• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Idk why you thought of bringing up a crossover battle where I simply just posted a vid that goes over what gojo demonstrated. Nothing about "Gojo vs IP man"
But let's take that bait of yours then.
Given Gojo's vast arsenal of martial arts that he has on his belt, he's neg diffing them in skill.
You can even watch the video that goes over IP Man, and the slight differences between gojo and IP man. Where IP man is noted to have some weakness with long range due to his Footwork, Gojo does not and is a mixed martial arts fighter allowing him to change his style easily for another style.
Anyways.

A compilation of JJK martial arts so far. Manga. Fanbook and interviews and Vol 0.5 book.

Do you know that in Martial Art there are also level ? 😥
IP Man is a Great Master who is also above other Great Masters who are above Masters who are above Black Belts who are above ............................ who are above peoples who knows somes moves from Martial Art Schools(JJK Characters).
IP Man is also more skilled, experienced, versatile.
No JJK Charcter get past that point in IP Man movies

And even if they can, they stop here

Do you know that in Martial Art there are also level ? 😥
IP Man is a Great Master who is also above other Great Masters who are above Masters who are above Black Belts who are above
Ye and we have Jujutsu sorcerers that have senses far sharper than what these scrubs can ever have, have insane growth levels etc so on. They busy comprehending more difficult skills than some hand to hand skills
Then we have gojo casually demonstrating IP man levels of skill already while mixing it with other martial arts

of course u wouldn't know this because you're busy trying to conjure up ways to bait about IP man vs Gojo in skill and how to downplay JJK skill at the same time.

They busy comprehending more difficult skills than some hand to hand skills
Please, prove it, Prove that jujutsu skill are more difficult, go ask Gege and show me his answer 😎
The fact that Gege himself made the strongest Jujutsu based on a debunked paradox(it wasn't even a paradox to begin with 🤣) and his Black Flash shit make me think that he isn't a credible source.
Mister 2 times infinity, sorry, now he is at march🎶

Idk learning ce control doesn't seem to be hard as their brains are changed to do so, stuff like rct and precise control seem difficult for a vast majority of them. I doubt learning martial arts is something far harder though most aren't very martial arts focused nor do they show any mastery over it. Is what Gojo even did something hard in the fighting style used?

Idk learning ce control doesn't seem to be hard as their brains are changed to do so, stuff like rct and precise control seem difficult for a vast majority of them. I doubt learning martial arts is something far harder though most aren't very martial arts focused nor do they show any mastery over it. Is what Gojo even did something hard in the fighting style used?
I'm not gonna say Gojo is a martial arts master, but I don't recall Ip Man dodging a rope and hands at the same time

The difference in medium leaves Gojo's movements less grounded in reality. Particularly stuff like him utilizing impressive kicks in combos rather than in isolation

At the very least, he is good at employing certain martial arts principles to great effect, if his hand-to-hand showings are anything to go off of

Theres no skill wank
Gun just posted a video explaning Gojo's style
Idk why ya all are so mad cuz a youtuber made a comparasion between Gojo and Ip (Since ya know, mappa used his move set as a basis to animate Gojo)
Gun didn't just post a vid explaining Gojo's style. Gun said Gojo's negging Ip Man in skill, then BeTheWay1rst disagreed. Think most JJK readers have the perception the characters are some crazy skill gods so thats why I said that which seems to be the case here.

You got the order of events wrong. Gun linked a video that explained Gojo's fighting style and said it was insightful, then BeTheWay1rst said Ip Man neg diffs in skill
Yeah thats what started this, I’m talking about what happened after which Gun said Gojo’s negging Ip Man, its why I said jjk wank.

Tbf, the "random guys" are other martial artists. But I find it hard to buy the claim that he's that much superior to a martial artist with animanga movements lmao
Those other guys are masters who look up to Ip Man. Like sure through Gojo’s superior speed and senses he’s got better movement but that isn’t really about skill.

Please, prove it, Prove that jujutsu skill are more difficult, go ask Gege and show me his answer 😎
The fact that Gege himself made the strongest Jujutsu based on a debunked paradox(it wasn't even a paradox to begin with 🤣) and his Black Flash shit make me think that he isn't a credible source.
Mister 2 times infinity, sorry, now he is at march🎶
I'm kinda gonna go on some long chattery here about various points from the series and bring them up and explain. Just heads up for any here:

Why wouldn't it be more difficult. One is A supernatural element that has VERY lots of things to do with your mentality, control of emotions, fortitude and all that. You then use that to do various things that involves your brain. Ct's in general pose a strain on your brain to begin with.

“Since Gojo always has his infinity on, he uses RCT lil by lil to reduce the burden on his brain. But when CT gets burnt out due to domain, it results in overstrain. This is different from usual exhaustion & fatigue users feel from using CT”
Do you see martial arts straining their brains from just being more precise and skilled in knowing how to throw hands? No you don't.
You also don't see them learning how to precisely enhance your body, how to correctly flow it, how to generate it, etc. They don't also have to be precise enough to affect the deeper parts of the body, like the senses or the eye sight, which requires far more control than the martial arts IP man and the others present, technically speaking.
Or heck the overall body like the brain too.
That's far more difficult already as it is. Of course that doesn't quite directly translate to being more skilled in h2h. But they sure are dealing with more difficult shit here.
Do IP man even have zone type shit for himself and the others like JJK characters do? When they get in that they just become much better, and improve from it afterwards the zone is over, in pretty much everything so to speak.
I guarantee you controlling some energy whilst moving your body in tandem with it to flow it and reinforce yourself whilst hitting people, is more difficult. Especially to then use specific martial arts styles where it isn't as simple as just throwing basic punch and kick.

Answer me this. Is IP man as versatile as Maki is with the amount of martial arts she has on her belt from a very young age, in some mere years of proper training? (After becoming a student) I don't think you can argue he is. Infact having that many and being that proficient on so many low-key just tells me that Maki straight up might be easily better. Not to mention the more experienced Jujutsu sorcerers like Gojo and many more with a lot of battles on their belt.
Either way. Like I said. Having far better senses like JJK does is pretty handy in analysing your opponent's movement, minute details and so on, especially when you get stronger and better from battles. You actively learn better through such detailed observation, something that strong JJK characters in CE reinforcement (Or Toji and Maki) are real good at, especially Gojo.
Infact Yuji is quite easily a really good example now that I think about it.
[]

After locking real deep in, refining his mindset and controlling his emotions far more better. The amp he received in Jujutsu, allowed him to quite literally get far better in skill, based on how he's more able to easily read the intent and minute details from his opponent, Choso who is also quite skilled. Went from struggling, to getting far better in skill, all whilst on one hand. You can read this in chapter 105
[]

Another example is how Sukuna and Gojo casually just sometimes fight upside down or sideways on buildings, especially Mahoraga himself or Agito. Not really impeded by such angle in the environment, whilst also being able to attach themselves to the surface casually with no issue. This just further proves my point on how better senses in JJK and the like makes body control far more efficient and controlled. Like how Yuji despite not being the type of person to be involved in fighting before he became a sorcerer, is quite proficient and good at fighting, especially in being proficient with Knives. Which again points the importance of how CE low key might just make you better in handling or moving in practically everything. (Makes sense with Maki being so proficient on so many martial art styles too lmao)
By the way idk why you brought up infinity and mach 3. We talking about skill here and how Jujutsu related stuff is more difficult than "normal" martial arts.

(actually now that I think about it, doesn't gojo utilise some sort of pressure point against Yuji beginning of the series after fighting Sukuna and showing off some Wing Chun moves? All casual too on that pressure point. )
One last thing that I thought of. Gojo and Sukuna still displaying martial arts after brain damage is honestly quite impressive ngl.

Btw is it just me or does clicking on imgur in VSBW not work?
Like when I try to click and get redirected to the imgur upload containing the images, shit just doesn't work. Dunno if that's a mobile issue or not. What about yall?

Why wouldn't it be more difficult. One is A supernatural element that has VERY lots of things to do with your mentality, control of emotions, fortitude and all that. You then use that to do various things that involves your brain. Ct's in general pose a strain on your brain to begin with.
Do you really think Martial Art are only about throwing basic punch and kick ? Do you even know the meaning of Martial Art ?
Bro, stop right here 😐

Read this and you will stop being a JJK simp
JVkeg.jpg

Do you really think Martial Art are only about throwing basic punch and kick ? Do you even know the meaning of Martial Art ?
Did I say that? No lol.
I'm aware that martial arts can have things to do with the mind. Infact I even mentioned that and brought it up there in that imgur link, which shows an image of Taido principles and how they correlate to Yuji there, given his usage of Taido as well meaning that one can make that connection between.
Never did I imply it is just basic punch and kick. But it isn't really that super special like Jujutsu is. Or as complex as Jujutsu and the practices related to Jujutsu.
Either way if that's your response then I gotta say that was kinda a bit disappointing. I was expecting you to go and explain but nah. You just posted a video. Left it there and then went on to tell me to go read another series to stop being a "simp for jjk"
this was really disappointing of a post bruh.

Honestly don't know, I thought it might be because he had a solid calc for Blue but it looks like that got removed so I don't know what he's scaling to right now.
I suspect someone is taking my sandbox stats and AP sections and just applying them to the profiles.

I have a sandbox with Teen Gojo’s Red at MCB because of feats against Toji who is MCB. Although I haven’t created a thread for Gojo yet.

Back