• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Where's the explanation for Limited on hax? I usually put limited when the ability is limited in its use like hwb or Yuji's soul attacks.
HWB only works for domains nothing else and it's verse specific so limited works fine in that case.
In my opinion, the bio manip that goes with soul manip could be limited since it's specifically decreasing Sukuna's control over Megumi's body so it's kinda under specific circumstances
I agree with this. Yuji should get Solid soul manipulation but that can wait I need some more context from the manga.

Isnt gojo like so strong that he only loses to True Power Sukuna
A lot of people think Gojo pre prison realm loses to 15F Sukuna
I get some special grades together, a prison realm and get that boi sealed lmaoo
That's assuming there's civilians around to act as meat shields cause otherwise
is-hollow-purple-his-maximum-v0-ulw7cqrcv3qb1.jpg

That's assuming there's civilians around to act as meat shields cause otherwise
Dodge, Regenerate or sacrifice on that boi and jump him again. Binding Vow if you must.

Listen get Hakari, Kenjaku, and maybe Yuki and the results are gonna look dire for Gojo.

Bro 20F Sukuna thought that if HP hit him at close range he would be done, there is no regenerating from that shit
I think you forgot a few things about that
8jl8bx.jpg

not only is sukuna not aware that he got smacked by a 200% purple he flat out says that he can't tank it cuse he "isn't in perfect shape"

sukuna could legit take a 100% purple head on if at full power

It'll **** him up, but kill? nah.

Bro 20F Sukuna thought that if HP hit him at close range he would be done, there is no regenerating from that shit
I think you forgot a few things about that
8jl8bx.jpg

not only is sukuna not aware that he got smacked by a 200% purple he flat out says that he can't tank it cuse he "isn't in perfect shape"

sukuna could legit take a 100% purple head on if at full power

It'll **** him up, but kill? nah.
HR is literally alive even without being in perfect safe 😭

Not sure if anyone ever tried to calc it so I just went ahead and tried my hand at it.

Gojo's amped purple (7-C)
could you also do a calc for vaporization (partial at the very least) since purple has been shown to vaporize what ever it touched
and we can see in the remains of shinjuku 2 little things

2024-03-18_161045.png
2024-03-18_161313.png

the effects we see in shinjuka (with it not only being a steaming pile of nothing for the vast majoirty of it) is very similar to how GeGe drew the destruction caused by sukuna's fire arrow which we know for a fact did vaporize that chunk of shibuya
2024-03-18_161212.png
2024-03-18_161159.png

and the anime makes it more clear that this way of drawing earth is Gege's way of representing scorched earth
2024-03-18_161632.png

plus you know hollow purple has shown time and time again to burn things down to nothing so having an end for vaporization should be considered at the very least from just that alone.

could you also do a calc for vaporization (partial at the very least) since purple has been shown to vaporize what ever it touched
and we can see in the remains of shinjuku 2 little things

2024-03-18_161045.png
2024-03-18_161313.png

the effects we see in shinjuka (with it not only being a steaming pile of nothing for the vast majoirty of it) is very similar to how GeGe drew the destruction caused by sukuna's fire arrow which we know for a fact did vaporize that chunk of shibuya
2024-03-18_161212.png
2024-03-18_161159.png

and the anime makes it more clear that this way of drawing earth is Gege's way of representing scorched earth
2024-03-18_161632.png

plus you know hollow purple has shown time and time again to burn things down to nothing so having an end for vaporization should be considered at the very least from just that alone.
Eh while I get your point, the destruction of purple still had a lot of debris left over from the buildings unlike in Shibuya which is why frag is better to use imo

I can see the SG sorcerers taking out Gojo if prepped and Gojo gets tactically jumped tbh
I mean if we take them at their best could happen.

Have kenny/geto get out a curse with a domain and have it insta domain Gojo which will lead gojo to counter domain it after which point the special grades will have just the right amount of time to have yuta jump in and use his domain and jacobs ladder gojo which takes care of his CT meaning no domain, red, blue or infinity but it will still be a stugle since JL won't actually kill gojo and he is well beyond the rest of SG in stats so they have to jumo him and be as relentless as they can with yuki being the main damage dealer with her mass manip. Although even with all of this there is still a chance gojo just beats them all to death.

Jujutsu Kaisen.
Peak
Hakari simply regenerates.
No he wouldn't Unlimited Void would just paralysise pumping information in his brain until he dies
He's talking about killing him. I said give them the prison realm and they can win it.
PR alone isnt gonna cut it, he still needs multiple special grades to act as meat shields and most importantly people around so that Gojo wont insta kill them all with any big moves

I mean if we take them at their best could happen.

Have kenny/geto get out a curse with a domain and have it insta domain Gojo which will lead gojo to counter domain it after which point the special grades will have just the right amount of time to have yuta jump in and use his domain and jacobs ladder gojo which takes care of his CT meaning no domain, red, blue or infinity but it will still be a stugle since JL won't actually kill gojo and he is well beyond the rest of SG in stats so they have to jumo him and be as relentless as they can with yuki being the main damage dealer with her mass manip. Although even with all of this there is still a chance gojo just beats them all to death.
Ganesha Curse might be able to seal away Gojo's CT?

I actually think the current Sukuna fight is a pretty good representation of what Gojo getting jumped by the SGs would look like.

Yuta, Hakari, Maki, Kashimo and Yuji are all at or near SG sorcerer levels of power yet even with a whole month of prep as well as multiple other characters acting as supports and cannon fodder, they've still been pressed and almost completely wiped out by a beyond belief nerfed Sukuna and his hoe that Gojo oneshot

In this scenario there is no merger plan, good or evil, just the desire to jump Gojo.

Higuruma to confiscate his technique, then JP Hakari and Domain Yuta (who can exclude Hakari from the sure hit) should be able to do something.

Imagine JP Hakari and Yuta jumping a CT-less Gojo inside Yuta's domain. All with Kenjaku and Takaba on standby. Maki ready to strike too.

Yeah the more I think, Gojo is NOT soloing lmfao.

Back