• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Wanted ya to know since this has happened before.

But there's like 5 crts up 😭 . Partially my doing but if anyone could get some some mods to look them over so we can get some closed.

Kenjaku & Sukuna crt - Its basically done, just some issues with Sukuna's weaknesses I believe.
Gojo Stamina Update - Basically done, I've removed the infinite energy stuff to allow easier acceptance since most disagreed
Cursed Spirit Regeneration Downgrade - Just need someone to close it, its been applied and accepted with no real disagreement

Wanted ya to know since this has happened before.

But there's like 5 crts up 😭 . Partially my doing but if anyone could get some some mods to look them over so we can get some closed.

Kenjaku & Sukuna crt - Its basically done, just some issues with Sukuna's weaknesses I believe.
Gojo Stamina Update - Basically done, I've removed the infinite energy stuff to allow easier acceptance since most disagreed
Cursed Spirit Regeneration Downgrade - Just need someone to close it, its been applied and accepted with no real disagreement
I asked some folks

Ya think since other material have souls, Mahito should be given matter manip as well? We don't see him do it at all but maybe possible rating?

That version is lacking stats for her technique.
At least Large Town level (Gojo, Kenjaku, and Sukuna avoided direct hits, implying they could suffer damage) via Bird Strike
This part Kenjaku is Low 7-C. Sukuna had output around Low 7-C. So it's better to list this as
Small Town level, likely At most Large Town level (Gojo, Kenjaku, and Sukuna avoided direct hits, implying they could suffer damage) via Bird Strike
Because we don't know if it would kill them or just damages them to some extent. Atleast doesn't make sense.

tf did she do???
serious-face-anthony-mackie-slow-blink-stare-5k68qni42zf4hhj6.gif

Oh ya know
2024-03-17_095831.png

About DE scaling, why aren't special grade sorcerers like gojo and sukuna scaled to domains?
Nothing to suggest they scale physically to it. Yuta has more ce than Gojo yet Gojo's stronger. Sukuna has maybe 2x or more ce than Yuta yet Yuta's somehow vastly below him physically. And aside from the fact it would force us to ignore that domains are the pinnacle of ct, these characters also never show feats comparable to Dagon and Jogo's domain, the main domains worth calcing. I don't think there's any solid argument for saying they can output the same ce required to make those Domains either.

Nothing to suggest they scale physically to it. Yuta has more ce than Gojo yet Gojo's stronger. Sukuna has maybe 2x or more ce than Yuta yet Yuta's somehow vastly below him physically. And aside from the fact it would force us to ignore that domains are the pinnacle of ct, these characters also never show feats comparable to Dagon and Jogo's domain, the main domains worth calcing. I don't think there's any solid argument for saying they can output the same ce required to make those Domains either.
there is also this which everyone kinda just ignored
2024-03-17_153534.png

What about uzumaki, doesn't that work by taking the CE of all kenny's/daddy suguru's curses and fire it as a concentrated blast?

the whole problem with domains is that nobody uses all there CE in an attack to warrent their attacks scaling above their domains creations no? But isn't uzumaki's whole point to do that with all the accumulated curses as once?
The problem is everything I listed, not just using all ce in an attack. Max Uzumaki has nothing to do with this, that's an external source of ce concentrated.

eh I'd say that is more so supports the "stuff in domain does not = actually making said stuff" but I might just be a twat
Yeah its kinda unknown, I remember some character or description stating Domain worlds are illusions.

hey real quick
shouldn't sukuna have a limited Low-godly?

Not as in regening the body but the soul, since ya know healing damage to the soul is low-godly and all?

HWB needing to use both hands would be a weakness, the effect of the ability, the power null thing, is perfectly fine as a solid ability since it really nullify the sure hit effect.

For Soul Manip, Yuji doesn't need full control of a soul and display every single soul related ability to have the standard soul manipulation. He literally hits your soul. That's soul manipulation.

Back