• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That's just around 60 days inside JJK. Dude was half dead during Shibuya incident so can't be helped. He should need time to adjust to his new arm & all ?
"Its just 60 days inverse"
It doesnt matter much. You should mainly take irl time in value

As I said long time ago, Gege could have made some chapters in the Culling Game showing how Todo was developing his method to bring his CT back instead of just making one fight after another.

The culling games nonstop fits though, it’d be random to throw in Todo training even if for a couple chapters. There’s also the loss in Todo being revealed to have saved everyone and also aiding Yuta. Realistically Todo should’ve stayed in the story through culling games and have developed his ct through the bf or other means. He could’ve been utilized better in cg for it too.

They didn't tell us how WS was done either, and took their time (Gege)
Same goes for the fight between gojo and Sukuna. We never saw what they did in one month time skip. That instead got slowly explained over in the fight, instead of revealing it all in one go and spoiling the surprise early on.
As for Todo. His reveal was also early on referenced. He was meant to be kept hidden. But we see him help out with Yuta without us knowing who it was (well somebody did speculate correctly at that time based on the sfx and weird movement lol)
We also know that Todo is alive, and we've seen quite many in the play helping out in the Jujutsu school gang. Rin Amai. Akari Nitta. It's kinda expected for Todo to also appear and play a role. Just like how Miwa did by protecting Maki with her SD despite her one time binding vow preventing her from fighting with her sword.
I dont think Todo's appearance is "too unexpected". It was surprising sure but still makes sense. He did survive the fight against Mahito with one arm. And it's not impossible to make a possible prosthetic-ish arm in the modern era. Especially with the existence of Jujutsu.

This was SunDaGamer's response to the invalidation of his calc in that recent JJK speed thread

SunDaGamer's calc is the 6000 mach one for Hakari ""dodging"" lightning.

Now here's a debunk of that calc itself. It's just wrong.

The debunk is in the imgur description but I'll paste it here.

x = the distance between the lightning bolt and Hakari's head, this we can derive the time frame from the speed of the lightning and the distance.

a = the distance Hakari's head would have to move to avoid an attack that traverses distance [x].

we use [x] to calculate a time frame (call this [z]), and then perform [a] / [z] to get mach 1,000.

b = the distance Hakari moved in total in order for his shoulder to be where his head was previously.

y = the distance between the lightning bolt and Hakari's shoulder.

SunDaGamer, in his wrongness, wants to perform b / [z] - using the distance Hakari moved in total with the distance the lightning would reach Hakari's head - however this is evidently not true given the lightning reached Hakari's shoulder once Hakari moved , which wouldn't be accurate within time frame [z], therefore it's not an accurate portrayal of speed.

Credits goes to @Rosa for the debunk.

So just curious, what’s the AP difference between the high 8-B characters like the Disaster curses and the low 8-A characters like Toji, Hidden Inventory arc Geto and Gojo?

So just curious, what’s the AP difference between the high 8-B characters like the Disaster curses and the low 8-A characters like Toji, Hidden Inventory arc Geto and Gojo?
Very small, the 8B comes from 49t from Mahito, Toji scales to Maki which scales to Nerfed 15f Sukuna which is 114t. So a 2x.

Edit: The scaling is really iffy since the 49 is from Mahito's ct, which didn't hurt anyone.

I actually don’t have any
wallahi-im-finished-toji-fushiguro.gif

This was SunDaGamer's response to the invalidation of his calc in that recent JJK speed thread

x = the distance between the lightning bolt and Hakari's head, this we can derive the time frame from the speed of the lightning and the distance.

a = the distance Hakari's head would have to move to avoid an attack that traverses distance [x].

we use [x] to calculate a time frame (call this [z]), and then perform [a] / [z] to get mach 1,000.

b = the distance Hakari moved in total in order for his shoulder to be where his head was previously.

SunDaGamer, in his wrongness, wants to perform b / [z] - using the distance Hakari moved in total with the distance the lightning would reach Hakari's head - however this is evidently not true given the lightning reached Hakari's shoulder once Hakari moved , which wouldn't be accurate within time frame [z], therefore it's not an accurate portrayal of speed.

with-this-treasure-i-summon-megumi.gif

@SunDaGamer

Unfortunately normal users can't tag other people
I-dont-have-such-weaknesses-Anakin-meme-10.jpg

with-this-treasure-i-summon-megumi.gif

@SunDaGamer

Ok, now that Naoya's profile has been made, I decided to create perhaps one of the only Gojo matches against a JJK character other than Sukuna where it doesn't end up as a complete stomp for either side. I hope I'm right, though, and if it's believe some conditions need to be changed to make it less of a stomp, I'll modify it.

Something that I'm curious about in vs battle matches. .
Since Higuruma can achieve rct on near death, couldn't pre rct gojo in matches do the same, transitioning to rct gojo key so to speak?
Or would vs battle matches completely restrict him to that specific key only no matter the conditions he is in that normally would make him grow?

Back