• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He gets consistently cooked by ******** on Discord lmao
that's cap, and I haven't even been on there in a bit.

It's ** who had to mute me

he's well-respected and widely revered among VSBW users and was apparently even asked to make some JJK profiles because of his "valued contributions", so I'm glad to know he was bullshitting his own hype
Rosa overhyping stuff and capping again. I said I was helping, not that I was asked to help.

Also, again, I'm not a JJK goon. I do shit for bleach. Please stfu

What's crazy is that this is a mistranslation. He's saying with regards to jujutsu

Jujutsu can be either cursed technique or sorcery. He's saying he's an overwhelmingly stronger sorcerer
Ok, this kid need to be schooled

Jujutsu is 呪術, meaning sorcery. 'Sorcerer' is defined as 呪術師 (Jujutushi). This applies for when talking about sorcery or sorcerers (duh)

Cursed Technique is defined as 術式

Gojo uses the term 術式 upon taking Sukuna's slashes head-on. He is literally saying that his cursed technique is greater than that of his opponent
gVmT1uL.png

And you so confidently said that it's a mistranslation. It's not.

Riddle me this—

If Gojo is getting hit by the pinnacle of the pinnacle of jujutsu, why would his own internal monologue be him saying his sorcery is "far greater"?

Last edited:
@Guacamolefletcher ngl genuinely curious how your brain works

If you think Gojo and Sukuna aren't substantially stronger than everyone else and just "more skilled in jujutsu", how do you explain that when Gojo had brain damage (meaning no domain, no anti-domain techniques, effectively no RCT, massively weakened CT, and overall stat nerf) all the heavy hitters (Yuta, Hakari, Maki, Yuji, etc) still thought they weren't enough to take Gojo on and so trying to jump in would only be a hinderance. If Yuta has any relativity to a nerfed Gojo, surely his domain expansion would've just won that fight? Surely a powerhouse like Rika would've at least helped? Or since you think Ryu's granite blast has the highest AP then Yuta's love beam which is relative to it should've ****** over Sukuna? Surely Hakari's immortality would've at least served as an effective distraction? Surely Maki would've landed at least ONE hit on Sukuna with her soul split katana? What about their speed demon Kashimo? Choso's piercing blood (since you also think Gojo is below Mach 1.2)? Or even just a few bird strikes from Mei Mei where she doesn't even necessarily need to get in range?

i really hope sukuna shows us what uraume was talking about and its something absolutely busted that no one wouldve been able to predict.

@Nuckk145 Uruame was talking about Sukuna giving his all properly. Which he proceeds to do in the chapter after that as seen by him landing his black flash. There isn't much more to uncover from that statement at this point

@Nuckk145 Uruame was talking about Sukuna giving his all properly. Which he proceeds to do in the chapter after that as seen by him landing his black flash. There isn't much more to uncover from that statement at this point
oh alr thx, also are you guys all waiting for this arc to end to update everybody's profiles and add more or

oh alr thx, also are you guys all waiting for this arc to end to update everybody's profiles and add more or
Add more like? And I made a crt recently for intel for a couple of characters. I'm also preparing one for Shinjuku overall. We updated Sukuna just two weeks ago iirc. M3x is working on ap but stuff like speed probably won't be changed for a while either.

Add more like? And I made a crt recently for intel for a couple of characters. I'm also preparing one for Shinjuku overall. We updated Sukuna just two weeks ago iirc. M3x is working on ap but stuff like speed probably won't be changed for a while either.
i mean add like more of the culling game people and just other characters that play a role. and also i dont think speed has changed at all really

i mean add like more of the culling game people and just other characters that play a role. and also i dont think speed has changed at all really
Oh yeah if anyone wants to. Wasn't very many cg people worth any scaling that don't already have pages except Reggie maybe.

Tbh someone should make a new calculation for Sukuna's last Fuga. If memory serves correctly they didn't consider the type of explosion that was unleashed, that being thermobaric. That also gives us a direct temperature for the temperature of Fuga since those reach 3'000 C.

Found this one from the Calc Evaluations thread. It's the most recent attempt I've found (was posted May 22) but doesn't take the 3000 C into account.

Back