• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Either way, my point was that the mere fact of having extra arms doesn't necessarily mean someone has more output. It's the fact that those extra body parts can be used to more easily utilize seals

Either way, my point was that the mere fact of having extra arms doesn't suddenly mean someone has more output. It's the fact that they can be used to more easily utilize seals
Nah, more ce would be needed to increase the arms power. Would also show Sukuna’s got better efficiency in distribution of ce for two new limbs.

I vaguely remember anime scene for this. So Sukuna only cut off one arm?
17-D_3wTISEr8mPK.jpg

Nah, more ce would be needed to increase the arms power. Would also show Sukuna’s got better efficiency in distribution of ce for two new limbs.
For one, I don't think the series has ever touched on this idea, so this sounds like headcanon

For another, I don't think this would be an issue for Sukuna given he has supreme CE utilization and twice as much total CE as Yuta "boundless total CE" Okkotsu
Boundless total CE being what allows Yuta to always be reinforced if he so wills it

Last edited:
There was a compilation post for losing a hand severely hindering JJK characters but I couldn't find the post right now. I'll share it if I ever find it again.
There's also that one part back in Shibuya with Naobito where it said essentially "he's the fastest outside of Gojo. his projection sorcery and skill would guarantee he outspeeds his opponents. but now that he's missing his arm..." and then it cuts to Jogo frying him so it implies without his arm, his overall effectiveness was hindered

Yuji states his body is currently same as Sukuna or something. I mean atleast he has Sukuna's CE so I think it doesn't matter if he unlocked Shrine or not.

As for your second point. Idk maybe Yuta took blood from Yuji before he ate Death paintings so he doesn't have BM.
(Just a possibility though)
Thinking back, considering the final finger looks like Sukuna's and you mentioning Yuji having Sukuna's CE I think you cooking fr yeah I think Yuta may have eaten Yuji's finger to mislead Sukuna

If Nobara genuinly come back (she won't) I'm getting Gojo pregnent

Anyway, Yuta probably used Itadori's finger yeah, but he is missing not only one, but two. I have no ideia for what the second finger is for

jujutsu-kaisen-dead-by-daylight-true-form-sukuna-v0-9zay1ejgfrad1.jpg

Maybe I misinterpreted this and some of the other scenes/statements, but the extra set of arms and mouth giving Sukuna the ability to utilize chants and hand signs w/out it hindering the rest of his body sounds like an increase in efficiency and/or output.

I doubt it's a "hard rule" that the # of limbs has an absolute effect on your Jujutsu but more like a case by case basis. For Hana and Naobito, I believe there under performance after losing an arm is more off them haven't recovered from the injury and/or learned how to compensate for lack of said limb (Especially Naobito).

Maybe I misinterpreted this and some of the other scenes/statements, but the extra set of arms and mouth giving Sukuna the ability to utilize chants and hand signs w/out it hindering the rest of his body sounds like an increase in efficiency and/or output.

I doubt it's a "hard rule" that the # of limbs has an absolute effect on your Jujutsu but more like a case by case basis. For Hana and Naobito, I believe there under performance after losing an arm is more off them haven't recovered from the injury and/or learned how to compensate for lack of said limb (Especially Naobito).
You're correct that the extra body parts allow Sukuna to use seals with incredible efficiency. That's outright stated

Also, what do you mean "especially Naobito"? Hana is otherwise literally just a regular girl

Last edited:

Why the coloring is so divine

You're correct that the extra body parts allow Sukuna to use seals with incredible efficiency. That's outright stated
Thanks, I'm also assuming that Sukuna using his original body would also give him a boost since he'd be more attuned/accustomed to using CE and Jujutsu in that body along w/the body refresh
Especially Naobito? More like especially Hana, who is literally just a regular girl otherwise
For that, I meant Naobito had much less time to heal and get himself back into top shape then Hana; he lost his arm, had to fight right after it happened and then got completely bodied by Jogo in like 5 mins. Meanwhile, Hana/Angel had over a month to recover and learn how make up for missing her arm and was able to use Jacob's Ladder.

Back