• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

People out here are arguing, even though canonically Yuji has been shown to take hits from True Form Sukuna (with four arms), who had higher output than during the Gota fight and traded blows with him. But people are saying Yuji can't tank hits from Rika and Yuta. They argue that he would just die from a four-armed jumpjutsu Kaisen, despite Yuta and Rika's CQC skills being below Sukuna's and having relative, if not lower, output than Sukuna, whom Yuji is currently fighting.🤕

Of course you people are not wanking Yuta. 👍

264 chapter Sukuna regained his output and regenerated his hands
Also his BF was strong enough to knock angel and Todo together where previous BF Todo tanked it even with off-guard. Same Sukuna had enough SS damage Gota.
yes, but yuji doesnt scale to this sukuna at all, you can clearly see sukuna getting the upperhand easily, thats why yuji pulled his domain, and after domain, again, sukuna gets weaker, as megumi is awake and is likely messing his output, not to mention that this yuji got DE amp and even with that he still have problems with sukuna w only 2 arms

also, sukuna in chap 263 was missing 3 arms ( which decrease output ), just used DEer yet todo didnt really tanked the first BF, he was nearly standing up and he even says that he was nearly going down even with sukuna having all those nerfs, and the todo in the 2nd BF was weaker than previously, as he was literally spamming and using CE and his CT every second

yes, but yuji doesnt scale to this sukuna at all, you can clearly see sukuna getting the upperhand easily, thats why yuji pulled his domain, and after domain, again, sukuna gets weaker, as megumi is awake and is likely messing his output, not to mention that this yuji got DE amp and even with that he still have problems with sukuna w only 2 arms
also, sukuna in chap 263 was missing 3 arms ( which decrease output ), just used DE so he was even weaker yet todo didnt really tanked the first BF, he was nearly standing up and he even says that he was nearly going down even with sukuna having all those nerfs, and the todo in the 2nd BF was weaker than previously, as he was literally spamming and using CE and his CT every second
Currently Sukuna has higher output than the time he fought Yuta and Kashimo. Yuji Gauntlet got destroyed with normal dismantles. They had enough durability to tank dismantle from Sukuna when he was fighting pre Awakened Yuji.

It can be argued that Yuji's gauntlets just gave out at last. And it's not like the hits it took around 20 chapters ago were from a Sukuna that was actually paying him any mind

And besides, with all the hits he's taken from Yuji, the attacks he's gotten hit by, and the fact that the current triumph is in the fact that he hasn't recovered, his output is definitely not as high as it was around 20 chapters ago

9071-joe-stare.png

It can be argued that Yuji's gauntlets just gave out at last. And it's not like the hits it took around 20 chapters ago were from a Sukuna that was actually paying him any mind

And besides, with all the hits he's taken from Yuji, the attacks he's gotten hit by, and the fact that the current triumph is in the fact that he hasn't recovered, his output is definitely not as high as it was around 20 chapters ago
Sure sure. Sukuna was just holding back on that Gauntlet specifically when he used his domain.
12-IrymY7g1NC9X--m.jpg

I'm proving something with scan unlike you who act all mighty with words alone.

Atleast who read JJK knows this Sukuna is still on better condition than the one who fought Gota and this Domain should have better output too. Those Gauntlet having durability to tank the cleave already shows they are not fodders

Sukuna holding back against 20 chapter's ago
6-HII_f8UZFpGRk-m.jpg

Sukuna specifically holding back against Yuji Gauntlet. He reduced the output around the part where dismantle would hit the gauntlet.
3-fCOPZ93KZgVRk-m.jpg
12-6uABggPgQNryk-m.jpg

My bad I was mistaken. Sukuna cared about those damn Gauntlet this whole time. I should have noticed.

Y
Currently Sukuna has higher output than the time he fought Yuta and Kashimo. Yuji Gauntlet got destroyed with normal dismantles. They had enough durability to tank dismantle from Sukuna when he was fighting pre Awakened Yuji.
Bro, what? Sukuna never destroyed that gauntlet before because he was only aiming cleaves on yuji, not dismantles which are exaclty for innanimated objects

And sukuna having this high output makes no sense, if Sukuna truly got a higher output than the time he fought kashimo on chap 264, how would yuji who was damaging this sukuna or todo who just reacted and blocked a fr BF, even have any problems with the previous sukuna?? If yuji can actually damage this sukuna with such a high output, how was he about to get killed by a weaker sukuna if wasnt for todo appearing??

Yeah Gauntlet didn't had durability to tank the attack which bypassed Yuta and Yuji Reinforcements fr.
14-nM1m2iXvWca0L-m.jpg

Man Sukuna was holding back on that Gauntlet alone despite he had to target Yuji and Yuta at same spot 😕.

Bro, what? Sukuna never destroyed that gauntlet before because he was only aiming cleaves on yuji, not dismantles which are exaclty for innanimated objects
Does it looks like his domain wasn't targetting his Gauntlet?
12-IrymY7g1NC9X--m.jpg

3-fCOPZ93KZgVRk-m.jpg
12-6uABggPgQNryk-m.jpg

14-nM1m2iXvWca0L-m.jpg

If you really think Sukuna reduced his output for Only Gauntlet sure. Despite same attacks bypassed Yuta and Yuji CE reinforcements.
And sukuna having this high output makes no sense, if Sukuna truly got a higher output than the time he fought kashimo on chap 264, how would yuji who was damaging this sukuna or todo who just reacted and blocked a fr BF, even have any problems with the previous sukuna?? If yuji can actually damage this sukuna with such a high output, how was he about to get killed by a weaker sukuna if wasnt for todo appearing??
? Todo is out of commission from Second BF. Each BF amps sts.
6-DdoWNYu9yjXXa.png

I'll take back my word of Sukuna regaining his output if there is any anti feat next chapter. But for now it does looks like his output has returned to higher than the point he fought Kashimo and Yuta

Does it looks like his domain wasn't targetting his Gauntlet?
12-IrymY7g1NC9X--m.jpg

3-fCOPZ93KZgVRk-m.jpg
12-6uABggPgQNryk-m.jpg

14-nM1m2iXvWca0L-m.jpg

If you really think Sukuna reduced his output for Only Gauntlet sure. Despite same attacks bypassed Yuta and Yuji CE reinforcements.

? Todo is out of commission from Second BF. Each BF amps sts.
6-DdoWNYu9yjXXa.png

I'll take back my word of Sukuna regaining his output if there is any anti feat next chapter. But for now it does looks like his output has returned to higher than the point he fought Kashimo and Yuta
Sukuna never focused on the gauntlet itself before, on the panel you showed just proves it, you can literally see the gauntlet getting little to no slices at all, unlike now, where sukuna throws literally every slice on the gauntlet ONLY

And again, it makes no sense for sukuna having this higher output, if he does, how could todo react and even block his BF at such output if a stronger todo could barely still standing after taking the same BF but from a supossedly way weaker sukuna on chap 263?
And why was yuji also having problems with the previous sukuna (from chapters 259, 260, 261 etc.. ) if he could somehow go toe to toe with a way higher output sukuna? It doesnt even make sense like

I feel like it's being ignored that Yuji is still weakening Sukuna with his hits despite his improved physical condition while also being enhanced by his active domain

i thin
I think Gege also forgot Yuji does that because it aint working
I think that its just sukuna ce efficiency being too good, sukunas efficiency is comparable to someone who has a hax that allows ce manip at atomic level, so that should explain it

Back