• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Holy shit guys I found Sukuna's finger at the beach
xDWhauf.jpg

Should I eat it?
Become the fingered one

where do you guys think a cursed technique that manipulates the words in books that are already like published in the world, would be ranked in the verse? i was just reading jojolion and saw rohan in it and i remembered his power and how it had pages come out of the peoples faces and that's how i came up with this. thank you so much for your time.

where do you guys think a cursed technique that manipulates the words in books that are already like published in the world, would be ranked in the verse? i was just reading jojolion and saw rohan in it and i remembered his power and how it had pages come out of the peoples faces and that's how i came up with this. thank you so much for your time.
Rohan's stand as a ct would probably just be special grade for a sorcerer

PowerToScale made the calc once and the result was High Hypersonic (I'm not sure if it was right)

But like, Maki stated that he was moving at the speed of sound, so theres no need to calc anything
Can't find it yet. Not sure if it's correct but remember it was denied from the "Mach 3" wall.

Meanwhile, did find this

PowerToScale made the calc once and the result was High Hypersonic (I'm not sure if it was right)

But like, Maki stated that he was moving at the speed of sound, so theres no need to calc anything
As someone else said, I was talking about the damage since Naoya has some of the most visually impressive feats in the series.

how do we feel about the JJK game material being considered? In the game pre-RCT Gojo claims his blue can just outright crush a mountain completely lol

how do we feel about the JJK game material being considered? In the game pre-RCT Gojo claims his blue can just outright crush a mountain completely lol
Depends on how valid the source is

As for that specific claim, without context I assume that's either hyperbole, an over-time feat, or both

Eh, I don't know enough about the mobile game to be really confident on what we can use it for. I know we got hanami's domain from it, but that came with Gege already giving an idea for it outside of it so it's more collaborative. Getting some reliable statements on how the game relates to the overall JJK canon/brand is what I'd be looking for to before considering stuff like the mountain thing.

Especially since once you leave the manga, feats for verses can get really big without corroborating feats from the manga.

I like to think of Phantom Parade as canon because it explains that Gojo took Utahime to a baseball batting center the night before the goodwill event

They don't call it a date, but it happened because he offered and said he'd pay for everything, so it kinda sounds like a date

Eh, I could see it. Yuki's final feat gives us a lot of wiggle room for where our top tiers could end up. I just want something that's solid and irrefutable cause otherwise its all a headache

Ironwood gun and Penny lasers got accepeted as real lasers and there's a good selection of feats in Volume 8 of people dodging, blocking, and deflecting them.

Poor standards with other verses is no reason to apply them to another.

Edit: Plus that was so long ago
I wouldn't know where it exactly lands on the spectrum of "fairness", I believe it follows under the "their verse, their rules" principle.

I assume they're still following the rules/regulations of this wiki. So, if they came to that conclusion, I'm more or less okay w/it. I doubt it'd even be my place to say since I'm not an active member of RWBY's fandom or even have that much info on the series.

For those curious, this is what Rosa is talking about.

^

Additional translation threads

Shave off.

https://x.com/r1rang/status/1796620023588622751

The context seems to indicate relatively quickly done. Maybe a day if we were to be lying. It does seem like a quick process. Nothing significant, but shrug.

Just incase. Lightning also says practically the same thing https://x.com/lightningclare/status/1797645789138964696
Do with all that information as you will lol. But I doubt it'd be canon. (Anime is loaded with that but I've never seen one coming from Phantom Parade tho)

RWBY got basically the entire verse upscaled to FTL based on a single mobile game statement, it's time we lock in for JJK too!
This was accepted thanks to Weekly, who is so insane that tried to pay staff to accept his CRTs and tried the same with SCP writers to buff their chars

2/3 fingers Sukuna is supersonic+, so wouldnt it upscale Toji and Teen Gojo to also supersonic+? Since Megumi compared Toji in pure speed to 3F Sukuna lvl and Teen Gojo easily evaded every Toji's attack after awakening.

2/3 fingers Sukuna is supersonic+, so wouldnt it upscale Toji and Teen Gojo to also supersonic+? Since Megumi compared Toji in pure speed to 3F Sukuna lvl and Teen Gojo easily evaded every Toji's attack after awakening.
Megumi comparing them is iffy, he wouldn't know the speed if he's getting blitzed. Though Maki saying Toji could keep up at Naoya's mach 3 speed makes sense.

Also we're waiting to update speed more when the arc ends for some characters, for now I've got this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arkenis/SandboxNewSpeed?so=search

Last edited:
Back