• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hmm, I do wonder what the hell Yuji's cooking considering he's missing some fingers in the second to last page. The floating finger is also weird. As much as I want to think it's Sukuna's final finger, considering the weird staircase I think it may be representative of one of Sukuna's fingers that Megumi ate or even the finger with all 16 of Sukuna's fingers in it considering Rika would've had to eat the final finger for Yuta to get cleave

Hmm, I do wonder what the hell Yuji's cooking considering he's missing some fingers in the second to last page. The floating finger is also weird. As much as I want to think it's Sukuna's final finger, considering the weird staircase I think it may be representative of one of Sukuna's fingers that Megumi ate or even the finger with all 16 of Sukuna's fingers in it considering Rika would've had to eat the final finger for Yuta to get cleave
What if Yuta lied? He drank Yuji's blood and got Sukuna's CT because Yuji body already had Sukuna's CE. Rika never ate Sukuna's finger.

What if Yuta lied? He drank Yuji's blood and got Sukuna's CT because Yuji body already had Sukuna's CE. Rika never ate Sukuna's finger.
Was about to say that we know Yuta has to eat a part of a person to get their CT but I just realized that was just what was assumed to be the condition and I don't think it was ever fully stated so fair enough

Though, I don't think doing that would give him Shrine mostly because Yuji didn't unlock shrine yet at that point, at least not fully. If anything it would've given him blood manipulation

Was about to say that we know Yuta has to eat a part of a person to get their CT but I just realized that was just what was assumed to be the condition and I don't think it was ever fully stated so fair enough

Though, I don't think doing that would give him Shrine mostly because Yuji didn't unlock shrine yet at that point, at least not fully. If anything it would've given him blood manipulation

Yuji states his body is currently same as Sukuna or something. I mean atleast he has Sukuna's CE so I think it doesn't matter if he unlocked Shrine or not.

As for your second point. Idk maybe Yuta took blood from Yuji before he ate Death paintings so he doesn't have BM.
(Just a possibility though)

So what if we all are wrong and Yuta has only been going along with the supposition that he has to get part of someone to get their CT? A way to keep fooling people, we see he has that kind of mindset with the whole double card thing with Angel

So what if we all are wrong and Yuta has only been going along with the supposition that he has to get part of someone to get their CT? A way to keep fooling people, we see he has that kind of mindset with the whole double card thing with Angel
If that's the case, bro's just a f*cking menace and told Rika "start eating people's body parts to confuse them"

MEGUMI ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING. I TOLD YOU ALL HE ISN'T A BUM
URhkJwG.jpeg

Nobara return coming, yall can't tell me otherwise
n7JMj5d.jpeg

Then why didnf he copy Ryu's ct lol

Anw, I'm digging the Domain, the glimpse of it like the beach and the snow covered field has me intrigued, in hindsight it seems Yuji did manifest his innate Domain back in shibuya

Last edited:

Sukuna really thought trading blows with Yuji was a good idea lol. I doubt it's that deep but I would like to think that him making such a dumb move shows how much he lost his cool after Yuji pushed him to such a degree. He even took a massive risk with RCT against Yuji shows how desprate he was.

Seems like the fight will be over next chapter. At long last.

Alright, so I'm confused. What exactly is Yuji's Domain? Was it just the memory landscape we saw last chapter? Did he even expand a domain in the first place, or was the memory landscape merely his first crude attempt at a domain expansion? We don't see the domain collapse or anything happen to Sukuna when Hollow Wicker Basket is destroyed, and as soon as Hollow Wicker Basket is destroyed, Sukuna opens his domain, but then Yuji apparently opens his domain faster. So does that mean the domain was never opened at all? What was the point of casting Hollow Wicker Basket then? If somebody could help me figure this out, that'd be great.

My only guess is that this is just a mistranslation, and once proper translations pop up, then this will be cleared up. But still have no idea where Sukuna's finger came from. I mean, all of them have already been accounted for. People are saying that Rika ate Yuji's finger, but he hadn't awakened Shrine before his battle with Sukuna, and it still operated like Sukuna's version of Shrine and not Yuji's. So that makes it less likely. But then how did Sukuna's finger get there? It's all very confusing, and I hope Gege gives the readers a good explanation for this.

Last edited:
Alright, so I'm confused. What exactly is Yuji's Domain? Was it just the memory landscape we saw last chapter? Did he even expand a domain in the first place, or was the memory landscape merely his first crude attempt at a domain expansion? We don't see the domain collapse or anything happen to Sukuna when Hollow Wicker Basket is destroyed, and as soon as Hollow Wicker Basket is destroyed, Sukuna opens his domain, but then Yuji apparently opens his domain faster. So does that mean the domain was never opened at all? What was the point of casting Hollow Wicker Basket then? If somebody could help me figure this out, that'd be great.
Popping in to say that Yuji opening his domain again was a mistranslation from Mya. They made a tweet to correct it after the og tweet was posted

My only guess is that this is just a mistranslation, and once proper translations pop up, then this will be cleared up. But still have no idea where Sukuna's finger came from. I mean, all of them have already been accounted for. People are saying that Rika ate Yuji's finger, but he hadn't awakened Shrine before his battle with Sukuna, and it still operated like Sukuna's version of Shrine and not Yuji's. So that makes it less likely. But then how did Sukuna's finger get there? It's all very confusing, and I hope Gege gives the readers a good explanation for this.

Yuji DE might be something to do with messing up mind. Seemed like Sukuna just resisted because of pure hatred NGL

Are we gonna assume that the current Sukuna is High 7-C or just unqualifiedly weaker since Unlimited Void seems to still have some affect?
Our best bet will probably just be to put most characters relative to this final stretch of Sukuna as At Most High 7-C for the sake of not having all the end tier stats in a dubious area of Unknown. But you can potentially say for at least his final exchange before Yuji popped his domain expansion he output was back at peak efficency as he is said to have finally recovered his output by that point. But at most High 7-C is the best bet I think for now.

I say all this not knowing what the leaks showed so if there's any obvious holes in my logic from that, feel free to ignore

I say all this not knowing what the leaks showed so if there's any obvious holes in my logic from that, feel free to ignore
I mean there is one:
2024-08-16_221438.png

if we make anyone in this final exchange at most high 7-C that would make pretty much every top tier at least low 7-C at most high 7-C

although if everyone is fine with that so am I

Are we gonna assume that the current Sukuna is High 7-C or just unqualifiedly weaker since Unlimited Void seems to still have some affect?
It could go either way if I'm being honest. See, this current Sukuna is in his true form that grants him much higher levels of output and efficiency than when he was fighting Gojo and Kashimo initially. He has been weakened numerous times throughout the Shinjuku fight but has recovered RCT w/only one confirmed nerf left. At this specific point, Sukuna could be below, above or right at the High 7-C value.
Our best bet will probably just be to put most characters relative to this final stretch of Sukuna as At Most High 7-C for the sake of not having all the end tier stats in a dubious area of Unknown. But you can potentially say for at least his final exchange before Yuji popped his domain expansion he output was back at peak efficency as he is said to have finally recovered his output by that point. But at most High 7-C is the best bet I think for now.

This logic makes sense to me

I don't recall any indication that Sukuna's output has recovered, and with Yuji rocking his shit, I really don't see it

You could scale them to at most High 7-C if you wanna make the argument that 16F scales to High 7-C, though I'm neutral on that

I don't recall any indication that Sukuna's output has recovered, and with Yuji rocking his shit, I really don't see it

You could scale them to at most High 7-C if you wanna make the argument that 16F scales to High 7-C, though I'm neutral on that
Sukuna being able to grow his hands back is indication his output has recovered. Not to mention, JJK has established that their is a loss in power that comes with having your body damaged when it comes to ce. Like how Yuki's CT weakened when she got her arm mangled, or angel's Jacob ladder growing weaker, or how Sukuna can't maintain Malevolent Shrine once he suffers a certain amount of damage.

Back