• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He didn't blitz him multiple times?
He literally does?
Chapter 186 he had both speed and power advantage. He only got hit by Kashimo when he was dozzing off of bonus CE.
Chapter 188 he does gets faster than Kashimo later onwards. After he healed Lightning attack to his head.

He literally does?
Chapter 186 he had both speed and power advantage. He only got hit by Kashimo when he was dozzing off of bonus CE.
Chapter 188 he does gets faster than Kashimo later onwards. After he healed Lightning attack to his head.
188 is, 186 isn't. I don't know what your definition of blitz is but this doesn't matter much anyway.

hi-dwayne-johnson.gif

Its so wierd that theres no source that Shinjuku is gonna be the final arc. Most of the time when a big Shounen is ending they warn us, like with MHA, Black Clover, Naruto and so on

But in JJK, Gege didnt said anything about the manga being in its final part (as far I have seen)

Its so wierd that theres no source that Shinjuku is gonna be the final arc. Most of the time when a big Shounen is ending they warn us, like with MHA, Black Clover, Naruto and so on

But in JJK, Gege didnt said anything about the manga being in its final part (as far I have seen)
Gege implied it will end this year, which leaves us around six months left. Assuming he releases 3 chapters per month on average then that's 18 chapters left, which obviously isn't enough for another arc

Gege implied it will end this year, which leaves us around six months left. Assuming he releases 3 chapters per month on average then that's 18 chapters left, which obviously isn't enough for another arc

tbf manga artists very often underestimate when their series will end and undershoot it, I think Gege has even said it'll end before at an earlier date and it's continued on, mainly since when writing manga a lot of the story development is going to be developed as you go along with only a rough outline. So you can have a rough structure of a story and think "yea I could do this in about 20 or so chapters" but then when it comes to certain plot points new ideas come up, new concepts, new twists, etc., and that's believable in this case with Gege's recent statements of wanting to start with a fresh mind set towards the series since he believes he was forcing himself to rush certain things this arc, and all the potential ways JJK can continue on far beyond 18 chapters (Sukuna's death will be at least 4-5 chapters from now imo, the merger, a heian era flashback is possible, Uraume vs Hakari, and the aftermath of it all), where the only way I can see 18 chapters being the end is if Sukuna wins via killing Yuta and then killing everyone inside his DE in the coming chapters (the bad ending).

Gonna be very hard to keep up with JJK if this isn’t the final arc. Let’s suppose Sukuna is defeated and then Gege decided to write more arcs.

What now? I’m speaking for myself but I don’t think I’d read the manga anymore after that.

Ending now would be perfect imo.

Gonna be very hard to keep up with JJK if this isn’t the final arc. Let’s suppose Sukuna is defeated and then Gege decided to write more arcs.

What now? I’m speaking for myself but I don’t think I’d read the manga anymore after that.

Ending now would be perfect imo.
How would he close the plot point about the merger? It's the very reason their here now and would be unfortunate to drop it.

Kenjaku coming in Gojo's body after the five minutes or using Takaba body somehow 🗣️
Me when Kenjaku takes over Yujo’s body after the five minutes and lets Sukuna eat him, giving Sukuna limitless and six eyes. Then the chapter hard cuts to everyone dead and Sukuna fighting the awakened merger and JJK ends there.

How would he close the plot point about the merger? It's the very reason their here now and would be unfortunate to drop it.
The merger could just not happen. Like, it's pretty much the goal of the cast right now to not let that happen. So, they could just succeed and that's enough to address it. Especially since it's essentially the pesky remnant of a character who already got what they wanted.

Yea I don't get why people think the Merger has to happen. It could happen and i wouldn't put it past Gege but it's not essential to happen for the plot to conclude in a satisfying way

If anything it's the worst case scenario for the cast

The arc ends, the merge doesnt happen, Sukuna is dead

but now the world knows about sorcerers
Final arc is sorcerers vs mankind
USA wants to use cursed energy as oil, while China just want to blow up Japan
an arc like this could either downgrade the verse massively or upscale the verse. If we have our top tiers getting tagged by bullets and damaged by missiles, we're cooked, but if they're running through tanks and shit whilst blitzing artillery fire we're so up.

If Miguel has stats comparable to 20F Sukuna and his buff / debuff CT, but has no RCT, no DE, no anti-domain techniques, etc., and assuming the fingers are additive increases to stats and everything (20 = 100%, 10 = 50%, 2 = 10%, etc), what version of Sukuna is Miguel beating? 1F? 3F? 5F? 10F? 15F?

If Miguel has stats comparable to 20F Sukuna and his buff / debuff CT, but has no RCT, no DE, no anti-domain techniques, etc., and assuming the fingers are additive increases to stats and everything (20 = 100%, 10 = 50%, 2 = 10%, etc), what version of Sukuna is Miguel beating? 1F? 3F? 5F? 10F? 15F?
I'd say somewhere in the 10 - 15 finger range

Idk why you thought of bringing up a crossover battle where I simply just posted a vid that goes over what gojo demonstrated. Nothing about "Gojo vs IP man"
But let's take that bait of yours then.
Given Gojo's vast arsenal of martial arts that he has on his belt, he's neg diffing them in skill.
You can even watch the video that goes over IP Man, and the slight differences between gojo and IP man. Where IP man is noted to have some weakness with long range due to his Footwork, Gojo does not and is a mixed martial arts fighter allowing him to change his style easily for another style.
Anyways.

A compilation of JJK martial arts so far. Manga. Fanbook and interviews and Vol 0.5 book.

Back