• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Debates for y’all:

Who was a better planner:

• Aizen
  • Kenjaku
Aizen
Who has a freakier ancestry? Also who got more potential (relative to their own series’) given to them by whoever planned their births?

• Ichigo
  • Yuji
ancestry? ichigo no question man is a group project.
potential? ehhh, about equal both can become the absolute peak of their verse (although yuji somewhat has more since the peak isn't that far from the actual cast as the soul king who is just ******)

dude your takes are second worst on here you have no right to be talking shit about anyone here (other than white)
My takes have been accepted and I've gotten many stuff changed for the profiles, think what you want but I generally put forth good takes. Also idk why you bring up White, I said this before but the guy has gotten massive changes done, these changes don't happen without a ton of push back either, just go look at the crts he's done.

Btw we were discussing if Yuta's technique is Copy or Rika a few days ago, and I just remembered a panel where Gojo basically says that a Shikigami cannot be one's CT.
434832371_1406034893610653_3960511557565438526_n.jpg

dude your takes are second worst on here you have no right to be talking shit about anyone here (other than white)
I see you keep bringing me up indirectly. Something you want to say perchance?
Bro's acting like Sukuna, bringing up Yuji and insulting him randomly when it ain't even in context lmao

Sounds like he wasn't as committed to the craft.
It would’ve been disadvantageous if he did it because
Ichigo’s dad inherited more techniques. Aizen had better genetics while Isshin had the FGT as an inherited technique.

Also Aizen wanted to see what would happen if you have someone grow up like Ichigo and go through growth like Ichigo did

Now that I think about it, Kenjaku is HEAVILY inspired by Aizen.
  • Vizards - Death Paintings
  • Espada - Disaster curses
  • Keikaku - Kenjaku Backshots
  • Aizen >>> Espada - Kenjaku >>> disaster curses

Last edited:
It would’ve been disadvantageous if he did it because
Ichigo’s dad inherited more techniques. Aizen had better genetics while Isshin had the FGT as an inherited technique.

Also Aizen wanted to see what would happen if you have someone grow up like Ichigo and go through growth like Ichigo did
All I'm hearing is that brodie didn't have that cat in him. Couldn't be my GOAT planner.

Loved the chapter so much and I wanted more! Finally we get some answers regarding Yuji. He is the child of Sukuna's twin and he has great potential. He has 2 CT (BM & Shrine) along with being able to pick up black flashes and the soul abilities. I counted 8 BFs? Insane. The next step is a Domain! Yuji shrine seems a bit weak because now he learnt to use it. Sukuna is on the ropes and he is mad. Yuji get him!

Also I cannot express how dumb this whole “Sukuna is holding back” thing is…

Kashimo unleashing his CT that kills him in the end but it’s one of the strongest forms in the verse = **** it

Higuruma threatening to steal his CT, cutting 90% of Sukuna’s offensive capacity and getting a one hit kill weapon = **** it

Yuta check-mating Sukuna, made him unable to launch any attack, beat Sukuna down, threatened to delete him from existance with Jacob’s Ladder or at least making him unable to control the body = **** it

Maki exists = HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Itadori hitting 8 BFs in a row = lmaoo

Because Sukuna might be at his weakest? Maybe, but it’s Itadori who’s making him weak and breaking the record for most consecutive BFs is one of the most impressive feats in the verse, and doing it AGAINST the King Of The Curses? Lol.
Itadori is breaking the record, but that doesn't mean anything for his actual scaling in the series, and him being the one to make Sukuna weaker also doesn't change the fact that Yuji's feats at the moment doesn't really change his current scaling. Like we're seeing a one armed, heart damaged, brain damaged, soul damaged, low CE, partially fried Sukuna (that might also still be even holding back) tank 8 black flashes in a row from Yuji.

Itadori is breaking the record, but that doesn't mean anything for his actual scaling in the series, and him being the one to make Sukuna weaker also doesn't change the fact that Yuji's feats at the moment doesn't really change his current scaling. Like we're seeing a one armed, heart damaged, brain damaged, soul damaged, low CE, partially fried Sukuna (that might also still be even holding back) tank 8 black flashes in a row from Yuji.
As of now, yeah it doesn’t change his scaling. But we still need to see what “awakening” actually means for Itadori. We just got new info about his backstory and it might lead to big upgrades.

I mean, if he’s hitting BFs at will, then he’s hitting harder than everyone in the verse except maybe Gojo and Sukuna and that’s a maybe.

I always see people say this, but I haven't seen anything from the story itself other than him saying that his students will be as good as him some day
Yuta is one of the most complete sorcerer ever. He realized more than everyone except Gojo in the modern day.

He has:
  • A fully developed and lethal Domain Expansion capable of utilizing any CT he had copied as a sure hit and use every other CT as well.
  • One of the strongest Shikigami in the verse that stores all the CTs he copied and all the Cursed Tools he has to aid him in battle. This same Shikigami is as strong as him and can fire potent CE beams.
  • Has an enormous CE pool that gets constantly refilled with more and more CE with no end.
  • Enhances his body with all of this CE to become on pair with the strongest in the verse and can negate a lot of damage by the nature of his CE pool being enormous.
  • Is a master of hand to hand combat and armed combat, uses a lot of weapons to get the advantage against his opponents.
  • Has a lot of CTs copied; Sky Manipulation makes him untouchable + ignores defenses; Shrine makes him lethal for attacking on lethal points + at distance; Jacob’s Ladder extinguish any CT and weakens the target; has precog; can make a shikigami with a domain; likely has Limitless.
All of that and his first contact with Jujutsu was 1 year ago in the manga. In comparison with Gojo, he’s had contact with Jujutsu since he was four. It took him more than one year to fully develop his CT and more for his Domain.

He’s definitely surpassing Gojo when he reaches the same age.

Yuta is one of the most complete sorcerer ever. He realized more than everyone except Gojo in the modern day.

He has:
  • A fully developed and lethal Domain Expansion capable of utilizing any CT he had copied as a sure hit and use every other CT as well.
  • One of the strongest Shikigami in the verse that stores all the CTs he copied and all the Cursed Tools he has to aid him in battle. This same Shikigami is as strong as him and can fire potent CE beams.
  • Has an enormous CE pool that gets constantly refilled with more and more CE with no end.
  • Enhances his body with all of this CE to become on pair with the strongest in the verse and can negate a lot of damage by the nature of his CE pool being enormous.
  • Is a master of hand to hand combat and armed combat, uses a lot of weapons to get the advantage against his opponents.
  • Has a lot of CTs copied; Sky Manipulation makes him untouchable + ignores defenses; Shrine makes him lethal for attacking on lethal points + at distance; Jacob’s Ladder extinguish any CT and weakens the target; has precog; can make a shikigami with a domain; likely has Limitless.
All of that and his first contact with Jujutsu was 1 year ago in the manga. In comparison with Gojo, he’s had contact with Jujutsu since he was four. It took him more than one year to fully develop his CT and more for his Domain.

He’s definitely surpassing Gojo when he reaches the same age.
I meant an in-universe statement

The BF MHS cap was debunked by Gojo in 256. Feats still need new calcs, but MHS JJK God Tiers is here for good.
Which translation was used for this?

Back