• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

bro, what are you even trying to argue about?
It literally doesnt matter how much sukuna improve his condition, the first sec yuji hits his soul, his output go down again, this is stated by SUKUNA HIMSELF lmao, in chap 266 sukuna literally recognizes that it doesnt matter if he uses RCT or BFs to recover his shit, he still cant deal with yujis soul punches exactly because they make him weaker and weaker, this is literally the only reason why sukuna risked it all using D.E again, because he knows that on h2h, he'll just get weaker till hes dead or kicked out of the body
Sukuna with 2BF and RCT regained > one who fought Gota. At this point you are just ignoring how fights has been going. Yuji punches didn't instantly nerfs Sukuna to the point where his AP decreases drastically. If what you are saying is true Sukuna would have died along time ago.

I find it funny that Yuta Glazers are acting like a few punches from Yuji nerfed Sukuna to the point where he was as weak as a fetus in his mother's womb, when Sukuna had been taking hits from chapters 256-261 until Gota showed up. Sukuna still had a CE pool at the same level as Yuta. His output was still strong enough to damage Gota. This doesn't show that Yuji was dealing with a stronger version of Sukuna during chapters 257-261 than one which Gota fought? Not to mention, in chapters 263 and 264, Sukuna regained his output with two Black Flashes and amped his stats to an unknown level. Yuji also took hits from him.

And yet, they claim that they are not downplaying Yuji.

How in the world can you have Yuji in top 3 but Yuta out of top 5
Your mistake is taking Elde seriously for anything. The dude who thinks Yuji is top 3 and Yuta is out of the top 5. The same dude who said Kusakabe beats Maki.

None of this will be reflected on the profiles when the revisions come out.

bro, what are you even trying to argue about?
It literally doesnt matter how much sukuna improve his condition, the first sec yuji hits his soul, his output go down again, this is stated by SUKUNA HIMSELF lmao, in chap 266 sukuna literally recognizes that it doesnt matter if he uses RCT or BFs to recover his shit, he still cant deal with yujis soul punches exactly because they make him weaker and weaker, this is literally the only reason why sukuna risked it all using D.E again, because he knows that on h2h, he'll just get weaker till hes dead or kicked out of the body
To elaborate on this, it was stated in 250 by Sukuna himself that Yuji's punches not only decrease his output but also weaken his control over his vessel, and that he could chip away at him until he can no longer maintain HWB. In 266, we see this called back to in that HWB started cracking. He says he can't overcome Yuji's effect on him with RCT.

In 256, it was established that Sukuna can't benefit from the stat amp of a Black Flash as long as Yuji keeps hitting him. Sukuna landed Black Flash once more after this, a fact which was then offset by Yuji hitting him a bunch more times, which included seven uses of Black Flash. The young legend has been hitting him ever since then, thus he's suffering a net loss despite having landed Black Flash twice more.

Your mistake is taking Elde seriously for anything. The dude who thinks Yuji is top 3 and Yuta is out of the top 5.
Other JJK fans also think that.
The same dude who said Kusakabe beats Maki.
I taken back this so no need to think I have Kusakabe above Maki currently
None of this will be reflected on the profiles when the revisions come out.
Profile wouldn't be updated based Awakened Yuji is stronger than Yuta or Yuta is stronger than Awakened Yuji though. They would be scaling to Sukuna Lol.

They are wrong just as you are.
sukuna-nuh-uh.gif

Saying Current Yuji gaps Base Kashimo, Hakari, and Maki shouldn't be that big of take.

He's got Kashimo beat in terms of survivability and ability. Hakari beat in terms of abilties. And Maki beat in terms of healing and stamina. Sure all three could probably take him on specifcally and have a case for victory, but in terms of overall ability and feats Yuji outdoes all of these characters.

Saying Current Yuji gaps Base Kashimo, Hakari, and Maki shouldn't be that big of take.

He's got Kashimo beat in terms of survivability and ability. Hakari beat in terms of abilties. And Maki beat in terms of healing and stamina. Sure all three could probably take him on specifcally and have a case for victory, but in terms of overall ability and feats Yuji outdoes all of these characters.
Yuji top 5 isn't a bad take. But I find it silly to break the top 4 that was already established with very solid reasoning. That's a hurdle that Yuji has no solid arguments for

I don’t think it’s insane to think he beats these 3 characters, it’s just that his discussion is with them and not with someone like Kenjaku or Yuta.

Not saying he’s not close to them, it’s just that he has more chances to beat Maki, Hakari and Kashimo than he has against Kenjaku, Yuta or Yuki (who’s massively underrated)

Kashimo is one I can agree with cause Yuji directly counters him. Tho his lightning would definitely pose a problem.
Maki I'm 50/50 and Hakari I just can't see him being put down especially with him being able to keep Uraume busy for so long

I don’t think it’s insane to think he beats these 3 characters, it’s just that his discussion is with them and not with someone like Kenjaku or Yuta.

Not saying he’s not close to them, it’s just that he has more chances to beat Maki, Hakari and Kashimo than he has against Kenjaku, Yuta or Yuki (who’s massively underrated)
I would argue that the gap between someone like Yuta and Kenjaku is far larger than the gap between Yuji and Yuta. At least current Yuji.

And I'm talking less about matchup here and more about general ability/capabilties. Because off of Matchups, Yuta is straight up three or four numbered sorcerer. Having Angel's techinque and Rika just allows him to dominate in a way that even people who should outdo him in terms of AP (Like Yuki) or in Barrier Techinque (like Kenjaku) just have no real strong counterplay around.

But when you think about skill and power for a sorcerer, the only special grade who goes below Yuta is Geto and that's only because he doesn't have his own domain as Geto gets to have that same level of versatility and power that Yuta has through curse spirit manipulation.

But if the ranking is about just power and skill, Yuta does drop out of Top 5. Takaba, Yuki, and Kenjaku all take place as higher on that totem pole for reasons that are pretty clear.

And from there, it really is Yuji and Yuta right next to each other. And the best way I think to look at it isn't that Yuji is that insane right now, but that Yuta isn't actually that crazy when you pull back and look at him. Because there is honestly a discussion to be had about how well Yuta does against Maki, Hakari, and Kashimo as well. These three edge Yuta similarily to how Yuji does.

I mean, of course the guy whose ability if to Copy more abilities and have a massive bag wouldn’t be in the top 5 for power. It’s not his main thing.

If I decide to make a top 5 based on physical strength Kenjaku probably wouldn’t make it.

A top 5 most skilled fighters, Maki would probably be top 2 or 3.

Each character excels in their area, but if we make a rank based on every capability then maybe the most skilled fighter would drop to 10th or a physically weak guy would go directly to top 3.

So I don’t really understand your point.

Back