• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are we gonna assume that the current Sukuna is High 7-C or just unqualifiedly weaker since Unlimited Void seems to still have some affect?
Our best bet will probably just be to put most characters relative to this final stretch of Sukuna as At Most High 7-C for the sake of not having all the end tier stats in a dubious area of Unknown. But you can potentially say for at least his final exchange before Yuji popped his domain expansion he output was back at peak efficency as he is said to have finally recovered his output by that point. But at most High 7-C is the best bet I think for now.

I say all this not knowing what the leaks showed so if there's any obvious holes in my logic from that, feel free to ignore

I say all this not knowing what the leaks showed so if there's any obvious holes in my logic from that, feel free to ignore
I mean there is one:
2024-08-16_221438.png

if we make anyone in this final exchange at most high 7-C that would make pretty much every top tier at least low 7-C at most high 7-C

although if everyone is fine with that so am I

Are we gonna assume that the current Sukuna is High 7-C or just unqualifiedly weaker since Unlimited Void seems to still have some affect?
It could go either way if I'm being honest. See, this current Sukuna is in his true form that grants him much higher levels of output and efficiency than when he was fighting Gojo and Kashimo initially. He has been weakened numerous times throughout the Shinjuku fight but has recovered RCT w/only one confirmed nerf left. At this specific point, Sukuna could be below, above or right at the High 7-C value.
Our best bet will probably just be to put most characters relative to this final stretch of Sukuna as At Most High 7-C for the sake of not having all the end tier stats in a dubious area of Unknown. But you can potentially say for at least his final exchange before Yuji popped his domain expansion he output was back at peak efficency as he is said to have finally recovered his output by that point. But at most High 7-C is the best bet I think for now.

This logic makes sense to me

I don't recall any indication that Sukuna's output has recovered, and with Yuji rocking his shit, I really don't see it

You could scale them to at most High 7-C if you wanna make the argument that 16F scales to High 7-C, though I'm neutral on that

Back