• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several mods have yet to make their final point. He also conveniently forgot to "organize" the counterarguments in this thread. So yes, if the intention was to better organize the debates for clarity, he should have involved all relevant information, not just the info that suits his side.
I am not organizing debates, I am making a better point for the side I agree with since the current OP here is pretty empty and I was going to call in more staffs since this one I doubt any new staff will Be wiling to read about just to see the arguments since all the arguments are scattered across and it’s each side going in circles.

I am not organizing debates, I am making a better point for the side I agree with since the current OP here is pretty empty and I was going to call in more staffs since this one I doubt any new staff will Be wiling to read about just to see the arguments since all the arguments are scattered across and it’s each side going in circles.
Which is unnecessary given we are literally in this thread doing such right now. This thread is 6 pages which barely breaches top end for threads. Mods should be capable of reading through or simply asking for summations of each side. You literally just tried to co opt the thread and rephrase it as if the conclusion has been decided which is also evident from one of your latest posts about "having enough" to end the thread before you made your thread.

Which is unnecessary given we are literally in this thread doing such right now. This thread is 6 pages which barely breaches top end for threads. Mods should be capable of reading through or simply asking for summations of each side. You literally just tried to co opt the thread and rephrase it as if the conclusion has been decided which is also evident from one of your latest posts about "having enough" to end the thread before you made your thread.
Mods should be capable of reading through or simply asking for summations of each side
We shouldn't have to.

The OP is shit, he made a new one.

Deadass if I didn't know who gave the arguments (me), I wouldn't know where to find it.

We shouldn't have to look through 6 pages for arguments, and we shouldn't have to ask for a tldr every time we open the thread.

Bro there's no reason for this arguing, @Dr._whiteee, the arguments you made here can simply be posted within the new thread in one long comment so we don't need to check page after page for it. Just post your biggest disagreements in the new post so everything can be laid out for mods and others to properly read through. this thread shouldnt even have been 6 pages considering how simple this all is.

Bro there's no reason for this arguing, @Dr._whiteee, the arguments you made here can simply be posted within the new thread in one long comment so we don't need to check page after page for it. Just post your biggest disagreements in the new post so everything can be laied out for mods and others to properly read through.
Are we moving back to that thread?

Are we moving back to that thread?
If we are all agreeing to migrate the thread, then I ask that you keep it locked until myself, PowertoScale, and anyone else who wants to join, can also make an aggregate post explaining our side. Then debates can be focused around each megapost and mods will have a clear viewing of each side. I will be free later today to make the post. I'm not sure when @PowerToScale will be free though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back