• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How I feel about JJK is how I feel about OPM tbh, despite it's many flaws and it going downhill, I can't bring myself to dislike the series as a whole, as both have a special place in my heart.
Honestly, I feel the same way.

Granted, I got into One-Punch Man way before I got into Jujutsu Kaisen, and I think One-Punch Man can still turn itself around (especially since the webcomic was great and Murata's art is still as good as ever), and I never really felt that Jujutsu Kaisen was "great," but I still can't hate it.

It's just a fine to decent series.

I honestly kind of like the ending. It's not too great, but it's not too bad either.

I like our cast having some time to interact again and just deal with some easy jobs.

Sukuna's conclusion was also pretty good (which is a huge surprise).

Though, that final page of the door to the little shrine containing Sukuna's last finger is pretty ominous. I don't anything will come of it unless Gege or another author decides to write a spin-off and/or a sequel, but it's still kind of intriguing.
Yeah I admit, upon some rereadings, I'm warming up to it a little. Still have some issues, but it's aight ig.

I liked 271
Ryan Day on X: What's ironic about Norman Rockwell's ...

When Yuji's profile gets updated for Shinjuku stuff, are the rest of his keys gonna get updated too? Cause his profile is kind of ass
His profile wasn't updated with the others because I wanted to make a thread for him. I'm redoing his profile from scratch and I'm figuring it out a way to write his keys properly. Current profile sucks massive balls so yeah let's redo it. I think I still have a draft somewhere.

Back