• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He doesn't necessarily have Gojo's skill, though, that's never been stated.
He gained all of Gojo's memories and bodily functions.

He has access to the wiring in Gojo's motor cortex, cerebellum, and cerebrum

Yeah Gojo wasn't regarded as "The Strongest" as far as I remember in Vol 0, which is a prototype for the regular serialization. This wasn't even a thing back then and he didn't have this identity crisis about "Are you Satoru Gojo because you're The Strongest, or are you The Strongest because you're Satoru Gojo?", so it makes sense characters thinking they're capable of taking on Satoru.
This is provably wrong, and given what we accept it's wrong. Gojo is regarded as the strongest EVEN as far back as Volume 0, nevermind the HI arc where he'd already be canonically untouchable

This is provably wrong, and given what we accept it's wrong. Gojo is regarded as the strongest EVEN as far back as Volume 0, nevermind the HI arc where he'd already be canonically untouchable
are you not gonna respond to the paragraphs of reasoning against your position and instead just criticise people giving input about the paragraphs?

Shouldn't the Reverse Cursed Technique in the P&A tab instead be Regeneration (Low Mid) to be consistent with all other pages in the verse?

Shouldn't the Reverse Cursed Technique in the P&A tab instead be Regeneration (Low Mid) to be consistent with all other pages in the verse?
I just changed that. And I made reversed cursed tech section on cursed energy page. That info can be seen there in full. The other pages should just be changed too, regenerating the arm is also blatant low-mid so is it really needed?

I just changed that. And I made reversed cursed tech section on cursed energy page. That info can be seen there in full. The other pages should just be changed too, regenerating the arm is also blatant low-mid so is it really needed?
I mean, isn't it like needed to show the details and Subtypes of each Powers and Abilities. There's more harm not showing it too. Just sayin

BTW this is good additional consistency that the condition to be a semi-grade 1 curse is to wield Jujutsu.

Gege said it, but on top of that, we have Kenjaku saying it. The reason he can't extract CTs from grade 2 curses is they don't have CTs

This is hype at the level even the narrator doesn't give. Gojo never says it's "infallible," he says it's hard to say he'd start a war he wouldn't win. The wincon for Geto in the war is getting Rika, and powering up all his weak-ahh curses. With this, he'd be capable of retreating, and creating an army that'd let him conquer the world.

Killing all ningen is the wincon, not beating Gojo. He can wait until after to see what happens. He probably even thinks it's OK if he dies, if there's only jujutsushi left.

He's being cautious, and speed is a non-factor considering how most sorcerers aren't drastically that fast. Gojo's combat speed isn't superb

something Kenjaku absolutely cannot do given he saw 16F Sukuna and Gojo as a blur when they clashed
Never happened. Kenjaku is ~ Sukuna and Gojo in real combat speed, Gojo edges them out using blue to warp space

Even unbiased perspectives like Mei Mei sided with Geto winning the war
How does Mei Mei reliably know their power levels? Also it could literally be a taunt.

Further, we then Miguel who's physically equal to Volume 0 Gojo in certain areas who Geto believed could only stall Gojo (compared to believing he could BEAT Gojo), and with this same Miguel have vastly inferior feats compared to current Gojo
Miguel's physicals ~ Gojo's physicals, sure. Gojo ~< Ryu too

I mean, isn't it like needed to show the details and Subtypes of each Powers and Abilities. There's more harm not showing it too. Just sayin
This is like saying ce stuff should just be on characters page's, we have verse specific pna pages for a reason after all. People can go there to find the details of stuff if they aren't sure.

@Rosa Hey what do you think about Alienation/Isolation being the bigger theme in JJK than Death/Humanity?

I remembered how Hakari and Maki also have monster/inhuman statements about themselves which ties in with Yuta and the fact they themselves are willing to alienate themselves while the other students aren't/don't have the drive and selfishness they do. And this as well can be seen with Gojo, Kenjaku, Sukuna, Yuji.

A lot of JJk makes more sense if you drop the powerscaler perspective, and realize that Gojo isn't <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< everyone at everything.

Ryu's strongest punch > no CT Gojo

Maki gets canonically statued by mach 1 and she's still relative to 16 finger Sukuna. Their combat speeds aren't that crazy.

The top tiers are top tiers in terms of Jujutsu ability. Sukuna ofc has good AP in-verse, but it's worse than Ryu's as 16F Sukuna. Let's do the math. 16/20 = 80%.

80% of Sukuna's full power gets statued by Mach 1 an is physically weaker than Ryu. Ryu is not drastically that much stronger than someone like Yuta EVEN in terms of physicals.

Gojo and Megumi Sukuna have relative combat speed because the combat speed difference between god tiers and top tiers isn't that big, which is the same reason that nerfed Heian Era Sukuna keeps up with Yuta Gojo. Yuta Gojo isn't magically nerfed in terms of combat speed in a super convenient manner to the point where he'd just blitz and one shot current Heian Era Body (let's call it HEB) Sukuna. They don't talk about Gojo's body being this instant win-con normally against current HEB SUkuna, with Yuta just being nerfed, it makes practically no difference if it's current HEB Sukuna or Megumi Sukuna in terms of who'd win in a fight, what ultimately decides it is jujutsu ability.

The verse makes more sense if you take a grounded perspective.

This also makes sense if you consider the Heian Era Sorcerers. It's not a coincidence that Uro is ~ Yuta in stats, with Uro being a Heian Era Top Tier. Heian Era individuals were stronger than the modern era stuff not cause they had insane speed and punching power, but because they honed their CTs and had domain expansions.

This is hype at the level even the narrator doesn't give. Gojo never says it's "infallible," he says it's hard to say he'd start a war he wouldn't win. The wincon for Geto in the war is getting Rika, and powering up all his weak-ahh curses. With this, he'd be capable of retreating, and creating an army that'd let him conquer the world.

Killing all ningen is the wincon, not beating Gojo. He can wait until after to see what happens. He probably even thinks it's OK if he dies, if there's only jujutsushi left.
Why you combining japanese words with english sentences? Cringe lmfao.

Anyway... Gojo would stop Geto if he ever wanted to do that, he'd need to have a way to incapacitate Gojo in order to wipe off the population of the world. So Gojo thinking Geto would win if he believed he'd win is him putting huge emphasis on his intellect.
He's being cautious, and speed is a non-factor considering how most sorcerers aren't drastically that fast. Gojo's combat speed isn't superb
This is just incorrect. We see even a severely weakened Sukuna perception blitz current top tiers.
Never happened. Kenjaku is ~ Sukuna and Gojo in real combat speed, Gojo edges them out using blue to warp space
I showed why this is incorrect.
How does Mei Mei reliably know their power levels? Also it could literally be a taunt.
Could be, but how consistent is that with the body of statements we have? My point is we could apply scepticism to all these statements, but you're at a level where you're saying a guy who consistent trains and gets stronger didn't get stronger and every other character is mistaken.
Idk why I @'d you, your month off the internet had made me forget how worthless your opinions are...
@Rosa Hey what do you think about Alienation/Isolation being the bigger theme in JJK than Death/Humanity?

I remembered how Hakari and Maki also have monster/inhuman statements about themselves which ties in with Yuta and the fact they themselves are willing to alienate themselves while the other students aren't/don't have the drive and selfishness they do. And this as well can be seen with Gojo, Kenjaku, Sukuna, Yuji.
I largely agree, I think they're kinda embedded concepts though. Themes of strength and isolation are married with this idea of making oneself inhuman, at least in the eyes of the characters which represent the idea of being the strongest.

yz3G8zS.png
I'll make one for @Guacamolefletcher

and realize that Gojo isn't <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< everyone at everything
Theres numerous chapters saying otherwise, where if you want to feel good, you should never compare yourself to Gojo

The ENTIRE fight between Gojo and Sukuna is about them breaking rules of the Jujutsu world that the sorcerers thought it was impossible

Nobody can even stand around Gojo cuz otherwise he wouldn't be capable to use his full power

Gojo could have literally killed Kenjaku in oneshot, the same guy that fought and won against Choso, Yuki and Tengen

He is >>>>>>>>>>> 99% of the verse, and saying otherwise is insane

Funny how every statement in JJK is like

“That mf Naobito is the fastest sorcerer ever!!!! Well, besides Gojo”

They always point out that Gojo IS the number 1 in almost everything. The only things Gojo isn’t the number one is probably RCT speed and CE amount.

A lot of JJk makes more sense if you drop the powerscaler perspective, and realize that Gojo isn't <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< everyone at everything.
Is that so?
NpPzrsP.jpg
IyqtVvu.jpg

bE2gbLA.jpg
6KC6JAz.jpg

g5k279C.jpg
0102-019.png

0111-013.png
0075-015.png

8kxHUTn.jpeg
xxKKuMQ.jpeg
Argue with Greg not us.

Like let's assume Gojo wasn't the strongest because of pure stats but Jujutsu technique. Then how come Kenjaku, the guy with millions of cursed spirits, barrier techniques rivaling Tengen, 1000+ years of Jujutsu experience, 4 different CTs, an open barrier domain and the body of a special grade sorcerer that could 1v2 Rika and Yuta in V0 doesn't even consider it possible to defeat Gojo? He should be the most well equiped person on the planet to beat someone of comparable stats, yet he doesn't even attempt to beat Gojo in a direct fight and is hanging around daddy Sukuna so that he doesn't get killed by him.
Maki gets canonically statued by mach 1 and she's still relative to 16 finger Sukuna. Their combat speeds aren't that crazy.
She literally reacted to and punched Mach 1 Naoya before she even got her precog
The top tiers are top tiers in terms of Jujutsu ability. Sukuna ofc has good AP in-verse, but it's worse than Ryu's as 16F Sukuna. Let's do the math. 16/20 = 80%.
He one shot Ryu with Cleave tf are you talking about?

Last edited:
I don't exactly "agree" w/the other takes but I do see the logic.

Gojo and Sukuna are w/out a doubt THE GODS of JJK but there are still characters (only a few sure, but still) that match, if not, surpass them in a few skills and/or areas of expertise.

RCT: Kinji "Automatic" Hakari
Senses: Maki "Clan Killer" Zenin
Sorcery: Ryomen "King of Curses" Sukuna
Barriers: Kenjaku "Just For Fun"
Knowledge: Kenjaku "Just For Fun"
Black Flash: Yuji Himtadori

Where is Gojo? Not here.

RCT: Kinji "Automatic" Hakari
Senses: Maki "Clan Killer" Zenin
Sorcery: Ryomen "King of Curses" Sukuna
Barriers: Kenjaku "Just For Fun"
Knowledge: Kenjaku "Just For Fun"
Black Flash: Yuji Himtadori

Where is Gojo? Not here.
I actually think Gojo is the person being referenced when Tengen makes the statement of there being an exceedingly few sorcerers who match him in barrier techniques. There's a lot of instances where Gojo displays insane barrier knowledge, even downplaying Tengen's at times, and his proficiency with barriers against Sukuna solidifies it imo.

I actually think Gojo is the person being referenced when Tengen makes the statement of there being an exceedingly few sorcerers who match him in barrier techniques. There's a lot of instances where Gojo displays insane barrier knowledge, even downplaying Tengen's at times, and his proficiency with barriers against Sukuna solidifies it imo.
The fact that he shrunk his barrier in like, less than a month after only looking at the inside of the cube is astonishing.

Back