• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

lets just wait till the chapter comes out to see what Yuta can and can't do
Sure, but BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW, this is how it should work

This is the only way Gojo can stomp Heian Goat Sukuna

Everyone remember though, this version of Gojo still has worse grip / lifting strength than Toji, Maki, and Kenjaku lol. Kenjaku has the physical strength to contend with all these people

UV is kinda weird because you cannot really change the CT that's the sure hit, UV itself IS Limitless, it's the inside of Limitless, hence the amount of information the target receives. That's why I don't buy the "interpretation" thing for Limitless.

Kenjaku made his appearance months after his host body recovered from the injuries dealt to it in 2017.

Yuta is facing off against Sukuna immediately after the host body was cut in half after a long battle against the King of Curses, thus is certainly suffering a decrease in output and possibly total cursed energy.

RCT is a thing and Gojo's body is already healed. Coming after months or a day doesn't matter because Gojo's Limitless technique keeps the brain fresh and as good as new. Gojo's Limitless technique has no Cursed Energy shortage. In case Yuta can't wield Limitless properly, that's a different thing which Gege needs to explicitly state. The only thing I see is a decrease in the output, which Gege needs to clarify. (Though Yuta should still have at least his original level output.)

RCT is a thing and Gojo's body is already healed. Coming after months or a day doesn't matter because Gojo's Limitless technique keeps the brain fresh and as good as new.
1. Healing physical injuries doesn't recover output. It also doesn't refresh a burnt out brain, as shown by Sukuna.
2. The time sure as hell matters. Gojo's output was not at all in a fresh state, certainly not after—I don't know—getting cut in ******* half.

1. Healing physical injuries doesn't recover output.
Where it was stated healing doesn't recover output?

Also completely ignored the fact as long as Gojo's Limitless technique is working properly he will have no output shortage due to keeping his brain fresh. He only lost his output due to getting his brain fried in the first place. Dude was doing fine until then. We don't see or get any statement for him losing output even when he was getting his shit rocked inside Sukuna's Domain. Not to mention the gojo who got hit by WS already recovered his RCT output which helps him keep fresh throughout the time.
2. The time sure as hell matters. Gojo's body is not at all in a fresh state
It is in fresh state due to Yuta healing it with RCT unless Gege states it's not in good states.

Gojo:
About half of Yuta's CE (IIRC, regardless it's way less)
His own CT
His own utilization and skills

Yuta with Gojo's body:
Boundless cursed energy
Gojo's CT
Rika
Uro's CT
Kenjaku's CT
Cursed Speech
Clairvoyance
Shikigami path sure-hits from Dhruv
Gojo's own utilization and skills
Gojo's own experience
Gojo's own body

Yuta's experience

How is Yuta with Gojo's body any worse? He healed it up, he has Gojo's experience and skill now.

There are 0 drawbacks except the 5 minutes. Current Yuta with an infinite Rika timer vs Gojo = Gojo getting bodied.
what suggests Yuta has the same level of skill, CE control, and CT utilisation as Gojo?

I think the Six Eyes covers for most of that.

What I do believe is unlikely is that Yuta has maintained his own CT or the ones copied bar Kenjaku's in this transferal. Because if that was the case, I don't think Domain Expansion would've been what Yuta went for. He'd have Angel's Nullification, and a full output version of that with the Six Eyes would be unstoppable full bar.

I think the Six Eyes covers for most of that.

What I do believe is unlikely is that Yuta has maintained his own CT or the ones copied bar Kenjaku's in this transferal. Because if that was the case, I don't think Domain Expansion would've been what Yuta went for. He'd have Angel's Nullification, and a full output version of that with the Six Eyes would be unstoppable full bar.
Well we know the power between six eyes users can vary massively, and even Gojo can have varying levels of mastery over his CE control, refinement, and CT despite always having the six eyes, so the six eyes isn't like stagnant tier of power but more so just a tool which makes CE control easier. The only thing is Gojo, even without the six eyes aiding him, is noted as having insane CE control and is used as a measuring stick by the group to emphasise Sukuna's insane control (where they say Gojo > Sukuna > Gojo w/o 6E in terms of CE control), and then in this very same chapter Gege dedicated a page to explaining how Yuta is actually sloppy with his CE. The only thing suggesting Yuta can maximise Gojo's body is maybe him improving his CE control via Gojo's experience, but even that isn't instant as Yuji has far longer than 5 minutes in Sukuna's body without ever becoming Sukuna tier.

So rn I'm not making any statements about Yuta instantly being Gojo level unless it's stated, and I'm a huge Yuta glazer who likes Yuta more than I like Gojo so this isn't even like a scaling bias thing.

Well we know the power between six eyes users can vary massively, and even Gojo can have varying levels of mastery over his CE control, refinement, and CT despite always having the six eyes, so the six eyes isn't like stagnant tier of power but more so just a tool which makes CE control easier. The only thing is Gojo, even without the six eyes aiding him, is noted as having insane CE control and is used as a measuring stick by the group to emphasise Sukuna's insane control (where they say Gojo > Sukuna > Gojo w/o 6E in terms of CE control), and then in this very same chapter Gege dedicated a page to explaining how Yuta is actually sloppy with his CE. The only thing suggesting Yuta can maximise Gojo's body is maybe him improving his CE control via Gojo's experience, but even that isn't instant as Yuji has far longer than 5 minutes in Sukuna's body without ever becoming Sukuna tier.

So rn I'm not making any statements about Yuta instantly being Gojo level unless it's stated, and I'm a huge Yuta glazer who likes Yuta more than I like Gojo so this isn't even like a scaling bias thing.
He doesn't even have to be at Gojo's level for Yuta having the six eyes and his own copied CTs to be enough to take on Sukuna is the problem. Yuta without them could deal severe damage to Sukuna, and with the Six Eyes being the bar to utilize Infinity (something even Sukuna notes as a requirement for the techinque) then his CE manipulation has to be at a level that applying that with any other curse techinque creates frankly unstoppable scenarios for Sukuna

He doesn't even have to be at Gojo's level for Yuta having the six eyes and his own copied CTs to be enough to take on Sukuna is the problem. Yuta without them could deal severe damage to Sukuna, and with the Six Eyes being the bar to utilize Infinity (something even Sukuna notes as a requirement for the techinque) then his CE manipulation has to be at a level that applying that with any other curse techinque creates frankly unstoppable scenarios for Sukuna
oh I'm not saying Yuta is below Sukuna. I honestly can't see any possible way where Sukuna lasts longer than 99 seconds here, it might be wraps for him atp and we'll probably see the merger next chapter bail him out like Mahoraga used to.

Geto wasn't split in half though
Well splitting doesn't matter as Shoko and Yuta combo fixed the body. As we can see Yuta even using DE (So his brain is working fine) I don't see there is any big issues there. Only 2 thing that's in question 1. is Yuta can use Limitless to full extent or not. 2. can Yuta use Full output of Gojo's body or he will only produce his original body Output.

They said Yuji can do Shrine due to the muscle memory, Yuji awakened once to do Shrine, knows SD, will he awaken again to do MS only with his own scissor twist? Yuta dies, Yuji jumps in not backing down, hits three black flashes, Sukuna's like "He's reached my level?! What will he do now?", Todo swaps them 50x, Yuji goes "Thanks Todo, I won't stop now" after realizing Todo was bisected by a dismantle and after Todo hits the ground the next panel has "Domain Expansion". Sukuna stands there unable to disregard Yuji's growth, stating him to be his last meal.

I work with Gege very closely.

Its weird Choso being capable to use RCT without any problem. If his body is half-curse, RCT shouldnt be a good thing
That's because Choso is a reincarnated sorcerer, and he existed a curse object. While he might've been born from a union of a woman and curse, he isn't actually half physiologically a curse. His blood is a mixture of curse spirit and humans

Back