• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo's birth shook the entire world of Jujutsu which resulted in stronger spirits and in turn stronger and more unhinged curse users. I'm guessing there would of been a huge power gap after his death, if it weren't for the fact he was aware of what his birth had caused and raised a generation of stronger sorcerers that didn't have to rely on him.
but now im just curious if him and geto's bodies will be used as wards

Though, that final page of the door to the little shrine containing Sukuna's last finger is pretty ominous. I don't anything will come of it unless Gege or another author decides to write a spin-off and/or a sequel, but it's still kind of intriguing.
It's meant to be the opposite of ominous. Yuji stating how its good as a talisman now and they don't need to worry, Sukuna's change of heart. Maybe a random curse gets it but its pointless and kinda ruins the theme Gege made with this ending so I wouldn't expect anything.

I mean not really remember that chopper head guy? he is one of the newer players and he was talked about during 209 and was flat out confirmed to be able to no sell 50 Cal rounds and eat granades with them having to blast that guy with god knows how many explosives to put him down and he was like semi grade 1 at best considering yuji one tapped him by hitting the hardest part of his body which also had extra reinforcement on it.
I'm happy Gege didn't have the soldiers pose a threat to any of the Culling Game players who could actually fight because the last thing JJK scaling needed at the time was Yuji getting hurt by bullets 💀

Infinity is always on and is automatic, protecting Gojo from every angle, but he can manipulate it at will, like when he allowed his students to hit his back.
He just didn't wanted to stomp these ants
What if somebody were to teleport Gojo into the sky and Gojo falls down (presuming he doesn't use flight due to the velocity or other manners). Would infinity protect him there?

Usami while his friends were risking their lives fighting Sukuna;

Bros probably in Hawaii looking at the news laid up with his wife.

Also, there's apparently or was (Zenin dogs dead), stronger first grades than Kusakabe. Wondering now if Gojo clan had some strong sorcerers and they just didn't help out at all lmao.

Bros probably in Hawaii looking at the news laid up with his wife.

Also, there's apparently or was (Zenin dogs dead), stronger first grades than Kusakabe. Wondering now if Gojo clan had some strong sorcerers and they just didn't help out at all lmao.
Most likely but they all paled so much in comparison to Gojo Satoru that it wasn't worth it.
Its funny how useless the clan is without a limitless + six eyes user alive
It's so powerful that all clan disputes on who is going to lead immediately cease when one is born and they're quickly propped up as the head of the clan.

I know we have the explanation that "Oh, Gojo clan is only Satoru", but I really wish we got some better delopment about that

Like, yeah, the only relevant member is Satoru, but theres clarely other members, a place with documents about the past of the clan, and so on. And everything gets worst when you remember that Gege confirmed in a interview that Gojo's parents are still around.

Make them useless, wathever, but at least give them some reaction about the current world lol

Probably his dumbest decision with the three clans. I remember seeing some art where a bunch of clan members are standing in the dark. Would've been so cool to know the clan also had their own Hei like group and Gojo interacted with them and some looked up to him or something.

Back