• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Nah it's downplay of HER
jujutsu-kaisen-17-miwa.jpg
The Big Three when Miwa does strong slash:

Makes sense. It would really depend on IF Gege actually makes a Black Flash Clash (Love the ring to that and will see about a patent) and what happens. All I'm saying is if two attacks that disrupt space interact, I can definitely see it cause damage on potentially universal/dimensional scale, especially the attacks are done by some heavy hitters.
Sukuna low 2-C durability incoming

that's not how debates work, no. Debates aren't solved in single paragraphs regardless of confidence, stop trying to debate goon and bait an argument with me. If you want to talk in good faith you have my contact info, simple as that
"debate me on discord buddy, there's a good chance and it's valid to say Gojo is FTL and uni!"

you were the one @'ing me for a debate 😭
"actually, you're the challenger here" (perfect quote NGL)

Hot take:
I will say, unless you think Maki got stronger for the Shinjuku Showdown saga, Toji still beats Maki. He is a far more versatile fighter, with a higher fight IQ, better cursed tools, his inventory curse, and in general a more versatile arsenal. Maki can't get past sorcerers and catch them offguard like the Sorcerer Killer can.

Last edited:
The idea that Miguel is anywhere at the Gojo-Sukuna threshold is laughably inconsistent. He's getting managed by a Sukuna whose output hasn't even been restored

"Gojo level stats" my ass

And Sukuna just hit a second Black Flash he is gonna mog him this chapter lmao

The idea that Miguel is anywhere at the Gojo-Sukuna threshold is laughably inconsistent. He's getting managed by a Sukuna whose output hasn't even been restored

Then that just means diminished Sukuna can go all out and mog Gojo too

Seems rare for for someone like Gege to add some statement like this when Miguel just gets curbstomped by Gojo (no cursed technique), that's just not what happens in JJK.

Yeah idk how people actually believe Miguel is anywhere close lol

Narrator: For the first time in a millennium, the King of Curses is scared!

Powerscalers: yea, Sukuna could've actually moved so fast Gojo wouldn't even be capable of perceiving his movement before being hit!!!
That's literally you but with the 236 ending. You think Gojo blitzed Sukuna like 8 times, and was stronger all along but was "holding back" secretly to save Megumi

That translation isn't incorrect btw. It's different types of martial arts, and the meaning is basically that in close combat all out, Miguel would win, while Gojo would win if it's a long drawn out battle
So its just about being better in close combat? Is there something else scaling him to Gojo

I've seen several interpretations of the Miguel statement (one being the statement is in reference to skill since in the page prior Gojo mentions Miguel's unique way at using CE reinforcement, another being that it references just raw stats given how it's worded, another being that it's just referencing endurance) so I'm just going to wait until we get further clarification and feats to make any concrete scaling.

So its just about being better in close combat? Is there something else scaling him to Gojo
Gojo states it's about CE Reinforcements and close combat. So CE output is on same level Gojo nonetheless whoever has better offensive and defensive techniques

Though there is a possibility Gojo made this statements in JJK0 and Current Gojo is stronger than that time.

Soul Split gg
SSK has CE Miguel can just easily dodge that and the fact his CQC is even praised by Gojo.

SSK is just wanked at this point. It's not dangerous if it can't hit others.
Lmao watch Yuji and Maki keep up with him next chapter
Yuji does pushed back Sukuna but speed I'm not sure he is still on same level as Sukuna. Maki just does a sneak attack nothing else previous chapters she was getting blitzed. Miguel damaged Sukuna while completely blocking his attack. He also casually dodges amped dismantles casually which maki barely does it on time.

IMO the whole powerscaling thing here went to hell the moment gege tried to say Gojo wasn't on Sukuna's level or that Sukuna was holding back or some other shit like that when the guy literally made Gojo ragdoll Sukuna, Mahoraga and Agito. It has been on a downhill since then.

Sukuna literally had to steal the 10S and play defensive keeping Big Ragga safe until he could get a way to bypass infinity and even then that almost got him killed.

Back