• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

and get hit with the good ol DC =/= AP

people abuse it more than they do their spouse at this point and it's annoying because every time you mention the inconsistencies they tell you "you're stupid and have no idea how to scale" as they follow a bunch of rules nobody ever made because yk, it feels right, so why not

i can get behind the idea that authors don't draw collateral damage all that often but that should only be taken in select cases and analyzed in a step by step basis, a nuke tier character punching the ground full strenght and having it only show a couple of cracks here and there then nothing else says a lot about the character's actual tier
Spit your shit. Same thing with using travel speed =/= combat speed to justify why an MFTL character can't catch up to a speeding car or smth

Thats gay bro
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg

His costume only covers half of his body so logically we should be able to get a pick at his dick

Weird that Yuta hasn't got his own Volume cover since regular serialization. So I'm 100% sure now that he will get one when the volumes catch up to his fight with Sukuna.

Same thing with using travel speed =/= combat speed to justify why an MFTL character can't catch up to a speeding car or smth
appearently the guy can't use his MFTL arms to push himself in the general direction of the car, or use the revolutionary idea of running with his hands because appearently he skipped leg day just a bit too much, i guess he just never tought about that lol

It can't be... Its them!
9yCi1j.jpg
They at least have the excuse of only being MFTL with stands, but I'm still gonna say they count to piss off M3X
Weird that Yuta hasn't got his own Volume cover since regular serialization. So I'm 100% sure now that he will get one when the volumes catch up to his fight with Sukuna.
If i had to guess the volume covers will go
27 Takaba
28 Yuta or Heiankuna
29 Yuji or Heiankuna

appearently the guy can't use his MFTL arms to push himself in the general direction of the car, or use the revolutionary idea of running with his hands because appearently he skipped leg day just a bit too much, i guess he just never tought about that lol
Even better if the character has infnite/immeasurable combat speed yet they need finite time to reach a certain location

Kratos is arguably the most wanked character in this site and I'm not joking. How can you play God Of War 2018 and Ragnarok and tell me with a straight face that Kratos has Tier 2 AP when I just witnessed his ass getting damaged by an arrow.

..there is no lightning nor light speed bits, i can maybe see the god tiers being the double digit mach range but even then the gojo vs sukuna fight had multiple timers in the seconds where they didn't cross the entire planet back to back got to the moon fought there for a bit came back exchanged billions of blows statue gravity and be invinsible to everyone(example being he 41 second timeframe in Chapter 235 where they're showed only throwing around like a couple dozen blows at most and reacting to Red before it reaches its target, no matter how you twist it, that fight cannot be happening in reltavisitc or massively hypersonic velocities) nothing in jjk supports that notion

LS anything in jjk or even lightning timing isn't exactly supported by much of anything, the power scalers usually just blow the stats out of proportions without understanding the implications the speed would have for the acual scenes, from what i remember of the fight it wasn't a constant blur of ungodly relativistic velocities, even the fact that Gojo's Red was able to loop around and strike sukuna in the same position indicates that Sukuna is standing in the same place for an amount of time not measured in the nanoseconds and the fact that gojo only manages to land one blow on Sukuna and then fails to follow it up in the 10 seconds of exposure to UV before Mahoraga emerges and shatters his domain also says a lot

as i said, i can see the god tiers being hyperonic, double digit mach? maybe

lightning timing and above is a hell no

edit: fixed some typos
Faaaax

It's like, people legit watch/read a series WITH NO FEATS FROM THIS TIER AT ALL and yet they keep throwing it around

"bro trust me Naruto is solar system level" - a manga where a single planet haven't been destroyed
Me and @Rosa used to be together members of a different wiki where tier 2 Naruto was the law because of Kaguya’s spacetimes.

Now Naruto (with Boruto) got downgraded to below planet level… lool. We argued that Uzuhiko was an anti feat for tier 2 Naruto and their arguments and now the Naruto website proved us right. Naruto the true sphere victim.

Miguel also repeatedly says he does not fw with Gojo. Regardless of their relativity, there's a clear gap in strength. And that's considering that Miguel used the Black Rope to disable neutral Limitless at the very least if not cancel out the Limitless entirely, and certainly used Hakuna Lana, which would debuff Gojo while buffing himself, all of which amounted to stalling him for 12 minutes and coming out of the fight not wanting to engage the latter in combat ever again
After looking back on those scenes in the manga and anime, Gojo still had access to Limitless when fighting Miguel; he was able pull off a Red after getting hit w/the rope. Gojo did confirm that it was being disturbed, he still had the ability to use Limitless.

Meaning at that fight, Gojo would still have access to the forcefield from neutral limitless, the gravity manipulation, teleportation and essentially mini black holes of Blue, the destructive blasts of Red, the potential EE (still not sure where we land on that)/ even more destructive blast of Purple, RCE to heal from any damage to the point of MID regen, the 6 eyes that give him the efficiency to essentially spam any of his moves endlessly etc. That's just what we've confirmed for him to have at this specific point; for all we know, Gojo had his DE and just didn't use it b/c of overkill/Gege not having the DE concept at the time.

Meanwhile, Miguel's rope only had some effect on Gojo's technique. His Hakuna Lana could be effective but it requires he keeps that rhythm/beat he has etched into his heart up which would be hard given all of the powers and abilities Gojo has at his disposal.

Yes, Miguel avoids fighting Gojo b/c of a huge gap in strength/power, but it's not even about the physicals, entirely. Gojo just has so much OP Hax abilities that Miguel having equal/comparable physical stats wouldn't make a difference in an all out fight between them.

Me and @Rosa used to be together members of a different wiki where tier 2 Naruto was the law because of Kaguya’s spacetimes.

Now Naruto (with Boruto) got downgraded to below planet level… lool. We argued that Uzuhiko was an anti feat for tier 2 Naruto and their arguments and now the Naruto website proved us right. Naruto the true sphere victim.
Uni Naruto never made sense in the first place. Like, Boruto's strongest attack was calc'd at High 6-A, yet he is going to be superior to Naruto and Sasuke? Naruto wankers always confuse me when they make claims like that.

I saw someone say that Post-TS Boruto beats Cosmic f****** Garou, then when I debunked them they still didn't realize how stupid that sounds. YT debating is a lawless place.

Yeah, but only in combat speed. Joseph cannot run in the same speed he can block a laser, neither can Kars. And they’re fighters, they use their body to fight, unlike Stand users.
Always the same argument smh
Sopit your shit. Same thing with using travel speed =/= combat speed to justify why an MFTL character can't catch up to a speeding car or smth

That's not just a white part of a full suit...? Bro's actually just ******* half naked. Not even horizontally but vertically of all things... wtf

Back