• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Our best bet will probably just be to put most characters relative to this final stretch of Sukuna as At Most High 7-C for the sake of not having all the end tier stats in a dubious area of Unknown. But you can potentially say for at least his final exchange before Yuji popped his domain expansion he output was back at peak efficency as he is said to have finally recovered his output by that point. But at most High 7-C is the best bet I think for now.

I say all this not knowing what the leaks showed so if there's any obvious holes in my logic from that, feel free to ignore
High 7-C Ino be hitting hard

He hadn't recovered his output even after getting rid of his physical injuries with his reincarnation lmao
Yeah his output was still nerfed despite healing up during his fight with Kashimo since it was still lowered after he killed Higuruma and he could still manage a Domain Expansion despite being hit by 7 Black Flashes from Yuji that further nerfed him evertime the chapter before

How often he recovers his output or RCT doesn't matter when every time Yuji smacks him he loses his output a little. Also, Sukuna's brain damage at this point should be from how many times Yuji smacked him in the face rather than Gojo domain.

This Sukuna should be still the strongest he's been since the Gojo fight since has his RCT and Domain back.

The most Sukuna got to recover was after killing Higuruma, with Yuta stating that his RCT output has started to return, and we all know how that worked out for him

That was the most he'd gotten to actually recuperate, and it was promptly offset by him getting jumped, having two of his arms cut off, and having his output lowered even further by Yuji, as well as getting hit with a held back Jacob's Ladder. And from there, he got stabbed and dismembered by the soul katana. He landed Black Flash several times, although even that was countered by the young legend Yuji rocking his shit

It could go either way if I'm being honest. See, this current Sukuna is in his true form that grants him much higher levels of output and efficiency than when he was fighting Gojo and Kashimo initially. He has been weakened numerous times throughout the Shinjuku fight but has recovered RCT w/only one confirmed nerf left. At this specific point, Sukuna could be below, above or right at the High 7-C value.
Im wondering when was it said his true form granted him higher levels of efficiency and output?

More arms means more ce in the body. Basic JJK stuff.
What? Even assuming that were true, I don't see how that necessarily means greater efficiency and output

Also, other "basic JJK stuff" is the interpretation asserting that Cursed Energy starts from the stomach, which I don't think is absolute, though it certainly a hurdle that this interpretation needs to overcome

What? Even assuming that were true, I don't see how that necessarily means greater efficiency and output

Also, other "basic JJK stuff" is the interpretation asserting that Cursed Energy starts from the stomach, which I don't think is absolute, though it certainly a hurdle that this interpretation needs to overcome
Naobito’s ct became slower after losing an arm. Simple

yz3G8zS.png

Angel output dropped because of losing an arm another example.
Fairly certain this ties into the whole "art of subtraction" thing and that they couldn't garner as much output for a Jacob's Ladder as before due to missing an arm

I don't see how just having another arm grants more output in general rather than the advantage it is stated to give to Sukuna

Fairly certain this ties into the whole "art of subtraction" thing and that they couldn't garner as much output for a Jacob's Ladder as before due to missing an arm

I don't see how just having another arm grants more output in general rather than the advantage it is stated to give to Sukuna
4-QiXO_0r7rQS2z.png

Scan explicitly states for Anel losing output because of one of the hands Hana lost.
Human's are normally born with 2 arms. Gojo and angel are accustomed using 2 arms for combat. Losing one would drop their output meanwhile Sukuna born with 4 arms he is adjusted to his 4 arms. losing one or two should have similar affects. It's not that much an hard concept to understand.

4-QiXO_0r7rQS2z.png

Scan explicitly states for Anel losing output because of one of the hands Hana lost.
Human's are normally born with 2 arms. Gojo and angel are accustomed using 2 arms for combat. Losing one would drop their output meanwhile Sukuna born with 4 arms he is adjusted to his 4 arms. losing one or two should have similar affects. It's not that much an hard concept to understand.
Considering the context is comparing the two times we've seen Hana used Jacob's Ladder, along with the fact that Sukuna's missing arms are only ever highlighted as a detriment to his ability to use the WCS and nothing necessarily tied to his overall output, I'm not convinced

Considering the context is comparing the two times we've seen Hana used Jacob's Ladder, along with the fact that Sukuna's missing arms are only ever highlighted as a detriment to his ability to use the WCS and nothing necessarily tied to his overall output, I'm not convinced
Gege doesn’t need to explain a loss of limbs ties to lower output all the time.

Either way, my point was that the mere fact of having extra arms doesn't necessarily mean someone has more output. It's the fact that those extra body parts can be used to more easily utilize seals

Either way, my point was that the mere fact of having extra arms doesn't suddenly mean someone has more output. It's the fact that they can be used to more easily utilize seals
Nah, more ce would be needed to increase the arms power. Would also show Sukuna’s got better efficiency in distribution of ce for two new limbs.

Nah, more ce would be needed to increase the arms power. Would also show Sukuna’s got better efficiency in distribution of ce for two new limbs.
For one, I don't think the series has ever touched on this idea, so this sounds like headcanon

For another, I don't think this would be an issue for Sukuna given he has supreme CE utilization and twice as much total CE as Yuta "boundless total CE" Okkotsu
Boundless total CE being what allows Yuta to always be reinforced if he so wills it

Last edited:
Back