• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Do you think the calc could be faulty you mean?
Hmm
it's the distance

idk how bud did it, but it seems like he came to the conclusion that the bullet was like, 1,7 cms away from yuji, who in turn moved almost an entire meter before said bullet crosses that distance

calc is kinda wacky

edit: actually, he may have mistook the bullet being drawn in the middle of the panel as it's distance btw yuji and it...and i also have no idea where mahito's hands turns into a gun, it just seems like he flicked the thing away with his thumb
well, idk

it's the distance

idk how bud did it, but it seems like he came to the conclusion that the bullet was like, 1,7 cms away from yuji, who in turn moved almost an entire meter before said bullet crosses that distance

calc is kinda wacky

edit: actually, he may have mistook the bullet being drawn in the middle of the panel as it's distance btw yuji and it...and i also have no idea where mahito's hands turns into a gun, it just seems like he flicked the thing away with his thumb
well, idk
I could maybe see the hand turned into a revolver or something (bare min partially transformed into a gun, like his index finger became the barrel w/a firing mechanism) given that placing of the glare but it's more likely that it was a flick; could also be confusion from that anime scene w/Mahito's arm turning into a sniper rifle.

Still iffy on the distance, but I'd say that high end might be scrapped, unless there's any other reason to assume Mahito could flick that curse corpse bullet at an actual bullet's speed.

why am I seeing many people being so negative about it like this 💀
Besides the fact that it's the Internet, I'd say it really comes from genuine concern for the completion of the series and the health of the author.

Togashi has those massive hiatus' (some being years) b/c the pain and workload have essentially disabled him. I've heard he can barely walk and has to use a shower after using the facilities, if you understand. And then there's Miura. This can be a lot to worry about.

Still iffy on the distance, but I'd say that high end might be scrapped, unless there's any other reason to assume Mahito could flick that curse corpse bullet at an actual bullet's speed.
yeah, me 2 tbh
6SNUfdpadbn9q4NNX8QW1611755489.jpg

this really doesn't look like 1.7 cms, it should be more

way more than people think it is

just take a look at this

main-qimg-53ec1e395a4b59adb8391a5ac942bee1-lq.png

i would have honestly unalived myself if had this kinda schedule, like **** no

mangakas deserve more respect, and better pay while we're at it
Only 2 hours for sleep on Monday is crazy.
Having a limited knowledge on Japan's culture, this is seemingly a common thing in their workforce. I've heard about office workers working in the office for days on end w/out a chance to sleep. I even heard about a guy, wasn't even 40 I believe, who just died in his sleep on a train ride from sheer exhaustion

Having a limited knowledge on Japan's culture, this is seemingly a common thing in their workforce. I've heard about office workers working in the office for days on end w/out a chance to sleep. I even heard about a guy, wasn't even 40 I believe, who just died in his sleep on a train ride from sheer exhaustion
yeah, that's the reason why the black company overworked office worker being overpowered and doing whatever he wants in another world with no restriction to his freedome is such a popular theme in japanese manga, they have an extreme cultural work ethic where an indicidual has to sacrifice his own well being for the sake of a better society, it's way too much for anyone to bear, i feel bad for them

Do you think the calc could be faulty you mean?
Hmm
I just think either that points towards the calc being too generous or our bullet calcs being too conservative. Like Megumi dodging rifle fire ending up being calced to be in the subsonic range but Mahito flicking human bullets somehow ends up being dramatically faster is crazy

I just think either that points towards the calc being too generous or our bullet calcs being too conservative. Like Megumi dodging rifle fire ending up being calced to be in the subsonic range but Mahito flicking human bullets somehow ends up being dramatically faster is crazy
I don't remember seeing that calc of Megumi and the rifle so their might be more to it for the results given. Context is the key.

way more than people think it is

just take a look at this

main-qimg-53ec1e395a4b59adb8391a5ac942bee1-lq.png

i would have honestly unalived myself if had this kinda schedule, like **** no

mangakas deserve more respect, and better pay while we're at it
This is why i detest those who bash mangakas anyhow
They're not exempted from criticism but let it be constructive ones
Not "this art is dogshit bro", "a 5 year old draws better than this" etc
All on a manga you're most likely pirating
Same thing for animators

This is why i detest those who bash mangakas anyhow
They're not exempted from criticism but let it be constructive ones
Not "this art is dogshit bro", "a 5 year old draws better than this" etc
All on a manga you're most likely pirating
Same thing for animators
honestly this is kinda why I hope gege just takes his 15 mill bag after he is done with JJK and just chills for like 5-6 years the dude (and every mangaka for that matter) kinda deserves it at this point.

Thanks! Still looking through it; maybe it's the timeframe that gives such results when compared to Mahito's bullet feat

Not really, from what I know these kinds of feats all boil down to moving distance A before the the bullet/projectile moves distance B, we get the time frame for the latter scenario and put distance A/acquired timeframe, standard S=D/T stuff

The calc really just has a wrong distance, yuji ain't dodging bullets from 1.7 cms away, that goes against every showing of speed in the verse really

Also I'm not seeing the bullet being that close in the panel really, the calc is wrong

Gojo was ALWAYS stronger. Hand to hand we know. CE control we know. Technique refinement via DE we know. Better sure hit DE. Better technique quite literally. Better DE skill and not so reliant on binding vows like Sukuna was when trying to match gojo in DE tricks. Sukuna admitting 3vs1. Two CT, one from a kid he's possessing and one that is his own, said kid happens to be a convenient tool for adapting to UV, as well as making gojo hold back in lethality if they wanna save megumi. Gojo got better physicals (hence the punch in his stomach making a small donut. Twice)

In the end how did Sukuna win? Through a one time binding vow that skipped any steps in launching off WS, likely was at full output (hypothetical 20F Output WS) or had a sure hit effect, but it was also possibly enhanced further by the BV to skip any CE spark signals or the like so that gojo can't detect it in anyway

Said BV nerfed his WS now. Now he gotta do multiple other steps to pull it off that is so laughably easy to dodge if you're not sofar apart from Sukuna.

Man even his fire arrow is ass if it needs BV to be strong, and a DE. That fire arrow lacked shit to do anything to gojo if it couldn't be used against gojo.

iirc, gojo did body sukuna in hand to hand combat

he is ****** against the guy now tho, bro got taller, bigger and has 4 arms, if miguel was a threat to gojo because of his reinforcement and muscular structure alone an incarnated sukuna is gonna body gojo in H2H combat 10 times outta 10 and it's not even close

Back