• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Before I came to VSBW Guac would tell me on discord how my takes are absurd compares to his because he's well-respected and widely revered among VSBW users and was apparently even asked to make some JJK profiles because of his "valued contributions", so I'm glad to know he was bullshitting his own hype
He gets consistently cooked by Tempest on Discord lmao

Everyone clowns on Megumi for always bringing out Mahoraga for the worst stuff but tbh if I could I'd be as petty if not pettier than Megumi.
Real, imagine how fun it'd be arguing with people here if i could summon Mahoraga. Like "oh you disagree that JJK is High Uni and FTL? WITH THIS SACRED TREASURE I SUMMON"

Everyone clowns on Megumi for always bringing out Mahoraga for the worst stuff but tbh if I could I'd be as petty if not pettier than Megumi.
The thing is, besides like two occasions where he threatened to use Mahoraga, he could consistently defeat everyone else like Todo or Finger Bearer 2 with the team play of his different summons.

He didnt tried to use Mahoraga against Todo.

He only tried to use it against Sukuna, Toji, Finger Bearer 2 and Hanami

Sukuna, Toji and Hanami he wouldnt be capable to win anyway

Finger Bearer he started to use crack and won
megumi-fushiguro-summons-his-domain-expansion.jpg

Mf what do you think he was gonna do after he said “I’ll show you!!” to Todo and making him impressed/scare?

Summon a frog? Open his shitty Domain? Be fr.

When did you guys start to read JJK and in what point the story was in when you catched up?

I started in 2020 when the anime was announced and catched up when Gojo was fighting the disaster curses in Shibuya

When did you guys start to read JJK and in what point the story was in when you catched up?

I started in 2020 when the anime was announced and catched up when Gojo was fighting the disaster curses in Shibuya
I watched season 1 of the anime in late 2022 then caught up to the manga at the Yorozu reveal (ironic considering Yorozu is my least favourite character)

I started I think the year before the anime started airing and caught up either at the chapter Sukuna killed Mahoraga or where Yuji had to deal with that. I remember this, specifically because around this time, I was mad at Chainsawman because it had made me really sad with Denji's birthday present from Makima (if you know, you know)

Not so sure, but it was before the anime

Some random guys on twitter were saying how peak was Geto and then I started to read. Shibuya was just starting at the time

I got into it during the end of Shibuya (the Naoya fight) where I binged it within a few days, then during the culling games I'd keep up but wouldn't be super focused on it due to school, but when the Gojo vs Sukuna fight was going on I decided to reread it all and during that reread I was liking it a lot and decided to lock in

this is insane copium given Gojo hadn't even used that yet nor does it make sense for Gojo to say he's "stronger" for doing something Sukuna can also do 😭
🤕🤕🤕Go back and read the chapter properly he is talking about lethality of the domain sure hit. Nothing related to CT. Context is important. Yeah you are coping hard if you seriously just ignored the context there.

Gojo got better Perception?
Seeing infrared isn't good. Maki can see the worlds information to the point the distinctions aren't there. Then can smell the odors humans leave behind and see curse energy and the difference in temp and air density. Gojo isn't smelling light, he's not seeing air, dude just sees through stuff and can see heat,

Seeing infrared isn't good. Maki can see the worlds information to the point the distinctions aren't there. Then can smell the odors humans leave behind and see curse energy and the difference in temp and air density. Gojo isn't smelling light, he's not seeing air, dude just sees through stuff and can see heat,
Well unlimited stamina might work for Gojo then.

🤕🤕🤕Go back and read the chapter properly he is talking about lethality of the domain sure hit. Nothing related to CT. Context is important. Yeah you are coping hard if you seriously just ignored the context there.
by brain fry I thought you were referencing Gojo's ability to fry his brain to regain his CT, not... Sukuna's slashes?? idk why you'd word that as "brain fry" and then act smug when people misinterpret that but go off

by brain fry I thought you were referencing Gojo's ability to fry his brain to regain his CT, not... Sukuna's slashes?? idk why you'd word that as "brain fry" and then act smug when people misinterpret that but go off
Because It fries people's brain lol
ohh-oh-damn.gif

I started I think the year before the anime started airing and caught up either at the chapter Sukuna killed Mahoraga or where Yuji had to deal with that. I remember this, specifically because around this time, I was mad at Chainsawman because it had made me really sad with Denji's birthday present from Makima (if you know, you know)
same here
although I think I caught up right after rezes arc. I was so depressed I needed a break... then i binge read jjk and saw nanami die and.... just spiraled from there

Back