• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax & Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!

So for starters this thread will be for the addition of powers and abilities and also redoing certain abilities.

I'll label what and who gets what.

Agrees: @Theendzero13 , @Popted2 , @Outcast

Disagrees: @ShadowWhoWalks (Empathic Manip Resist), @Nullflowerblush (Empathic Manip resist)

• Energy Manipulation and Curse Manipulation : All sorcerers and curses should have this. (Sorcerers are able to curse each other and use curse energy) Everyone except Toji and Maki
  • Power Nullification : People who can do domain amplification should have this. Jogo, Hanami, Gojo. (This is the main one that is a change since on Jogo and Hanami's page its labeled as attack reflection. It's powernull, Gojo compares it to simple domain and also says it neutralizes techniques, that's why his infinity gets nulled and they can hit him, its also why he turns it off)
image0.png

image1.png

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation : Stated by Gojo here that Sorcerers are trained to control their emotions so they should have basic resistance.

image0.png

image1.png

image0.png

(I honestly just noticed this when making this so yea if ya don't agree with this its cool)

Accelerated Development:
(Stated stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Yuji Learned better curse energy manipulation through fighting on the fly against Hanami and Todo. While fighting Choso, he learns to better control his emotions and control his curse energy better. Characters like Yuta, and Higuruma show this as well. Gojo also states several people have the potential to surpass him. (Should apply to most sorcerers)

Conceptual Manipulation : Gojo has conceptual manipulation types 2 and 3. If you want more Information to see how valid this is plz @ @Dr._whiteee

Perception Manipulation:
Screen_Shot_2021-11-18_at_5.30.38_PM.png

Incorporeal replaced with Invulnerability: Ask @Theendzero13 for the validity of this. Likely will end with selective intangibility

Stats Reduction: Nanami's Ratio Technique

Conceptual Manipulation: Types 2 and 3 for Sorcerers and Curses. This is due to the soul and body being illusory boundaries of a person's being that are both fundamentally information.

Fake Geto discusses that the soul does not predate the body as Mohito claimed and they are in fact the same. Which is evidenced by technique and the small part of Geto's info that exists in his body. Todou also echoes this sentiment when teaching Yuji about the world.

Ogami's technique was said to summon the information of Toji's body while keeping the information comprising his soul separate. Toji was still able to overcome the process and dominate the possessor's soul with only his "body information" which also allowed him to kill himself vs Megumi.

This would logically extend to curses who are manifestations of abstract emotions and "images" of phenomena.
See for more. @Dr._whiteee

Last edited:
Some Major additions that need to be added:
  • Gojo conceptual manipulation
  • Domains should be split into types. Old style domains which have Law manipulation, and New Style domains which have Law manipulation + Death manipulation.

• Domains should be split into types. Old style domains which have Law manipulation, and New Style domains which have Law manipulation + Death manipulation.
Bruh we been removed law manip for domains. Unless I’m missing something that’s been rejected. And Gojo gets conceptual through his distance manipulation yes? Add it all here and I’ll put it in.

wait a minute, so in the fight against Jogo and Hanami Gojo utilized domain amplification as well?

Gojo Conceptual manipulation would require to have the whole interview/especial translated and linked to the op

Domains having death manipulation was a mistranslation, the officials clarified that the reason the technique became more rare is because the sorcerers decided to add sure-hit attacks who can be used to directaly harm or murder the opponent instead of just setting favorable conditions

Gojo Conceptual manipulation would require to have the whole interview/especial translated and linked to the op

Domains having death manipulation was a mistranslation, the officials clarified that the reason the technique became more rare is because the sorcerers decided to add sure-hit attacks who can be used to directaly harm or murder the opponent instead of just setting favorable conditions
To my knowledge the explanation has been translated

wait a minute, so in the fight against Jogo and Hanami Gojo utilized domain amplification as well?
Nope, Gojo never used Domain Amplification. However he generated so much Cursed Energy that he rendered Domain Amplification useless.
0085-015.png
0085-016.png

So an argument can be made for Gojo to get resistance against some types of power nullification.
Resistance to Empathic Manipulation : Stated by Gojo here that Sorcerers are trained to control their emotions so they should have basic resistance.
Sorcerers weaponize their negative emotions to generate and control Cursed Energy; doesn't strike me as a particular resistance against super powers that can change their emotions. Hanami affected multiple characters with his pretty flower shenanigans.
0016-004.png
0016-005.png
0049-019.png

Accelerated Development: (Sorcerers are stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Yuji Learned better curse energy manipulation through fighting on the fly against Hanami and Todo. While fighting Choso, he learns to better control his emotions and control his curse energy better. Characters like Yuta, and Higuruma show this as well. Gojo also states several people have the potential to surpass him.
The statements doesn't single-out Sorcerers; sounds like a general statement about humans in general.
Though prodigies like Yuta and Yuji should get Accelerated Development.

So characters currently have:
Non-Physical Interaction (Shamans can interact with cursed spirits which are abstract manifestations of people's thoughts, mind and negative emotions)

However, it is not that you can't physically touch or punch Cursed Spirits (though normal people need to be near-death afraid to be able to see them), you just can't injure them with physical attacks.

Also it claims that Cursed Spirits are abstract which requires more evidence. Being created from abstract thoughts and emotions doesn't equal them remaining abstract thoughts and emotions after being created.
We can argue Type 2:
Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
However after Mahito and Jogo dies, the next Cursed Spirit born from humanity's hatred and humanity's fear from natural disasters would basically be different characters, and there is nothing stopping multiple Cursed Spirits that are born from these emotions from existing at the same time.

Nanami has Durability Negation based on his Ratio technique. However the technique doesn't make durability irrelevant; it just stated to create a weak spot. So to avoid NLF Statistics Reduction fits better.

Nope, Gojo never used Domain Amplification. However he generated so much Cursed Energy that he rendered Domain Amplification useless.
0085-015.png
0085-016.png

So an argument can be made for Gojo to get resistance against some types of power nullification.

Sorcerers weaponize their negative emotions to generate and control Cursed Energy; doesn't strike me as a particular resistance against super powers that can change their emotions. Hanami affected multiple characters with his pretty flower shenanigans.
0016-004.png
0016-005.png
0049-019.png

The statements doesn't single-out Sorcerers; sounds like a general statement about humans in general.
Though prodigies like Yuta and Yuji should get Accelerated Development.

So characters currently have:
Non-Physical Interaction (Shamans can interact with cursed spirits which are abstract manifestations of people's thoughts, mind and negative emotions)

However, it is not that you can't physically touch or punch Cursed Spirits (though normal people need to be near-death afraid to be able to see them), you just can't injure them with physical attacks.

Also it claims that Cursed Spirits are abstract which requires more evidence. Being created from abstract thoughts and emotions doesn't equal them remaining abstract thoughts and emotions after being created.
We can argue Type 2:
Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
However after Mahito and Jogo dies, the next Cursed Spirit born from humanity's hatred and humanity's fear from natural disasters would basically be different characters, and there is nothing stopping multiple Cursed Spirits that are born from these emotions from existing at the same time.

Nanami has Durability Negation based on his Ratio technique. However the technique doesn't make durability irrelevant; it just stated to create a weak spot. So to avoid NLF Statistics Reduction fits better.
1: It seens like gojo resisted powernull with raw power, don't know how we can aply that for matches against other verses
2: that is why it is a very baseline resistence to emphatic manipulation, i don't think anyone agrees with would resist emphaty based superpowers, but being canonically able to hand your emotions in battle can be used depending on the scenary, so i think it is worth adding
3: AD seens to be a thing the verse has with genius like megumi,yuta etc just having a bigger and clearer grownt
4: don't known enough about AE to judge , but i agree CS are not incorporeal yuji managed to knock back a curse on chapter 1 without cursed energy and mahito got crushed by boulders

Curses can become incorporeal hence why the ch. 1 curse could selectively surf through solid matter. I wouldn't use Yuji as the representative example given the ambiguity of his parentage and clearly special physiology.

Curses can become incorporeal hence why the ch. 1 curse could selectively surf through solid matter. I wouldn't use Yuji as the representative example given the ambiguity of his parentage and clearly
Forget about mahito and boulders is still quite weird for him to be affected by it but nanami seens to be able to infuse the boulders with CE or maybe it is a plothole
About yuji while his condition is special megumi was present and he did not get surprised by having somebody interacting with a curse without using cursed energy, nor did he say that it was unnatural, instead focusing on the idea that you would need cursed energy to kill the cursed spirit, not that you would need cursed energy to even touch it
All things considered i am heavely pending on curses having invulnerability instead of incorporearity

Last edited:
Ok um so plz to make this less hard for me, can I have someone label all new abilities they want added to see what we disagree with and agree with.

They being able to pass through solid matter is kinda off contradicted by mahito getting crushed by boulders and having to change the shape of his soul into a snake like form to pass through the cracks, as a matter of fact mahito stated it would be better for him to dodge the boulders and later on comfirma he did get crushed we also saw a cursed spirits breaking through concrete instead of passing through it in chapter 1
About yuji while his condition is special megumi was present and he did not got surprised by having somebody interacting with a curse without using cursed energy, nor did he say that it was unnatural, instead focusing on the idea that you would need cursed energy to kill the cursed spirit, not that you would need cursed energy to even touch it
All things considered i am heavely pending on curses having invulnerability instead of incorporearity
Mahito is also a "human curse" so that may very well be by he has a human body but can change the shape of his soul to avoid substantial damage.

The curses that Nobara fought in their field test also possessed a mannequin, while the other was able to phase through a wall to snatch up the kid Yuji eventually saved. So they can clear phase through matter.

Ok um so plz to make this less hard for me, can I have someone label all new abilities they want added to see what we disagree with and agree with.
So apart from the abilities you posted on the op, white wants conceptual manipulation for gojo and death manipulation for domain expansion users
I want incorporeality from the cursed spirts to be replaced by invulnerability, because yuji interacted with one without using cursed energy and megumi found that normal, homever i am pending on them having the non-pasive ability to pass through solid matter

Shadow also wants nanami durability negation to be replaced with statistic reducion and to remove AE

Last edited:
I'm completely fine with removing Ae as another thread was made on it and iirc people disagreed and pointed out the wrongness of it. So ae is getting removed for curses.

"If you try to neutralize my technique with your Amplification, then I'll counter by strengthening my Cursed Technique."
The way Satoru puts it, Domain Amplification only neutralizes Techniques on its level.
being canonically able to hand your emotions in battle can be used depending on the scenary
Being able to manage your emotions is not Resistance to Empathic Manipulation. People can still manipulate their emotions. Sorcerers just know how to control the flow of negative energy that emanates from their bodies when their negative emotions flare up.
I want incorporeality from the cursed spirts to be replaced by invulnerability
The Cursed Spirits are neither incorporeal or invulnerable. The one that Yuji battled was still affected and harmed by his attacks. Megumi simply stated that you could not kill/defeat/exorcise a Cursed Spirit without Cursed Energy, which seems more like Type 5 Immortality.
5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.
In this case, Cursed Energy is needed to destroy them.
Can domains keep law manipulation
Do we usually give characters Law Manipulation for creating whacky pocket dimensions? They cannot actually impose these rules upon the real word, and they cannot change the rules either—they kind of just come prepackaged with the Domains.
Stated stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Yuji Learned better curse energy manipulation through fighting on the fly against Hanami and Todo. While fighting Choso, he learns to better control his emotions and control his curse energy better. Characters like Yuta, and Higuruma show this as well. Gojo also states several people have the potential to surpass him. (Should apply to geniuses or people blatantly showing it)
  • Her one-off statement is just that.
  • That would only apply to Yuji, the prodigy.
  • People having the potential to surpass Satoru does not mean they have Accelerated Development.
Gojo conceptual manipulation
He manipulates space, does he not?
New Style domains which have Law manipulation + Death manipulation.
Why would they have Death Manipulation?
Also, there are types?

Other than those, I agree with everything.

"If you try to neutralize my technique with your Amplification, then I'll counter by strengthening my Cursed Technique."
The way Satoru puts it, Domain Amplification only neutralizes Techniques on its level.

Being able to manage your emotions is not Resistance to Empathic Manipulation. People can still manipulate their emotions. Sorcerers just know how to control the flow of negative energy that emanates from their bodies when their negative emotions flare up.

The Cursed Spirits are neither incorporeal or invulnerable. The one that Yuji battled was still affected and harmed by his attacks. Megumi simply stated that you could not kill/defeat/exorcise a Cursed Spirit without Cursed Energy, which seems more like Type 5 Immortality.

Do we usually give characters Law Manipulation for creating whacky pocket dimensions? They cannot actually impose these rules upon the real word, and they cannot change the rules either—they kind of just come prepackaged with the Domains.

• People having the potential to surpass Satoru does not mean they have Accelerated Development.

Also, there are types
1: It is weird but i am ok with it being a domain amplification weakness
2:whatever
3:debatable
4:they are setting rules for how the world inside their domain works so it is still law manipulation, homever it only works inside their domains and the rules in question are set in stone , so it is a very limited form of law manipulation but it is still law manipulation
5: a lot of characters have show growth during battle , the ones who have done it should get it at the very list
6: i will try to get the source for Conceptual manipulation gojo , you can read it and take your own conclusions
7: yeah there are types of domains:
Old ones: set a Rule that you have to follow
New ones: grant you the certain-hit skill
The death manipulation was a mistranslation, likely caused by the scanlator confunding the kanji for "certain kill" and "certain hit"

I think he's misinterpreting this heavily. IIrc the rule is only for Higurumas domain and not everyones.
Oh, no, Domain Expansions of the past were designed to impose rules upon its victims.
But, nobody scales to this so far, so...
4:they are setting rules for how the world inside their domain works so it is still law manipulation
What rules are they setting again?

Their attacks having absolute accuracy seems less of a rule and more of a result of having created and being able to control the Domain. Tengen puts it in a way that suggests that setting rules is a thing of the past, and that the "can't-miss" attacks are something entirely different.

Oh, no, Domain Expansions of the past were designed to impose rules upon its victims.
But, nobody scales to this so far, so...

What rules are they setting again?

Their attacks having absolute accuracy seems less of a rule and more of a result of having created and being able to control the Domain. Tengen puts it in a way that suggests that setting rules is a thing of the past, and that the "can't-miss" attacks are something entirely different.
It is entirely different. I think the rule thing is really pointless to discuss now since no one has a domain of the past or shown to have such abilities in the domain. Take Sukuna, what rules do they follow in his domain? None. he either has a new domain or this law manipulation thing is for very few people in the future

Also, there are types?

Other than those, I agree with everything.
I will respond after work.

here is the source for Conceptual Manipulation Gojo , i reccomend everyone to carefully read it,

here it is the part 2 ( yes two of those)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back