• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Megumi's arsenal honestly would've been top 3 and its insane we will never get to see Barrier-less Shadow domain control spanning across all of Tokyo and creating massive totality shikigamis. This guy has a ct use in domain better than having it be a sure hit, multiple shikigamis to clone, Mahoraga summon if shit gets bad, totality when two die, and then he's got hand to hand. All he needs is rct and larger ce reserve.
Tranquil deer covers RCT part Lmao.
Megumi had potential to be top 1 not top 3.

Maki mentioned in 270 how the reincarnated sorcerers are just doing their own thing rn and Yuji and Hana will hunt them down to exorcise their souls from the vessel (which would either kill the body or return the original soul, depending on how submerged the soul is on a case by case basis).
Maki mentioned in 270 how they were planning a mission to go and retrieve the curse users kidnapped, but this answer isn't very satisfying given the potential in allowing this to span out into its own entire arc
Just saying is not enough at all. Is not as if fightning against USA is something easy and that can be solved in a instant as if its something daily
This could be worth for a entire arc, of even a saga

And fightning a bunch of reincarnated sorcerers like Uro isn't really easy
Fr tho, I think it's fine that his cursed technique allows his soul to exist in a sort of limbo state, and he mentions how he did so since he wanted to talk to Sukuna again before passing on.
The translation that I have seen said that Mahito used his CT to allow Sukuna to go there before he go on his way down the cycle, not that he used that ONLY to see Sukuna again, so idk
Do you mean the "creak" sound? That's just the door to its container being opened by someone or something, like a generic pseudo-cliffhanger ending
Yeah, sure
Well, the Kamo family is allied with all the main cast (given it's led by Noritoshi Kamo), the last remaining people of the Zenin family are members of the main cast (Maki and Megumi), and the new shadow style school is led by a member of the main cast (Kusakabe), so the Gojo clan (who possess no CT nor allies) will just get steelrolled if they try to go through with their rebellion plan and the main cast can sort of establish peace through implied force just by existing. Hence why in chapter 270 everything seems to be going fine.
Thats the problem, you need to assume way too much and basically make a conclusion for yourself. I think its just sad to not develop further that conflict

Last edited:
JJK shotguns are build different
0001-046.png

Just saying is not enough at all. Is not as if fightning against USA is something easy and that can be solved in a instant as if its something daily
This could be worth for a entire arc, of even a saga
I agree 100%
The translation that I have seen said that Mahito used his CT to allow Sukuna to go there before he go on his way down the cycle, not that he used that ONLY to see Sukuna again, so idk
I don't think these are too different of concepts, but I could agree yea it came a little out of nowhere
Thats the problem, you need to assume way too much and basically make a conclusion for yourself. I think its just sad to not develop further that conflict
In this case I think it's fine to leave some things to the reader, although Gege inconsistently chose that decision for certain plot points, I think the ending chapters definitely were rushed in that sense (in large part due to the guidelines of WSJ).

Grade 2 Curses are canonically shotgun victims if CE wasn't required to damage them, so if you focus on the lower scales of the verse you could legitimately make Farmer With Shotgun into a viable Jujutsu Sorcerer.
I don't think this statement was literal, more so just an analogy to compare the power gap between ranks on average. The level of destruction we see from lower grade curses, the struggle of the military against low grade sorcerers in the Culling Games, and the context of the statement (with it even being said to be "for dummies"), I wouldn't put much stake in it.

Back