• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

We don't get statements for getting stronger. Sorcerer can improve with CE reinforcements but we don't have any statement for Maki. Sukuna never comments that she gotten stronger than before.

Infact she got dog walked by weaker version of Sukuna. There is no good feats to even carry her this arc. Sukuna was only excited because of the fact she lacks CE. She isn't getting any ratings for sure.
I mean she is getting some decent speed feats, with her being able to avade dismantles that have been fired off already and all

Oh and I do think she is fighting a stronger sukuna than the one she fought in 215 since that was 10% and less of 15F sukuna while she is facing a sukuna who is at 20F (true form) who himself is at like 30ish precent right now

Also, I don't think Yuta having bad control of CE efficiency would be any inconsistency. He has Boundless CE, which is common in fictional characters. It's just carried out by that and not caring about efficiency.
Nothing shows it though.

They trained over a month it's not hard to say Yuta's CE efficiency in CG was shit.

For Current Arc Yuta no comments until future chapters comes out
But it wasn't? He rct'ed several serious wounds and kept it pushing. He already knew rct last year.

Because he was rushing the healing instead of taking his time to heal? If he gets some time, he would heal the wounds perfectly. CE efficiency has nothing to do with healing. I'm talking about who would run out of storage faster and who will not when using RCT.
??? If he's rushing it that means he's not good at doing rct on the fly that's a showing of bad efficiency.

I mean, If Im fighting a guy who uses a flaming sword while many others have that sword and there's not anything special about his sword I would say flaming swords are a problem
But many don't have RCT in cg? At most 5 or 6 did and even then in the context we're talking about is a fight where no one else had rct.

To be honest I think this is one of those "wait and see what Gege pulls" scenarios. For all we know she could have spent the timeskip in that sumo hyperbolic time chamber getting stronger for ages. Or maybe once you reach full HR you just peak, only getting worse through "rust" like Toji.
A training arc showing us wouldve been very useful

Nothing shows it though.
Getting drained because of normal injuries instead of life threatening injuries does shows that
But it wasn't? He rct'ed several serious wounds and kept it pushing. He already knew rct last year.
What serious wounds? Yeah I know he knows about RCT. I'm talking about him using less CE to give more efficiency.
??? If he's rushing it that means he's not good at doing rct on the fly that's a showing of bad efficiency.
You are again arguing for who has better healing not that who has better efficiency in using CE for Healing also Yuta got carried away by Ui Ui and Rika to Shoko while Yuji is only getting assistance from Choso and healing himself. If you really want to talk about good healing feats.

I mean she is getting some decent speed feats, with her being able to avade dismantles that have been fired off already and all

Oh and I do think she is fighting a stronger sukuna than the one she fought in 215 since that was 10% and less of 15F sukuna while she is facing a sukuna who is at 20F (true form) who himself is at like 30ish precent right now
I do believe Sukuna is physically stronger than Megumi vessel currently. Still Sukuna is Weakened to unknown extent where his dismantle is not even able to deal critical damage to Ino. Dismantle shouldn't be any less than his physical strength. So I think he was nerfed to inbetween Grade 1 to special grade level.

Getting drained because of normal injuries instead of life threatening injuries does shows that
What serious wounds? Yeah I know he knows about RCT. I'm talking about him using less CE to give more efficiency.
He had his stomach opened up? and he had giant holes opened on his shoulders. If any human had those they'd die without medic support.

You are again arguing for who has better healing not that who has better efficiency in using CE for Healing also Yuta got carried away by Ui Ui and Rika to Shoko while Yuji is only getting assistance from Choso and healing himself. If you really want to talk about good healing feats.
What does better healing mean if not efficiency? Yuji struggles with healing internal damage continuously, Yuta was healing numerous injuries just like Yuji yet we don't see Yuta have this problem and be so real Yuta got hit by an attack that killed Gojo, ofc he's the one who got carried away.

He had his stomach opened up? and he had giant holes opened on his shoulders. If any human had those they'd die without medic support.
Can you share the scan which you are referring?
What does better healing mean if not efficiency? Yuji struggles with healing internal damage continuously, Yuta was healing numerous injuries just like Yuji yet we don't see Yuta have this problem and be so real Yuta got hit by an attack that killed Gojo, ofc he's the one who got carried away.
Where did Yuta healed something on this calibre?
6-HII_f8UZFpGRk-m.jpg
5-7qu6VCfAmMytN-m.jpg

3-DqXNlVNJUi-8W-m.jpg

Yuji got complemented by Sukuna for his RCT while Yuta never did.
Send the scans for Yuta healing something more or same level damage as Yuji we can continue that. Yuta being alive after world slash? What that has anything to do with RCT efficiency did he alive because he can use RCT? Can you share the scans for that. Otherwise you are just bringing unrelated arguments here.

Yuji also got hit by same attack and he Regenerated on his own instead of carried by away so that Shoko can heal him
16-bp3lhOm6Lv1K1-m.jpg

If you Zoom it you can see smoke coming behind Yujis back.
5-n_sOtyf2hoGX2-m.jpg

Yeah that was weird. There’s no way Yuta would run out of CE just from taking damage, healing and fighting for a bit.

In one moment Ryu says hitting Yuta is like hitting a massive water tank, and a few pages later he says Yuta ran out of CE.

I don’t think it means his efficiency is bad. Yuta is a prodigy and a genius beyond everyone else in the JJ High. It’s just another **** up from Gege.
Gege needed an excuse to show the five minute man mode.

Why wait? We already saw that he still sucks ass at it, we have Yuji there to make the comparison and he still has a skill issue
It's implied Shoko's RCT > Yuta's (Not directly though)
Yuta used his RCT on Yuji & Sukuna has information from Kenjaku and Megumi body. So he knows more less about Yuta's RCT. Still he thinks Injured Sorcerers are treated by Shoko instead of Yuta.

Yuji healing his critical wounds is indeed implied to be superior RCT than Yuta.

Can you share the scan which you are referring?
Where did Yuta healed something on this calibre?
0175-014.png
0175-015.png

Really doesn't mean anything and he didn't compliment Yuji, he's complimenting Yuta's domain control there.

Yuji also got hit by same attack and he Regenerated on his own instead of carried by away so that Shoko can heal him
0252-007.png
0252-008.png

Very clearly didn't regenerate properly from that hit. And why are we acting like Yuta didn't just expand his domain which uses up majority of ones ce? Of course he's getting carried away rather than Yuji.

I wouldn't say the damage is as big as this but Yuta took a cleave on his head and healed. And it's more dangerous and lethal since it targets the brain.
It's stated his slashes are weakened also Brain damage can only be treated on small level we don't see both are saying anything about damage reaching brain. It's just looks like outer shell got Damaged by weakened Cleave.
7-2RJVWmoqiKLNj-m.jpg
8-OFWFaH_kcOfIe-m.jpg

Also destroying stomach already cuts off CE output. They shouldn't be able to use RCT after that. Only JP Hakari due to passive RCT, Sukuna may be due to his skills and Yuji are the only one who pulled it off

It's implied Shoko's RCT > Yuta's (Not directly though)
Yuta used his RCT on Yuji & Sukuna has information from Kenjaku and Megumi body. So he knows more less about Yuta's RCT. Still he thinks Injured Sorcerers are treated by Shoko instead of Yuta.

Yuji healing his critical wounds is indeed implied to be superior RCT than Yuta.
About that, I remember seeing somewhere Greg said Yuta, Shoko and Sukuna are the only ones who can heal lost limbs and shit on others so dunno about that, also the fact that Shoko isn't a fighter but Yuta is makes it pretty easy to see why sukuna thinks Shoko is the one healing while Yuta is probably going to jump him at any moment (which is what happens moments later)

But yeah, Yu/ta sucks ass at healing himself and probably sucks ass at healing others too. Gregory really did his ass dirty and nerfed him back to back non stop.

Yuji >>>>

This is one of the lethal injuries for humans, but it's still not as close to Yuji's. As I mentioned earlier, scans showed that Yuji's right half of the body, along with his heart, was completely cleaved off, and the damage even went through him, visible from the back.
0252-007.png
0252-008.png

Very clearly didn't regenerate properly from that hit. And why are we acting like Yuta didn't just expand his domain which uses up majority of ones ce? Of course he's getting carried away rather than Yuji.
The majority of CE consumption due to DE isn't an issue when he was already wearing the ring; he could have connected to Rika and gotten unlimited CE, which he couldn't do. Also, Rika was active, in other words, Yuta's CE was still active. Shikigami would disappear if the user dies. So arguments of Yuta lacking CE are just excuses.

About that, I remember seeing somewhere Greg said Yuta, Shoko and Sukuna are the only ones who can heal lost limbs and shit on others so dunno about that, also the fact that Shoko isn't a fighter but Yuta is makes it pretty easy to see why sukuna thinks Shoko is the one healing while Yuta is probably going to jump him at any moment (which is what happens moments later)

But yeah, Yu/ta sucks ass at healing himself and probably sucks ass at healing others too. Gregory really did his ass dirty and nerfed him back to back non stop.

Yuji >>>>
Honestly Gege should just release another Fanbook regarding all of characters abilities.

If Itadori can really switch souls with others how would this be useful in the current scenario?

I saw some people saying that Itadori will change with Kusakabe and fight Sukuna, but I don’t think it makes much sense.

Itadori is much stronger physically than Kusakabe, can weaken Sukuna with his attacks, has Blood Manipulation and RCT.

The only logical reason would be that Itadori needs to use Kusakabe’s anti-domain shenanigans but this would also imply that he doesn’t have any way to counter a Domain which would be dumb imo.

Back