• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna didn't notice Yuji was until he hits him because he was busy with Miguel and Choso's attention.
14-wXjQERx2FuIBd-m.jpg
15-YW6Wx7mhp5ulA-m.jpg

I mean Miguel and Laure blizted Sukuna and saved Kusakabe and UI UI in previous chapter didn't notices them.
Sukuna still reacted to him and blocked. Pretty sure Miguel was using his technique there to avoid the slash and save Ui Ui (it makes way more sense given he’s shown to be comparable to Sukuna later on) and Laure used his technique to sabe Kusakabe… he could’ve been hit and take 1/10 of that still.

It definitely means he was stronger than before. He got tons of damage but when fighting Maki he had everything healed up. He lost almost all his arms against Yuta and Yuji but had them against Maki. The only damage he was constantly healing was the heart damage. Caused by Maki.
In what dimension is someone stronger than prior to eating several nerfs and tanking shit that literally counters their existence by just going all out? lmao

Yeah, because she has a pretty nice sword that deals soul damage, something they can't easily heal, stop, tank or anything like that.
Yuta and Yuji fought Sukuna who was only using 2 hands (We know how strong he is with 4) and it was a 3v1. They were pressuring him with a sure-hit that could’ve deleted him from existance. Even then, Sukuna was parrying Yuta’s sword attacks with easy and doing whatever he wanted with Yuji, forcing him to exceed his RCT capabilities and had to had help from Choso.
Yeah, because he was stronger like did you even read the fight? Yuta and Yuji both knew that getting close to Sukuna was dangerous af because he had NOT been nerfed yet, it was almost at the very end that his output had been so nerfed that he couldn't deal enough damage to them and after that he took A JB TO THE FACE

The last one isn't quite the same because he explicitly went for the space cutting hax so Yuji exceeding his capabilities isn't that relevant.
She came back with literally no damage and even Sukuna was surprised. She ate that Black Flash. Characters are constantly not appearing for a few chapters, Yuji wasn’t on screen when Maki fought Sukuna and Kusakabe fought him as well. Doesn’t mean he was out of battle, it just means… it was someone’s else time to shine.
After 2 chapters knocked out. Yuji's example doesn't work because he explicitly was trying to heal after tanking a WSD and several close quarters dismantles from a pre-nerf sukuna.

The fact that Maki is keeping up with the same Yuji that fought a “stronger Sukuna” according to you, and Miguel, debunks that bullshit narrative that Elde is trying to push.
I never saw her keeping up, she just sneaked on sukuna and cut his arm. Hell during her first round with Sukuna she got blitzed and slapped around whenever Sukuna wanted.

You are not stating shit brother lol, everything yall are saying is simply bullshit.
Nah fam, seems like you are the one who doesn't know what's going on

He did aim the attack on Yuta. His hand was clearly pointing at him.
Either he was so fast to the point he made signs with his upper hand and used the direction later onwards to the point Yuta couldn't react or it was just a dismantle amped with chants because we do see same kind of dismantles are used against Miguel and Maki.

Because of the binding vow, he has to enact all three requirements to expand Dismantle's target to the world
But what exactly makes you think he didn’t do the second gesture? Just because it wasn’t shown doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. Our PoV unfortunately cuts the part where we could see Sukuna doing it.
Either he was so fast to the point he made signs with his upper hand and used the direction later onwards to the point Yuta couldn't react or it was just a dismantle amped with chants because we do see same kind of dismantles are used against Miguel and Maki.
I’m pretty sure none of the “amped” Dismantles were used with the exact same Chants and gestures as the World Slash.

The manga will soon state that Sukuna used World Slash against Yuta and people will go like “😭😭😭but how Gege he didn’t use one specific gesture” when it’s obvious as **** that he did use World Slash

The chapter explicitly said he stopped using HWB to fire off a world splitting dismantle. Greg just sucks with his asspulls to keep sukuna winning
Brother, context is very important. Sukuna aimed to fire his WS, but his hands got ripped apart, which makes the signs. It's not uncommon for Sukuna to improvise his way of fighting, and instead of firing his WS, he could have just amped dismantle there. I'm not saying Sukuna just amping dismantle is 💯 correct, but that doesn't mean Sukuna amping just dismantle and not WS isn't far-fetched like you are saying.

It’s so convenient that Sukuna used the exact same chants as World Slash, aimed the Slash as it was stated in the current chapter, but because it wasn’t showed an specific hand sign it means he didn’t use world slash.

None of the amped slashes Sukuna used had the same chants and hand signing guiding it as necessary. Yall are creating a whole new attack for Sukuna.

It’s so convenient that Sukuna used the exact same chants as World Slash, aimed the Slash as it was stated in the current chapter, but because it wasn’t showed an specific hand sign it means he didn’t use world slash.

None of the amped slashes Sukuna used had the same chants and hand signing guiding it as necessary. Yall are creating a whole new attack for Sukuna.
Isn't that states his signs are same as MS when using WS so isn't it's possible his chants is same for normal dismantle?
WS Signs = MS signs
So it's not far fetched to say WS dismantle chants are same as Normal dismantle chants. Though I am not gonna say I'm 100% correct. But there is a possibility it was just dismantle with chants.

15-YW6Wx7mhp5ulA-m.jpg

0224-013.png

This is what a Chant for Dismantle looks like. It’s just Dismantle and a handsign.

Those chants are for World Slash and World Slash only.
Gojo also normally never uses bigger chants for HP, but we do know he has chants for that. I don't see why Dismantle wouldn't have bigger chants. Sorcerers normally shorten their chants. Here, Sukuna has no reason to amp his output by chanting. Infinity just blocks that nonetheless. He was aiming for the building so it didn't need amps.

Gojo also normally never uses bigger chants for HP, but we do know he has chants for that. I don't see why Dismantle wouldn't have bigger chants. Sorcerers normally shorten their chants. Here, Sukuna has no reason to amp his output by chanting. Infinity just blocks that nonetheless. He was aiming for the building so it didn't need amps.
Bro we didn't ever see anyone use long-winded incantations like Gojo and Sukuna before 223

Sigh. Sure. But when the manga states the obvious please do not cry for Gege. We warned y’all beforehand.
I'm happy to agree with you when that time comes I don't have any problem with that. But for now we can't just disregard the possibility of it being normal dismantle amped by chants.

The power system has a foundation for that concept but the fact that we haven't seen anyone abuse it until late into the story is laughable

You John werry fanboy?
The site I use just defaults to officials for all series every sunday
This is heavily implied as Yuji's PB. Choso wasn't seen until Yuta gets packed up and Kusakabe, Ino and Maki were ready to jump in. Also check the translation TCB states wording does feels like this is talking about Yuji's
image.png

The only thing thats really said is the technique belongs to Choso, a death womb painting.
You can see it as Yuji's technique sure, but there's no conclusive proof he did it, unlike Choso who has used Piercing Blood only at every point he has appeared this arc.

Only Gege can introduce the "subtraction and addition" concept this late into the story 🪦
Actually there was chants for barriers before chapter 223. During BOS but it was not touched until Gojo vs Sukuna started gege might have didn't wanted to touch that before.

Btw Hakari's domain & JP state has music, dance and chants. I don't remember others using this.

The site I use just defaults to officials for all series every sunday
I feel sorry for you reading his shit translation 😭. Try TCB site honestly viz translation for JJK is not the best. Especially recent chapters Werry has been stuff on his own.
image.png

The only thing thats really said is the technique belongs to Choso, a death womb painting.
You can see it as Yuji's technique sure, but there's no conclusive proof he did it, unlike Choso who has used Piercing Blood only at every point he has appeared this arc.
Well that's why I said this is not solid proof to say Sukuna tanked Choso's PB. Only Choso used PB is not a valid answer too we do know Yuji trained with Kamo and Yuji does has BM
You & I may be right or wrong. We wouldn't know that
So far onscreen Choso's PB is dodged by Sukuna twice.

Actually there was chants for barriers before chapter 223. During BOS but it was not touched until Gojo vs Sukuna started gege might have didn't wanted to touch that before.
I'm aware things like veils have a default hand sign and incantation. The real question is about extra steps and why more people don't abuse them to boost their technqiues

It was a gamble to fire the world cutting slash. Doesn't mean he was successful in enacting all three requirements
That doesn't make any sense.
At that point in time Sukuna was so weakened that a cleave to the head only served to stagger Yuta. A cleave.
There's no way a chant alone would be enough to make a dismantle cut clean through a fully reinforced Yuta who was expecting the attack.
Not only are we told his plan to fire a World Cutting Dismantle, we see him do the point that is required to send off the slash at the end and the chants.
Its perfectly reasonable to assume he cut his hands free and then did the handsign in the short period Yuji tried to commune with Megumi's soul.

Back