• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Gojo Stamina CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Gojo's stamina section is labeled as only superhuman, lacks references and other examples. I'm here to update it.

I've made a sandbox for it.

As the stamina page mentions "Infinite: Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely, although not necessarily allowing them to ignore crippling pain or fight on through critical injuries." Gojo's six eyes allow him to do as such given its way of controlling his curse energy making its use infinitesimally close to zero. He is stated that he can't run out by Yuta as well.

Agree: Duedate
Disagree: Damage (On infinite)
Edit: I've removed the Infinite part so disagreement for that is not needed.

Last edited:
Split his stamina for pre awakening where he’d have superhuman since he didn’t have rct yet and post awakening. Imo post awakening should still be superhuman just higher since he can still get exhausted just under specific conditions but I’ll let others decide that.

Split his stamina for pre awakening where he’d have superhuman since he didn’t have rct yet and post awakening. Imo post awakening should still be superhuman just higher since he can still get exhausted just under specific conditions but I’ll let others decide that.
Pre-RCT could keep his infinity up for 3 days straight and even after Toji jumped him, he still had it up and was able to use Blue and stuff. I think that goes well into Superhuman stamina for me

Having Cursed Energy doesn't mean you can't exhaust yourself
Stamina is the measure of a character's ability to remain active, exert themselves for long periods of time, and power through harsh circumstances.

Infinite: Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely, although not necessarily allowing them to ignore crippling pain or fight on through critical injuries.

Stamina is not just about physical exhaustion, it encompasses other things and having infinite labeled is about having an inexhaustible source, which Gojo has. He can get physically exhausted, no one is disagreeing with that.

Stamina is not just about physical exhaustion, it encompasses other things and having infinite labeled is about having an inexhaustible source, which Gojo has. He can get physically exhausted, no one is disagreeing with that.
The different traits covered under this characteristic in this wiki include;
  • Energy exertion: Meaning, for how long characters can continue to exert themselves and fight, potentially even without food, water, or rest, bordering on Self-Sustenance at times. Some characters can continue to fight for hours at a time, and extreme cases can fight for much longer without stopping - days, weeks, months, years, even centuries in some cases. Some fights may be harder and more strenuous than others, however, so these can't always be directly compared.
    • For example, Thor waged a war for 2 years without food or sleep.
  • Pain tolerance: How much pain a character can endure, and how well they can persevere and continue to function through said pain.
  • Injury tolerance: How much actual damage a character can withstand and continue to act in spite of it. It is common in fiction to see characters continue to fight despite grievous injuries, such as broken or missing limbs, heavy blood loss, and organ damage. Extreme cases may resemble Type 2 Immortality, with characters temporarily pushing on through injuries that should have killed them. However, as long as an injury remains lethal, it is not actually Type 2 Immortality.
    • For example, Lancer and other Servants with Battle Continuation can temporarily keep fighting even after taking lethal injuries such as being stabbed through the heart or, in some cases, being decapitated.
While Infinite stamina is concerned with energy exertion rather than pain and injury tolerance, the character must also be able to indefinitely exert themselves which means they cannot be worn down overtime and exhausted.

While Infinite stamina is concerned with energy exertion rather than pain and injury tolerance, the character must also be able to indefinitely exert themselves which means they cannot be worn down overtime and exhausted.
No. It talks about how long one can fight, and if they can go without nutrients or sleep for long times and also that some fights can be more strenuous, all you're really showing is that Gojo was becoming physically exhausted after fighting four opponents, and doing a domain, a strenuous fight for him. This isn't seen during Sukuna's fight, it's not a reflection of his stamina overall which is what the stamina section is about.

I'm 99% sure that "inexhaustible" is hyperbole because Six Eyes makes it seem like his Cursed Energy is inexhaustible, not that it is literally inexhaustible but whatever
Nah its described as him using cursed energy to an infinitesimal degree close to zero meaning he can't normally run out of it cuz of how its used up.

Nah its described as him using cursed energy to an infinitesimal degree close to zero meaning he can't normally run out of it cuz of how its used up.
Yeah, I get that, but the statement also could imply that it could get expended, if under the most extreme of circumstances

Gojo was becoming physically exhausted after fighting four opponents, and doing a domain, a strenuous fight for him. This isn't seen during Sukuna's fight, it's not a reflection of his stamina overall which is what the stamina section is about.
Tha-that's literally an anti-feat for Infinite stamina.

I'm fine with "Superhuman physically, Virtually Infinite Cursed Energy"

Its not high efficiency, its efficiency so great he can not run out of it because it's usage is rendered close to zero at an infinitesimal degree. Yuta says he can't run out of it as well.

Stamina page should really be updated cuz Superhuman just does not fit what Gojo is doing with his energy.

I believe this wording can work. It is constantly hammered in that Gojo never runs out of cursed energy, even in his fight with Sukuna, the problem isn't him running low on amount but that his output is getting worse and worse due to him not being good at healing his brain.

I believe this wording can work. It is constantly hammered in that Gojo never runs out of cursed energy, even in his fight with Sukuna, the problem isn't him running low on amount but that his output is getting worse and worse due to him not being good at healing his brain.
Could I apply it?

There's not a majority of votes in favor for it.
Gonna need more staff opinions or changing some minds first
How many is needed for something like this?

I took Abaddon's suggestion for separation as agreement but I guess it was not it. Who else could I ask?
Why not just do a physical stamina and a cursed energy stamina and separate it?

That's why its for the energy, not his overall stamina.
What's the point?
Stamina is for how long you can fight and endure (pain, fatigue e.t.c.)
Take the tentails for example, it was stated to have immeasurable chakra and can fight for months non stop and it is still just Superhuman stamina, simply because we do not know if it can fight indefinitely.
Gojo use of CE means he cannot exhaust it before it is replenished since he uses a very small amount. His CE is not infinite.
There is no need to unnecessarily complicate things.

What's the point?
Stamina is for how long you can fight and endure (pain, fatigue e.t.c.)
Take the tentails for example, it was stated to have immeasurable chakra and can fight for months non stop and it is still just Superhuman stamina, simply because we do not know if it can fight indefinitely.
Gojo use of CE means he cannot exhaust it before it is replenished since he uses a very small amount. His CE is not infinite.
There is no need to unnecessarily complicate things.
It seems you guys are ignoring things more. Gojo's energy source is inexhaustible because its use is always to an infinitesimal point close to zero. Yuta says he can not run out, that is inexhaustible.

Idk if the stamina page needs change but just superhuman does not fit.

It seems you guys are ignoring things more. Gojo's energy source is inexhaustible because its use is always to an infinitesimal point close to zero. Yuta says he can not run out, that is inexhaustible.

Idk if the stamina page needs change but just superhuman does not fit.
Is his CE infinite? No
Can he fight infinitely? No

What exactly will be the point of trying to complicate things? Infinite Stamina is for whether you can fight indefinitely or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back