• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Naoya's domain sure hit is not physical like Dagon's Shikigami. It sets up a condition so I don't see what is there to get automatically countered. The reel you're talking about doesn't cause any physical damage like Dagon's Shikigami. They took zero damage from the reel; it just entered their body and set up the sure-hit effect.
The reel is the surehit. Done with this nonsense.

FBE requires attack coming to contact with the users CE. So definitely Naoya Domain ignores FBE autocounter conditions.
You're a troll. The reels LITERALLY TOUCH THEM.
nJHw3mw.png

Characters can put CT for their sure hit. So thin ice breaker would just ignore durability. It's not getting autocountered with CE
Yeah no duh yet we have no idea how that looks in domain. And no it doesn't ignore durability and that doesn't even matter. Ice Breaker also seems to be an extension of the ct not the main ct, the main ct is the spatial interaction. Regardless the point is that you're using something we have no idea about to support your argument.

Yuji soul dismantle goes gg.
You're trolling. But go ahead and prove Yuji's MAIN surehit is soul dismantle not him selectively changing his target (something we have no idea if he can do in domain)
Are you reading your own fanfic where Yuji solos Hakari, Maki and Yuta? Stop.

Right I forgot, everything needs to be stated for you JJK readers lmao.

Show us the connection.
Gege never stated because it doesnt lmao, its funny how you guys says "subtext!!" When gojo was literally explaining exactly how d.a works on chap 227 but he never says that it was d.a increasing output

and bro, just read chap 226 and you will see why his output was increasing, sukuna was simply playing and using low output with a ****** gojo, but once gojo managed to tie things a little bit, he increases output to win domain clash, AND WINS 😭

Anyways, im tired of arguing abt d.a, i was simply saying that if gojo have MHS+ perceptions, Sukuna has MHS+ speed too, otherwise sukuna would be in slow mo for gojo (you can see at chap 224, where gojo was at prime 100% and yet sukuna was still throwing hands, so " being nerfed" is not a anti feat

Gege never stated because it doesnt lmao, its funny how you guys says "subtext!!" When gojo was literally explaining exactly how d.a works on chap 227 but he never says that it was d.a increasing output
He doesn't need to say it AGAIN when he told us the beginning of the manga "yeah domains buff stats lol".

Anyways, im tired of arguing abt d.a, i was simply saying that if gojo have MHS+ perceptions, Sukuna has MHS+ speed too, otherwise sukuna would be in slow mo for gojo (you can see at chap 224, where gojo was at prime 100% and yet sukuna was still throwing hands, so " being nerfed" is not a anti feat
I guess, but we've already made Kashimo's abilities keep their speed and not grant Hakari mhs speed off reacting to them. It can just be scrapped if anything.

When even the JJK wiki acknowledges the film reels as the sure hits Eldemade just can't be taken seriously. I come here amazed at his arguments every single day.
pG1qeZo.png

best part is the trio wasn’t even bad pre-Shibuya then something in Gege snapped that he’s gotta make his trio notoriously bad
Yeah they had some nice moments. OOO arc probably my favorite for them all. I honestly don't get why he dropped Megumi and Nobara in Shibuya. He didn't need them doing stuff like winning against Mahito like Yuji but Nobara getting beat by Haruta and then not being important in beating Mahito was unfortunate. Idk what he tried with Megumi.

Yeah they had some nice moments. OOO arc probably my favorite for them all. I honestly don't get why he dropped Megumi and Nobara in Shibuya. He didn't need them doing stuff like winning against Mahito like Yuji but Nobara getting beat by Haruta and then not being important in beating Mahito was unfortunate. Idk what he tried with Megumi.
Was Megumi sidelined so hard that you forgot he had one of the best fights in the series against Reggie?

He doesn't need to say it AGAIN when he told us the beginning of the manga "yeah domains buff stats lol".

I guess, but we've already made Kashimo's abilities keep their speed and not grant Hakari mhs speed off reacting to them. It can just be scrapped if anything.
Man, the only reason why amplification is compared with domain is because you use the barrier of a domain to negate CT and sure hit, but its never stated that it has the exactly same properties and can buff stats like a domain, why wouldnt people like yuji just spam d.a if would make him stronger

Infact, gojo himself on shibuya states that using amplification is like youre being surrounded by water and even increase th chance of missing attacks

And the kashimo thing is different, Gojo has MHS+ perceptions, sukuna being able to throw hands with gojo and even being faster at close h2h just proves he has MHS+speeds, if sukuna had Hypersonic speeds, gojo would perceive him as a snail, the difference of speed is like, 200x slower?

Man, the only reason why amplification is compared with domain is because you use the barrier of a domain to negate CT and sure hit, but its never stated that it has the exactly same properties and can buff stats like a domain
"Its a more REFINED simple domain", Oh look "Within this Domain my cursed energy output will get a boost". Simple Domain is a Domain Expansion, just simplified (name is very misleading), Domain Amplification is a more refined Simple Domain.

why wouldnt people like yuji just spam d.a if would make him stronger
Maybe because most besides Yuji (till awakening), have really good ct and Domain Amplification restricts one's innate ct use. Also Domain Amp is hard to use considering not even Kusakabe could do it.

Man I was unfortunately reminded by a friend that the whole world knows Jujutsu. Like, what now? The whole world will go after Japan and seek for sorcerers.

2 chapters my ass man. We could easily get a more political arc where the world tries to create their own sorcerers. In the end, Jujutsu/CE ceases to exist somehow.
"We basically had a war due to very unique family members fighting over their themes and visions for humanity and basically this random kid who was the kid of a guy who happened to be the soul descendent of the strongest sorcerer was the one who set all this in motion. Yeah... that pink haired kid over there... he saved the country lol" - Sorcerers

Man I was unfortunately reminded by a friend that the whole world knows Jujutsu. Like, what now? The whole world will go after Japan and seek for sorcerers.

2 chapters my ass man. We could easily get a more political arc where the world tries to create their own sorcerers. In the end, Jujutsu/CE ceases to exist somehow.
Wasn't it stated that Tengen's barriers were keeping most CE in Japan or some sh*t. Imagine if that just results in curses becoming more common everywhere but Japan and instead of everyone trying to get sorcerers to turn them into batteries, they just get sorcerers to try and deal with the influx of literally unkillable invisible monsters that can potentially wipe out entire countries

The reel is the surehit. Done with this nonsense.
You're a troll. The reels LITERALLY TOUCH THEM.
nJHw3mw.png
Ark you proving 'JJK fans can't read' with your replies.

You literally ignored the next page where thet says Naoya might have missed them, and it was implied that they didn't feel reel touching them. Additionally, if it could be touched, Sumo guy would have defended against it with CE reinforcement, like Nanami did with Dagon's shikigami.
Yeah no duh yet we have no idea how that looks in domain. And no it doesn't ignore durability and that doesn't even matter. Ice Breaker also seems to be an extension of the ct not the main ct, the main ct is the spatial interaction. Regardless the point is that you're using something we have no idea about to support your argument.
Go back and read what I said again. I said if she uses her CT as a sure hit, she can bypass FBE. Thin Ice Breaker is an ability that stems from the CT, just like Cleave and Dismantle, so I have sufficient stuff which was stated in the Manga to support my interpretation unlike you are spamming random things.

"We have no idea what's her sure hit is" like hell it matters much when series shows Yorozu and Kenjaku puts external stuff to their own domains manually as sure hit. You can make an interpretation on what might be Uro's domain sure hit. You don't need to spoon fed on everything.
You're trolling. But go ahead and prove Yuji's MAIN surehit is soul dismantle not him selectively changing his target (something we have no idea if he can do in domain)
Same thing which you said to @LIGHTYW
Right I forgot, everything needs to be stated for you JJK readers lmao.
^
Are you reading your own fanfic where Yuji solos Hakari, Maki and Yuta? Stop.
You adding Maki here be like
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

When even the JJK wiki acknowledges the film reels as the sure hits Eldemade just can't be taken seriously. I come here amazed at his arguments every single day.
pG1qeZo.png
Dude you really trying to say JJK Wiki acknowledges it, so we should acknowledge that☠️☠️☠️, like it was updated by Gege himself, and still failed to address where Naoya's reel can be interacted with CE.

I’m not replying to your trolling replies anymore. Cya until when you bring something logical
bye-cya.gif

Wasn't it stated that Tengen's barriers were keeping most CE in Japan or some sh*t. Imagine if that just results in curses becoming more common everywhere but Japan and instead of everyone trying to get sorcerers to turn them into batteries, they just get sorcerers to try and deal with the influx of literally unkillable invisible monsters that can potentially wipe out entire countries
More reasons to believe in Kenjaku comeback.

Chapter clarifies
  • Kenjaku is still held high. Even with Todo's assistance success rate was very low (I mean sneak attack)
  • Higuruma, Mei Mei, Yuta, and Todo contributed the most as strategists in the Shinjuku Showdown fight.
  • If Yuta uses Cursed Speech, Inumaki can't use his, and vice versa, if I’m understanding correctly. Also Cursed speech can be countered (which is already stated but this chapter just clarifies again)
  • We already know Higuruma would have been defeated much earlier if Yuta had been present to fight, but some Sukuna haters didn’t want to admit that. This chapter makes it clear through Higuruma’s own words. Lol.
  • Yuki taught SD herself, time to add this to her profile as a skill feat.
  • Yuji’s gauntlet was just there to hide his missing fingers.
Bonus
Kenjaku is coming back, guys. I mean, how did Yuta’s brain return to his real body on its own when Shoko had to manually transfer it before? It would be hilarious if it turns out that Kenjaku is still alive and Yuta is already dead. We didn’t even get a single one of Yuta’s inner thoughts. More reason to believe Kenjaku is actually Yuta now.

Last edited:
I think the fact we have people denying that Domain Amplification increases a sorcerers stats is really telling to the level of reading comprehension we're left with, and it makes me glad to know these are the same people who trash on JJK's writing every week yet complain when we mention the concept of subtext.

Gojo's statement is extremely clear. I'll quote it (as per TCB's translation):
"Are you serious...? Sukuna can use Domain Expansion and Domain Amplification at the same time? Is he getting used to this? And his output is increasing to more than before... I guess that isn't impossible. While using Domain Amplification, you cannot use the innate techniques etched into your body. Once an innate technique is granted to a domain, it's a whole new ballgame."

LIGHTYW would have you believe Gojo is categorising the increase in output separately from the use of Domain Amplification via them being separated sentences, but regarding the entire page we see Gojo mentions Domain Amplification before and after mentioning the increased output, even as an explicit explanation for it, so there's no reading here where Gojo is distinguishing them. The sentence is to be read that Sukuna's output is higher in this second domain clash than what it was in the first which isn't impossible as Sukuna has the privilege of utilising Domain Amplification without sacrificing his innate technique, hence why it's such a high IQ moment for Sukuna. We also have "subtext", as he dismisses it, to prove this is the case.

Firstly, we all know a Domain Expansion grants an "upgrade in stats" - which includes one's cursed energy output, with us being given a value of 120% - with this buff being derived from the "environment" of a domain (i.e. being surrounded by your own cursed energy). Simple Domain works similarly, where the term "simple" is regarded as misleading by Kenjaku as it's in effect the same as activating a Domain Expansion, the narrator regarding it as a "domain for the weak" for this reason, with us being told explicitly that a Simple Domain is still "a domain" and thus even its small environment grants the user an output buff.

Domain Amplification literally shares almost the same kanji with Domain Expansion (領域展開 vs 領域展延) - wherein they both are written as "領域展", which means to expand the region of a domain, the only difference being Domain Expansion is written with "開" meaning to unfold or open something meanwhile Domain Amplification is written with "延" which means to envelope something. So the techniques are sort of weirdly named given they both literally mean "Domain Expansion", just one translates to expanding a domain open whilst the other is expanding a domain around oneself. Hence why Domain Amplification is a more refined Simple Domain that functions through "sheathing" oneself in their domain - where Gojo even states Domain Amplification is the same as Simple Domain in concept by using Domain Expansion but without activating any barrier.

We're then directly shown Gojo punch Jogo in the stomach (we see him wince in pain and Gojo's fist is extended into his stomach with motion lines) to which Jogo says "the only reason I survived earlier was because the Amplification was protecting me" (ran out of imgur folders, Chapter 85 Page 13) necessitating that Domain Amplification was in some way amplifying his durability, which is consistent with the fact that it's the reason why Gojo waited for Hanami to undo her Domain Amplification before attacking her by his own omission. So this whole fight scene only works operating with that position.

So we know for a fact:
  • Domain Amplification has the same environment mechanic as Domain Expansion
  • The environment mechanic of Domain Expansion increases output (including stats)
  • Domain Amplification users have their stats increased during use
  • Gojo directly correlates Sukuna's increased output with the use of Domain Amplification

Yet with all of this evidence present, LIGHTYW instead concludes Domain Amplification has no impact on a sorcerers output and instead Sukuna's increased output was just because he had been "playing around with Gojo" prior to this scene. Which doesn't even make sense inverse wise, wherein Gojo and Sukuna go from relative at the start of the fight to relative even after the increased output (Gojo arguably outperforming) - where in both scenes Sukuna is using Domain Amplification.

I think the fact we have people denying that Domain Amplification increases a sorcerers stats is really telling to the level of reading comprehension we're left with, and it makes me glad to know these are the same people who trash on JJK's writing every week yet complain when we mention the concept of subtext.

Gojo's statement is extremely clear. I'll quote it (as per TCB's translation):
"Are you serious...? Sukuna can use Domain Expansion and Domain Amplification at the same time? Is he getting used to this? And his output is increasing to more than before... I guess that isn't impossible. While using Domain Amplification, you cannot use the innate techniques etched into your body. Once an innate technique is granted to a domain, it's a whole new ballgame."

LIGHTYW would have you believe Gojo is categorising the increase in output separately from the use of Domain Amplification via them being separated sentences, but regarding the entire page we see Gojo mentions Domain Amplification before and after mentioning the increased output, even as an explicit explanation for it, so there's no reading here where Gojo is distinguishing them. The sentence is to be read that Sukuna's output is higher in this second domain clash than what it was in the first which isn't impossible as Sukuna has the privilege of utilising Domain Amplification without sacrificing his innate technique, hence why it's such a high IQ moment for Sukuna. We also have "subtext", as he dismisses it, to prove this is the case.

Firstly, we all know a Domain Expansion grants an "upgrade in stats" - which includes one's cursed energy output, with us being given a value of 120% - with this buff being derived from the "environment" of a domain (i.e. being surrounded by your own cursed energy). Simple Domain works similarly, where the term "simple" is regarded as misleading by Kenjaku as it's in effect the same as activating a Domain Expansion, the narrator regarding it as a "domain for the weak" for this reason, with us being told explicitly that a Simple Domain is still "a domain" and thus even its small environment grants the user an output buff.

Domain Amplification literally shares almost the same kanji with Domain Expansion (領域展開 vs 領域展延) - wherein they both are written as "領域展", which means to expand the region of a domain, the only difference being Domain Expansion is written with "開" meaning to unfold or open something meanwhile Domain Amplification is written with "延" which means to envelope something. So the techniques are sort of weirdly named given they both literally mean "Domain Expansion", just one translates to expanding a domain open whilst the other is expanding a domain around oneself. Hence why Domain Amplification is a more refined Simple Domain that functions through "sheathing" oneself in their domain - where Gojo even states Domain Amplification is the same as Simple Domain in concept by using Domain Expansion but without activating any barrier.

We're then directly shown Gojo punch Jogo in the stomach (we see him wince in pain and Gojo's fist is extended into his stomach with motion lines) to which Jogo says "the only reason I survived earlier was because the Amplification was protecting me" (ran out of imgur folders, Chapter 85 Page 13) necessitating that Domain Amplification was in some way amplifying his durability, which is consistent with the fact that it's the reason why Gojo waited for Hanami to undo her Domain Amplification before attacking her by his own omission. So this whole fight scene only works operating with that position.

So we know for a fact:
  • Domain Amplification has the same environment mechanic as Domain Expansion
  • The environment mechanic of Domain Expansion increases output (including stats)
  • Domain Amplification users have their stats increased during use
  • Gojo directly correlates Sukuna's increased output with the use of Domain Amplification

Yet with all of this evidence present, LIGHTYW instead concludes Domain Amplification has no impact on a sorcerers output and instead Sukuna's increased output was just because he had been "playing around with Gojo" prior to this scene. Which doesn't even make sense inverse wise, wherein Gojo and Sukuna go from relative at the start of the fight to relative even after the increased output (Gojo arguably outperforming) - where in both scenes Sukuna is using Domain Amplification.
Smartest Shonen reader in history

Firstly, we all know a Domain Expansion grants an "upgrade in stats" - which includes one's cursed energy output, with us being given a value of 120%
Not interested in other parts or Sukuna vs Gojo at this point. I do agree DE amps sts but

IIRC Regarding this specific 120%. It's Megumi only thing. Because his domain lacked sure hit as a trade of he got 120% Boost.

Just saying there is no specific amps value for DE. We just know they amps sts that's all.

Back