• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Because the next tier is infinite

Gojo doesn’t have infinite CE
cringe, should be changed to be more like CSAP's stamina page where they have 'Effectively Limitless' for characters who can replenish their energy faster than they can use it up

cringe, should be changed to be more like CSAP's stamina page where they have 'Effectively Limitless' for characters who can replenish their energy faster than they can use it up
I once brought up that having Superhuman and then straight up Infinite as the next tier is dumb as **** but they didn’t care

Like doesn’t matter how much you argue

Having Superhuman -> Infinite is idiotic. Superhuman is such a big tier that makes no sense. A dude that can fight for a year at full power is rated the same as someone who can do something above human capacity like fighting for a day

Like doesn’t matter how much you argue

Having Superhuman -> Infinite is idiotic. Superhuman is such a big tier that makes no sense. A dude that can fight for a year at full power is rated the same as someone who can do something above human capacity like fighting for a day
I think stamina itself is also reductive because it should include a "survivability" tier, if that makes sense

Like, someone can continue exerting themselves for a month, but with injuries they can't, while other people can fight for days with their stomachs open, or something like that

I think stamina itself is also reductive because it should include a "survivability" tier, if that makes sense

Like, someone can continue exerting themselves for a month, but with injuries they can't, while other people can fight for days with their stomachs open, or something like that
it's just one of those things where it's incredibly hard to quantify due to it being so multi-faceted but there is a need to quantify it for VS matchups, and so we sort of have to simplify it for that sake.

it's just one of those things where it's incredibly hard to quantify due to it being so multi-faceted but there is a need to quantify it for VS matchups, and so we sort of have to simplify it for that sake.
I mean, I think you can simplify it enough.

Like, someone who as soon as they take damage they're dead

Someone who can keep going with cut up limbs

Welp, that's a CRT for another day, I'm already busy with a CRT for Ichigo and the aforementioned Sukuna one, which by the way, does anyone have anything I can use for it?
His use of binding vows, his greater understanding of cursed tech use than most, his ability to learn abilities from one interaction, his skill in changing ct to domain amp quickly

His use of binding vows, his greater understanding of cursed tech use than most, his ability to learn abilities from one interaction, his skill in changing ct to domain amp quickly
The CT to Domain Amp one is interesting, can I get scans? Also, I have the binding vows and Jujutsu knowledge feats listed

i remember seeing a youtube explaining why double jumping on air irl would require enough force to rival 50,000 nuclear warheads or something, but I doubt that can used due to how common that sort of thing is for far weaker verses
Wow! And the best I could find was building level and mach 5! If that YT vid is accurate, I can see why it wouldn't be used often. Any chance you remember the name of that vid?

Check chapter 225, its just before Sukuna and Gojo do the first domain
11-235.webp

This?

Added. Anyways, what would Yuji's intelligence be outside of combat? My guess is maybe Above Average or maybe even Gifted (although Gifted is a stretch imo, I already had troubles trying to get Ichigo there for my CRT early on.)

Btw, I find it funny that Sasuke and Ichigo has the same general intelligence as Denji and Luffy (when both of the former should be gifted bare minimum), and technically Orhime is as smart as Sukuna. Man, people need to update intelligence sections on this site more.

Btw, I find it funny that Sasuke and Ichigo has the same general intelligence as Denji and Luffy (when both of the former should be gifted bare minimum), and technically Orhime is as smart as Sukuna. Man, people need to update intelligence sections on this site more.
Nah they all are relatively in the same level of intell. Sasuke's definitely a genius in academics and combat, Ichigo is a genius in combat and so are Denji and Luffy.

Being anything higher like EG requires more, Sasuke is probably the only one who fits it

Isn't that's something to do with twins not just exclusive to Maki and Mai
Nope.

Heavenly Restriction can occur with basically anyone, but it’s rare. Maki’s case with her sister is also special. Maki, despite having low CE, still had a bit. Remember she could be tagged by Dagon’s Domain sure hit? So, when Mai died she took all of it and Maki then had the same body as Toji (lacking the senses though).

Toji was born with literally 0 CE.

Nah they all are relatively in the same level of intell. Sasuke's definitely a genius in academics and combat, Ichigo is a genius in combat and so are Denji and Luffy.
Ichigo is arguably Gifted normally because he learns things frighteningly quickly generally and he was able to balance Shinigami work and School (which Touma has possibly Gifted for doing the exact same thing but worse) also, Ichigo is gifted in combat (for some reason), bro literally learned Gran Rey Cero from seeing it once 2 years before the fight when he used it, how tf does someone Gifted in combat do that? Anyways, that's something I gotta discuss with the Bleach General board

Do you think Jin had the fire ct in the past, Sukuna consuming him took that and stored it into his black box?
And do you think given Yuji's awakening of Shrine means he's likely to awaken his use of either his Mother's ct or maybe the fire ct?

Do you think Jin had the fire ct in the past, Sukuna consuming him took that and stored it into his black box?
And do you think given Yuji's awakening of Shrine means he's likely to awaken his use of either his Mother's ct or maybe the fire ct?
What if it's the other way around Sukuna's original is Fuga Shrine is Jin's CT

I say the Fire CT because we have no clue why tf Sukuna can do that 100+ chapters after he used it on Jogo. Kaori's we already have shown by Kenjaku.

Back