that he simply brings into reality. Imo he manipulates the concept of infinity that then has an effect on the world which is discussed in this translation of his abilities labeling it as "manipulating the concepts of near and far".

Although, full disclosure, I ran this by Ultima and he said
The way he words it makes me think it's about manipulating the axioms of separation of a topological space, admittedly, but the word 'phase' doesn't really bring anything that'd grant Conceptual Manipulation to mind, no.
[11:02 PM]
Practically speaking it's still just Spatial Manipulation.
So make of my argument what you will. But this was before I discussed the following with him:

I also spoke to Ultima about the nature of reality in JjK and he agreed JjK should get Concept manipulation types 2 & 3. This is due to the soul and body being illusory boundaries of a person's being that are both fundamentally information.

Fake Geto discusses that the soul does not predate the body as Mohito claimed and they are in fact the same. Which is evidenced by technique and the small part of Geto's info that exists in his body. Todou also echoes this sentiment when teaching Yuji about the world.

Ogami's technique was said to summon the information of Toji's body while keeping the information comprising his soul separate. Toji was still able to overcome the process and dominate the possessor's soul with only his "body information" which also allowed him to kill himself vs Megumi.

This would logically extend to curses who are manifestations of abstract emotions and "images" of phenomena.
Why would they have Death Manipulation?
This was from a bad translation of ch. 164. I've rescinded that since viewing the Viz translation.

Also, there are types?
One can impose rules, the other increases lethality by ensuring a hit while in the domain.

His technique does manipulate space by creating an infinite space, but, in my opinion, the mechanism for this is concept-based. Gojo discusses infinity being a real thing, that he simply brings into reality. Imo he manipulates the concept of infinity that then has an effect on the world which is discussed in this translation of his abilities labeling it as "manipulating the concepts of near and far".

Although, full disclosure, I ran this by Ultima and he said

So make of my argument what you will. But this was before I discussed the following with him:

I also spoke to Ultima about the nature of reality in JjK and he agreed JjK should get Concept manipulation types 2 & 3. This is due to the soul and body being illusory boundaries of a person's being that are both fundamentally information.

Fake Geto discusses that the soul does not predate the body as Mohito claimed and they are in fact the same. Which is evidenced by technique and the small part of Geto's info that exists in his body. Todou also echoes this sentiment when teaching Yuji about the world.

Ogami's technique was said to summon the information of Toji's body while keeping the information comprising his soul separate. Toji was still able to overcome the process and dominate the possessor's soul with only his "body information" which also allowed him to kill himself vs Megumi.

This would logically extend to curses who are manifestations of abstract emotions and "images" of phenomena.

This was from a bad translation of ch. 164. I've rescinded that since viewing the Viz translation.

One can impose rules, the other increases lethality by ensuring a hit while in the domain.
Can you explain to me why things like conceptual manipulation or abstract existence are so important to the point of so much effort being put to aply or remove it?

Can you explain to me why things like conceptual manipulation or abstract existence are so important to the point of so much effort being put to aply or remove it?
This is an indexing site. So things should be indexed accurately? Why would not want to remove/add things to make the profiles as accurate as can be?

This is an indexing site. So things should be indexed accurately? Why would not want to remove/add things to make the profiles as accurate as can be?
I just find it weird how there is so much emphasis on those, anywhay i agree on curses being abstract , will wait for more opnions for the rest

Last edited:
Anywhay, kinda of an unrelated topic but does anyone knows how we are gonna call projection sorcery on the profiles

861483590084329503.png

i agree with everything except invulerablity.
Yuji's phyiscal body has been stated multiple times to be a anomaly in the JJK verse. and his CE levels were explicity hightend.

and that shouldnt denie the 4 different times curses have shown incorp

i agree with everything except invulerablity.
Yuji's phyiscal body has been stated multiple times to be a anomaly in the JJK verse. and his CE levels were explicity hightend.

and that shouldnt denie the 4 different times curses have shown incorp
Do you agree with type 2/3 Concept manip?

The speed thread has already been closed, right? I really don't know, since I later stopped following the discussion

Anyway, I don't think we need to debate about topics like Domains and Gojo's infinity here. The goal of this thread is to be simple and quick, these other topics are extremely complicating.

It's a hax and additions thread. Wouldn't make much sense to not address them to save time now only to then have to spend that time again in another thread.

Who will get downgraded and why?
It's actually an upgrade (I thought it was a downgrade). But basically, the scale with the domains is vague as hell and cannot be accepted.

I currently have a 6-C feat for Kenjaku, I just need to gather some information. It will be much less vague than the current Tier

It's actually an upgrade (I thought it was a downgrade). But basically, the scale with the domains is vague as hell and cannot be accepted.

I currently have a 6-C feat for Kenjaku, I just need to gather some information. It will be much less vague than the current Tier
can I see chojuros stone arm calc

Are we actually going to use those interviews with the math professors as evidence? The characters in-universe and the volume notes make it explicitly clear that Satoru just creates a spatial barrier that slows down those who enter his vicinity. If his intent was for Satoru to divide space into infinite fractions or something like that, you would think that Akutami would at least allude to that in the story. Besides, the whole interview seems to be a fun little project the professors did under his request rather than an actual, canonical explanation of these abilities.

Are we actually going to use those interviews with the math professors as evidence? The characters in-universe and the volume notes make it explicitly clear that Satoru just creates a spatial barrier that slows down those who enter his vicinity. If his intent was for Satoru to divide space into infinite fractions or something like that, you would think that Akutami would at least allude to that in the story. Besides, the whole interview seems to be a fun little project the professors did under his request rather than an actual, canonical explanation of these abilities.
Agreed

the whole interview seems to be a fun little project the professors did under his request rather than an actual, canonical explanation of these abilities.
Gege only says that the guide has many mathematical concepts and that if necessary it is better to ask for help from a professor

I am neutral about infinity anyway

Not really. The whole interview was done as a special that Gege specifically set up to give readers an in-depth look into how the abilities work. He literally states his in-volume explanation sucked and that's why he is letting professionals explain it.

Also reposting

Pretty sure he does allude this with the talk of the tortoise and the hare and then also talking about how Gojo brings the infinity into reality. The infinite thing actually comes from the manga.

Also, does anyone know why Gojo and Toji are at Massively Hypersonic+? There’s literally no feat backing this, especially when the rest of the cast is High Hypersonic to Hypersonic now.

Agree with everything
Sorcerers having some form of controlling their emotions is true
During his fight with Hanami, Yuji gets filled with rage. This causes his CE to go haywire. Then Todo slaps him so that Yuji can gain back control, and all of a sudden he goes calm.

EoArw_KWEAQJwLQ.jpg:large

He then uses BF, an extremely complex technique, so its safe to assume he regained control

Accelerated Development : People like Yuji feel right at home during combat, and can grow within moments. This leads Todo to say "hes devouring me!".
During his fight with Choso he could tell whose side the turf was on despite having no clue why.
Maybe some Kenjaku meddling IDK
This is also apparent with
Gojo : When he was on the verge of death, he grasped the core of CE and unlocked his potential.

Also with Megumi stating this :
1*A2ZXYaXvSiH_69YbyBbzbQ@2x.jpeg

JJK is a verse that focuses immensely on innate talent, so this is a given.

Agree with the rest as well, esp with Gojo having conceptual manip. IIRC it was stated in the lecture he was a manipulator of local distance or smth

Last edited:
I believe we can use the lecture, it was in Jump Giga and Gege made it so that his viewers can have a good idea of infinity.
And some of this exists in the manga as well. The tortoise and the hare analogy is talking about the potential infinite distances within finite distances.
Gojo also states infinity is the convergence of an infinite series, and that it exists everywhere.
EAl6JCvXsAI2pb8.jpg

0q41ayxf2la61.jpg

^^ Explained here as well, Gege calls it a convergent series again : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_series
Basically an infinite series compressed to being finite or something

Z67wJJB.png

Again he describes it as an infinite series.

To me it looks like alot of wank... 🤔 but before I disagree or agree... Need to at least watch the anime 🐵

So why are you here? What purpose do you have just adding a meaningless comment that adds nothing?
Shut the f up.... It will make people aware and know that I'm not knowledgeable about this verse but will in the future. If I didn't say this
To me it looks like alot of wank... 🤔
You probably wouldn't have said shit, why is that? Unless there is some truth about it.

Shut the f up.... It will make people aware and know that I'm not knowledgeable about this verse but will in the future. If I didn't say this

You probably wouldn't have said shit, why is that? Unless there is some truth about it.
I said it because if you don’t watch the material, why are you here? Derail again and I’ll just report you, as simple as that.

What part of it looks like wank?
Resistance to Empathic Manipulation
Conceptual Manipulation
These I don't understand

For Empathic Manipulation it doesn't look like there is enough proof for it
I want incorporeality from the cursed spirts to be replaced by invulnerability, because yuji interacted with one without using cursed energy and megumi found that normal, homever i am pending on them having the non-pasive ability to pass through solid matter
Also Scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back