• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

My god this is the funniest f*cking panel I've seen in a while. Both these mfs just grabbing each other's heads and punching each other in the same damn spot
GVEtpajaEAAEb9C

Hmm, I do wonder what the hell Yuji's cooking considering he's missing some fingers in the second to last page. The floating finger is also weird. As much as I want to think it's Sukuna's final finger, considering the weird staircase I think it may be representative of one of Sukuna's fingers that Megumi ate or even the finger with all 16 of Sukuna's fingers in it considering Rika would've had to eat the final finger for Yuta to get cleave

Hmm, I do wonder what the hell Yuji's cooking considering he's missing some fingers in the second to last page. The floating finger is also weird. As much as I want to think it's Sukuna's final finger, considering the weird staircase I think it may be representative of one of Sukuna's fingers that Megumi ate or even the finger with all 16 of Sukuna's fingers in it considering Rika would've had to eat the final finger for Yuta to get cleave
What if Yuta lied? He drank Yuji's blood and got Sukuna's CT because Yuji body already had Sukuna's CE. Rika never ate Sukuna's finger.

What if Yuta lied? He drank Yuji's blood and got Sukuna's CT because Yuji body already had Sukuna's CE. Rika never ate Sukuna's finger.
Was about to say that we know Yuta has to eat a part of a person to get their CT but I just realized that was just what was assumed to be the condition and I don't think it was ever fully stated so fair enough

Though, I don't think doing that would give him Shrine mostly because Yuji didn't unlock shrine yet at that point, at least not fully. If anything it would've given him blood manipulation

Was about to say that we know Yuta has to eat a part of a person to get their CT but I just realized that was just what was assumed to be the condition and I don't think it was ever fully stated so fair enough

Though, I don't think doing that would give him Shrine mostly because Yuji didn't unlock shrine yet at that point, at least not fully. If anything it would've given him blood manipulation

Yuji states his body is currently same as Sukuna or something. I mean atleast he has Sukuna's CE so I think it doesn't matter if he unlocked Shrine or not.

As for your second point. Idk maybe Yuta took blood from Yuji before he ate Death paintings so he doesn't have BM.
(Just a possibility though)

Back