• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KILL THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT USES GUNS

JUSTICE FOR MAI
Speaking of guns, what's the progress on the Maki catching bullets point-blank calc? Would it be more plausible to use now that it's confirmed that BF was never about just speed

Speaking of guns, what's the progress on the Maki catching bullets point-blank calc? Would it be more plausible to use now that it's confirmed that BF was never about just speed
no, there's still 2 more accepted anti-feat metas to work through (i.e. Naoya's speed of sound movement supposedly being a cap on the verse, and Piercing Blood having a speed which is capped at near-baseline supersonic and being significant to god tiers).

Imma be honest I don’t think JJK’s speed is controversial, at least for the low to high tiers

There is simply no feats above Subsonic

Naoya has to stack his >>speed based ability<< to surpass subsonic speeds

It’s kinda of obvious where they scale at

"Sorry to say, but... Jujutsu Kaisen can't become the next Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic. Good night, Jujutsu Kaisen readers. Let us meet again in a new verse" - Kenjaku
fa0c2fa9e7ef79d23cdbe2ad2b4484c9.jpg

I’m going to ducking murder you

How the **** do you scale Yuta and Yuji to a speed that blitzed Maki

IF MAKI LATER KEEPS UP WITH YUJI

Maki is not slow to the point of Yuta and Yuji blitzing her. She’s arguably faster.
Will you continue using supersonic Sendai Yuta?

I’m going to ducking murder you

How the **** do you scale Yuta and Yuji to a speed that blitzed Maki

IF MAKI LATER KEEPS UP WITH YUJI

Maki is not slow to the point of Yuta and Yuji blitzing her. She’s arguably faster.
That's a weaker version of Sukuna. Yuta and Yuji were facing a much stronger version of Sukuna. If Sukuna had been faster, he could have ended Yuji and Yuta with Cleave. He does mention that, but he never had a chance to blitz and kill them. Currently, he blitzed Maki and smoked her twice. Also, we are talking about Yuji, who has been fighting from Higuruma until now, versus Maki, who is fresh. Yuta also went and smoked Kenny's curses. He arguably spent a lot of energy.

That's weaker version of Sukuna. Yuta & Yuji were smokin' way stronger version of Sukuna if Sukuna was way faster he could have ended Yuji and Yuta with Cleave. He does mention that. But he never had chance to blitz and kill them currently he blizted Maki and Smoked her Twice. Also we are talking about Yuji who has been fighting from Higuruma since now vs Maki who freshly came out. Yuta also gone and smoked Kenny's curses. He also arguably spent up.
I’m not mentioning Sukuna. I’m talking about Yuji. Yuji’s speed hasn’t decreased since the beginning of the fight. Maki was fighting the same Sukuna as he was at that point.

Sorry Elde but that’s a very dumb take. If Yuji operates at speeds that blitzes Maki, then he should be blitzing that Sukuna, but instead they were equal.

Yuji is not scaling to speeds that blitz Maki. This not only breaks the scaling but it’s actually insane as ****. That’s peak Maki downplay.

Let me explain how dumb this is:

Sukuna 1 = The Sukuna who fought Yuta and Yuji

Sukuna 2 = The Sukuna who fought Yuji, Maki, Miguel, Choso and Larue

Sukuna 1 = Itadori > Maki = Sukuna 2 = Itadori

Itadori keeps up with both Sukunas. Maki keeps up with Sukuna 2. Maki also fights alongside Yuji.

You break the scaling. You make Yuji blitz Maki but keep up with the same Sukuna who Maki is fighting.

Like bro can we please the Maki downplay just for a second. You pretty much know that in the upcoming CRT she is not getting treated like that.

I’m not mentioning Sukuna. I’m talking about Yuji. Yuji’s speed hasn’t decreased since the beginning of the fight. Maki was fighting the same Sukuna as he was at that point.

Sorry Elde but that’s a very dumb take. If Yuji operates at speeds that blitzes Maki, then he should be blitzing that Sukuna, but instead they were equal.

Yuji is not scaling to speeds that blitz Maki. This not only breaks the scaling but it’s actually insane as ****. That’s peak Maki downplay.
Why isn't Yuji speed decreased?
He has been using RCT from the beginning of the match and continuously pushing himself up. It's common that it would have nerfed him. Yuta also puts up a Better fight against Sukuna to the point Sukuna had to gamble

This is clear cut Yuji is also nerfing himself as fight goes RCT already consumes lot of effort and CE
7-3iXKw6YAfCQB1-m.jpg
8-ZOaqxWPgWT6lo-m.jpg

Couldn't that Sukuna blitz just be a special moment? It happens right as he realized Maki's HR, and in that moment amplified himself and blitzed her. Sukuna doesn't continue to keep that speed. Bro just got excited and flexed then cool down afterwards.

Elde please read what you’re writing.

You want to scale Yuji and Yuta to a speed that blitzes the character that the only gimmick is physical prowess and is consistently and constantly hyped as one of the strongest in this regard.

This is NOT happening regardless of our debate here.
Couldn't that Sukuna blitz just be a special moment? It happens right as he realized Maki's HR, and in that moment amplified himself and blitzed her. Sukuna doesn't continue to keep that speed. Bro just got excited and flexed then cool down afterwards.
I don’t know why but it’s always ignored that Sukuna stops holding back against Maki.

The speed Sukuna uses with Maki > the speed he uses against everyone else.

The reason Yuji keeps up with Sukuna is because he’s not interested in him. The reason Maki gets ****** is because “Wow shit HR is something new to me I need to prove that I’m better”

There’s a whole monologue where Uraume says that Sukuna was holding the **** back even against Yuta but with Maki he decided to go all out.

Also Maki later reacted to Sukuna in that very same chapter. If anything, its more likely Maki deadass wasnt expecting such an increase in speed with her eyesight also somewhat obscured by the falling pillar blocks
0253-017.png
0253-018.png

Let me explain how dumb this is:

Sukuna 1 = The Sukuna who fought Yuta and Yuji

Sukuna 2 = The Sukuna who fought Yuji, Maki, Miguel, Choso and Larue

Sukuna 1 = Itadori > Maki = Sukuna 2 = Itadori

Itadori keeps up with both Sukunas. Maki keeps up with Sukuna 2. Maki also fights alongside Yuji.

You break the scaling. You make Yuji blitz Maki but keep up with the same Sukuna who Maki is fighting.

Like bro can we please the Maki downplay just for a second. You pretty much know that in the upcoming CRT she is not getting treated like that.
Sukuna 1 = Blitzed Choso and sent him to his brother's era

Sukuna 2 = Choso perception speed was able to keep up with Sukuna.

Sukuna 1 > Sukuna 2

Yuji who was fighting 2 was already feeling Blackslahs from RCT usage it's not hard to say Yuji got nerfed because of that Beside Yuji was able to keep up and fire PB Sukuna who had amped from 2 BF after Maki got smoked.

After Sukuna hit two Black Flashes he went toe to toe against Maki

This same Sukuna kept up with Itadori

Who kept up with a less weakened Sukuna from before

Ser how that shit doesn’t make sense

Can we please stop trying to apply powerscaling logic to Gege’s writing and acting like this logic is canon?

Back