• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How I feel about JJK is how I feel about OPM tbh, despite it's many flaws and it going downhill, I can't bring myself to dislike the series as a whole, as both have a special place in my heart.
Honestly, I feel the same way.

Granted, I got into One-Punch Man way before I got into Jujutsu Kaisen, and I think One-Punch Man can still turn itself around (especially since the webcomic was great and Murata's art is still as good as ever), and I never really felt that Jujutsu Kaisen was "great," but I still can't hate it.

It's just a fine to decent series.

I honestly kind of like the ending. It's not too great, but it's not too bad either.

I like our cast having some time to interact again and just deal with some easy jobs.

Sukuna's conclusion was also pretty good (which is a huge surprise).

Though, that final page of the door to the little shrine containing Sukuna's last finger is pretty ominous. I don't anything will come of it unless Gege or another author decides to write a spin-off and/or a sequel, but it's still kind of intriguing.
Yeah I admit, upon some rereadings, I'm warming up to it a little. Still have some issues, but it's aight ig.

I liked 271
Ryan Day on X: What's ironic about Norman Rockwell's ...

I like the framing of the final words of Sukuna and Gojo. Getting them from Gojo before his final fight and getting Sukuna's from after establishes a nice parallel in when each of them realized their truth.

Also, the idea that Mahito due to the nature of his CT gets priority on respawn is funny

When Yuji's profile gets updated for Shinjuku stuff, are the rest of his keys gonna get updated too? Cause his profile is kind of ass
His profile wasn't updated with the others because I wanted to make a thread for him. I'm redoing his profile from scratch and I'm figuring it out a way to write his keys properly. Current profile sucks massive balls so yeah let's redo it. I think I still have a draft somewhere.

If anyone want to help reach me out, we have a bunch of characters to do still

Speaking of that I’m going to have to fix the Kenjaku links I put cause my Imgur account auto deletes any image I post and 404’d any previous images. Probably has to do with copyright or something but yeah.

Kind of a shame Yuji never found out Kenjaku is his mom

It probably doesn't matter in the long run, but the reaction would've really funny to see icl.
I mean it's possible. Considering Megumi and Nobara's letters from him were regarding their parents there is the chance he was told or Gojo found out that his family was a sorcerer one. Though would've been nice to actually see anything and not just have to guess or be disappointed about the missed character opportunities

Kind of a shame Yuji never found out Kenjaku is his mom

It probably doesn't matter in the long run, but the reaction would've really funny to see icl.
I wanted Megumi to find out that Toji was his dad, but Gojo only mentioned that he killed his dad without giving him the name. I would have liked to see Megumi's reaction when he realized the one who was beating him up in Shibuya was his dad all along.

Most of the Culling Game players just learned Cursed Energy, so they barely know anything about body reinforcement or any basic technique. So except if you are Higuruma, who is a genius, or Takaba, which has a passive CT, you're almost just a average human
I mean not really remember that chopper head guy? he is one of the newer players and he was talked about during 209 and was flat out confirmed to be able to no sell 50 Cal rounds and eat granades with them having to blast that guy with god knows how many explosives to put him down and he was like semi grade 1 at best considering yuji one tapped him by hitting the hardest part of his body which also had extra reinforcement on it.

If somebody was to attack Gojo from the ground, would they bypass infinity?
Infinity would automatically intercept it so no. The ground just naturally isn’t something that infinity would have to repel since it wouldn’t pose a threat to Gojo so it doesn’t do anything to it. If something comes out of the ground or the ground becomes something that would threaten him, it would start to repel it.

Infinity would automatically intercept it so no. The ground just naturally isn’t something that infinity would have to repel since it wouldn’t pose a threat to Gojo so it doesn’t do anything to it. If something comes out of the ground or the ground becomes something that would threaten him, it would start to repel it.
Didn't Gojo step on ants but the ants didn't die? Wouldn't this mean Gojo's infinity is on with the ground too?

Just saw this and it got me curious if it has or will be addressed?

With how it's described, with Gojo's level being akin to a record being broken and others trying to pick up the pace, it's likely that nothing would happen with his death. Him being born just raised the power ceiling essentially and him dying wouldn't have done anything to lower it back.

Gojo's birth shook the entire world of Jujutsu which resulted in stronger spirits and in turn stronger and more unhinged curse users. I'm guessing there would of been a huge power gap after his death, if it weren't for the fact he was aware of what his birth had caused and raised a generation of stronger sorcerers that didn't have to rely on him.

Back