• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

i’m sorry but i won’t go any further

Yuta doesn’t have bad efficiency. He’s arguably one of the best to do it.

That’s all.

My apologies for interrupting, but my question about whether the recent changes to JK pages should be reverted needs to be dealt with before you all continue. 🙏

However, against the Cockroach Curse, he sustained few injuries and was already depleted of CE. This indicates a low level of CE efficiency, especially considering how quickly he ran out of CE with only one or two uses of RCT.
a few injuries

I love how you’re actively trying to be vague about what those injuries are. What also gave you the idea that Yuta was bottoming out? That only state he was 2 chapters later.

I love how you’re actively trying to be vague about what those injuries are.
All I remember Yuta sustaining two injuries at best before he connected to Fully Manifested Rika. If you have some other injuries feel free to state that.
  • Ryu's granite blast damaged him
  • Cockroach curse damaging his shoulder is another injuries
Also "one or two" is just a manner of speaking not literally. I mentioned few injuries for a reason. Not everything to be serious & nitpicking about certain words. LMAO.

Okay. So what should we do about this situation then? Can you verify if the edits seem fine please?
You can revert them. I haven’t applied changes to Yuji Itadori because his profile is a bit messy. The rest was edited before following my thread so their edits are straight up vandalism.

All I remember Yuta sustaining two injuries at best before he connected to Fully Manifested Rika. If you have some other injuries feel free to state that.
  • Ryu's granite blast damaged him
  • Cockroach curse damaging his shoulder is another injuries
Also "one or two" is just a manner of speaking not literally. I mentioned few injuries for a reason. Not everything to be serious & nitpicking about certain words. LMAO.
I don’t trust you all that much to have an honest interpretation of Yuta, so I’m honestly calling bullshit on this entire comment.

He got hit by Kuro once, then in the stomach, then he used RCT on himself and then outputted it.

Uro then made a space explosion, and a small scuffle.

Then Ryu fires a massive gb.

Ryu and Yuta shoulder clash, and he bleeds from his mouth, then he loses a couple fingers, then gets hit by Uro’s Thin Ice Breaker.

Two injuries out of a 6+ chapter arc, lol ok.

Yes it is. Ryu’s comment is a general thing. RCT consumed a lot of energy and that’s no different for someone like Yuta.

Your conclusion is stupid.
"Your conclusion is stupid and headcanon but my conclusion which is basically Gege didn't do this right is smarter"

RCT consumes double the amount of CE generally, however, Ryu was specifically talking about Yuta’s RCT, "his RCT is a problem but it eats a lot of CE"
You can't prove that it's stupid when your argument is that basically accusing Gege and trying to get into his intents which is far more headcanon.
Did you willingly choose to ignore the fact that Ryu says that after their big moves? Not to mention his prior fight literally had roaches burst from his insides.

He’s up against someone who completely bypasses your guard, meaning his reinforcement is useless, and GB just hits that hard. Ryu’s AP and durability is still within the top 10-15. We literally saw Yuta get his head cleaved open, RCT it, keep fighting. That net of dismantles Sukuna used that would’ve killed them both? Healed through it. Dunno where you got the idea a special grade sorcerer has poor cursed energy efficiency.
Did you willingly choose to ignore the discussion and decide to jump on that post? I already noted that Yuta took heavy damage from the cockroach, took a Granite blast twice, and got struck by Uro’s special move, Or should we start to quote every post we wrote in each new message in every discussion?

RCT's inefficiency does not mean he can't heal, I have no clue what your point here is or what are you proving with those things, he can heal but it will make him run out of CE quickly, he's inefficient with RCT, I think Yuta can heal missing parts, still he's inefficient, there's a difference between RCT output and CE efficiency.

Yuta has been a special grade since he was introduced and he didn't know how to manipulate his CE properly as he was getting faster and faster against Geto, and you are saying that to become a special grade you gotta be amazing in CE efficiency, you can't prove this.

I don’t trust you all that much to have an honest interpretation of Yuta, so I’m honestly calling bullshit on this entire comment.

He got hit by Kuro once, then in the stomach, then he used RCT on himself and then outputted it.

Ryu and Yuta shoulder clash, and he bleeds from his mouth, then he loses a couple fingers, then gets hit by Uro’s Thin Ice Breaker.

So Yuta injured in every occasion and survived due to RCT not due to his durability? Fine

Typical injuries within Heian sorcerer fights. Dude's just not him.

RCT consumes double the amount of CE generally, however, Ryu was specifically talking about Yuta’s RCT, "his RCT is a problem but it eats a lot of CE"
I think he is saying his rct as in him having rct is a problem, cause you know it heals them. And Ryu seems to think RCT just consumes a lot of ce overall since he thought healing an arm is a big feat.

So Yuta injured in every occasion and survived due to RCT not due to his durability? Fine
Both, I don’t see why it has to be one or the other. The attacks aren’t slipping through his entire body like butter so.

Did you willingly choose to ignore the discussion and decide to jump on that post? I already noted that Yuta took heavy damage from the cockroach, took a Granite blast twice, and got struck by Uro’s special move, Or should we start to quote every post we wrote in each new message in every discussion?
No, I didn’t, the fact that you noted it that, and still have this stance is whats egregious. We understand that Yuta is taking extremely grievous attacks, which requires a lot more to heal, that’s not a matter of efficiency, that’s just a matter of them actually doing that much damage, to require that much healing. Barring Gojo, Sukuna, and Hakari, if Yuta with ad much ce as he does bottoms out twice in Sendai, then literally every other character would too, given how much more he has.

RCT's inefficiency does not mean he can't heal, I have no clue what your point here is or what are you proving with those things, he can heal but it will make him run out of CE quickly, he's inefficient with RCT, I think Yuta can heal missing parts, still he's inefficient, there's a difference between RCT output and CE efficiency.
Refer to earlier point.

Yuta has been a special grade since he was introduced and he didn't know how to manipulate his CE properly as he was getting faster and faster against Geto, and you are saying that to become a special grade you gotta be amazing in CE efficiency, you can't prove this.
This is a fairly disingenuous point considering he was designated that because of Rika, and even with the Geto fight, he still has poor efficiency due to breaking his sword, and couldn’t use Rika properly, per Geto’s words. Also, the topic was current Yuta, I don’t know why you willingly chose to scrutinize his younger and weaker self.

I don't remember any other occasions besides the cockroach curse damaging Yuta's shoulder that could be life-threatening? I'm not even sure if that's life threatening enough. So, normally, if he has good efficiency, he wouldn't be running out so soon during his confrontation in CG.

In Yuji's case, he sustained four life-threatening injuries as he stated, but to be honest, he clearly has two life-threatening injuries when we look at how Sukuna cleaved his heart out. It doesn't seem like he's running out of CE anytime soon. He only went down the fifth time when the world slash hit him and split him up. As far as I see, we still don't get any statement for him running out of CE.

Again this is about CE efficiency in using RCT not about Yuji falling down because he failed to heal one part of his body.

IMG_6121.jpg

I don't remember any other occasions besides the cockroach curse damaging Yuta's shoulder that could be life-threatening? I'm not even sure if that's life threatening enough. So, normally, if he has good efficiency, he wouldn't be running out so soon during his confrontation in CG.
Him and Sukuna are the only ones who can use pos outside their body. I think it would be abnormal and not consistent with the narrative of Yuta's status in the society.

In Yuji's case, he sustained four life-threatening injuries as he stated, but to be honest, he clearly has two life-threatening injuries when we look at how Sukuna cleaved his heart out. It doesn't seem like he's running out of CE anytime soon. He only went down the fifth time when the world slash hit him and split him up. As far as I see, we still don't get any statement for him running out of CE.
Yeah I mean its been a month, he likely got better ce control. I wanna make sure ya understand my thing was during the cg it seemed Yuta's reserves weren't consistent with the narrative of him having bottomless ce.

Again this is about CE efficiency in using RCT not about Yuji falling down because he failed to heal one part of his body.
The fact Yuji did that shows his efficiency isn't good lmao

I think he is saying his rct as in him having rct is a problem, cause you know it heals them. And Ryu seems to think RCT just consumes a lot of ce overall since he thought healing an arm is a big feat.
Wouldn't it be worded as "RCT is a problem..itc" rather than wording it as Yuta's RCT is a problem...itc?
No, I didn’t, the fact that you noted it that, and still have this stance is whats egregious. We understand that Yuta is taking extremely grievous attacks, which requires a lot more to heal, that’s not a matter of efficiency, that’s just a matter of them actually doing that much damage, to require that much healing. Barring Gojo, Sukuna, and Hakari, if Yuta with ad much ce as he does bottoms out twice in Sendai, then literally every other character would too, given how much more he has.
And I'm saying that for someone who has this amount of CE, if he was good in effieciency; he would've been in a better condition
And after some rereading it's not only a matter of RCT really, it seems like Yuta is just using CE for everything since his body physique is weak, which is also a negative point because he would be using much more CE than other fighters, for example Yuji Todo and Hakari seem to be strong even without CE, Yuta says he's on the weak side but he tries to compensate by using CE, which is probably another reason for why he ran out of CE in Sendai quickly, he's just like HR but HR for CE without body strength, which isn't good
Refer to earlier point.
Tag the post
This is a fairly disingenuous point considering he was designated that because of Rika, and even with the Geto fight, he still has poor efficiency due to breaking his sword, and couldn’t use Rika properly, per Geto’s words. Also, the topic was current Yuta, I don’t know why you willingly chose to scrutinize his younger and weaker self.
I didn't say "his efficiency was bad in jjk0 so his efficiency is bad now"

I was replying to you when you said sth along those lines "idk where and how comes a special grade can be inefficient"

If you're just accepting that you can become a special grade without being amazing CE efficiency then you proved my point

Him and Sukuna are the only ones who can use pos outside their body. I think it would be abnormal and not consistent with the narrative of Yuta's status in the society.
Shoko can do that.
Also, I don't think Yuta having bad control of CE efficiency would be any inconsistency. He has Boundless CE, which is common in fictional characters. It's just carried out by that and not caring about efficiency.
Yeah I mean its been a month, he likely got better ce control. I wanna make sure ya understand my thing was during the cg it seemed Yuta's reserves weren't consistent with the narrative of him having bottomless ce.
They trained over a month it's not hard to say Yuta's CE efficiency in CG was shit.

For Current Arc Yuta no comments until future chapters comes out
The fact Yuji did that shows his efficiency isn't good lmao
Because he was rushing the healing instead of taking his time to heal? If he gets some time, he would heal the wounds perfectly. CE efficiency has nothing to do with healing. I'm talking about who would run out of storage faster and who will not when using RCT.

Wouldn't it be worded as "RCT is a problem..itc" rather than wording it as Yuta's RCT is a problem...itc?
No? If I'm fighting a guy and he's got a flaming sword I'd say "his flaming sword is a problem" not "flaming sword is problem"

SO we are saying Maki > Toji post 1 month right? Because Toji glazers are leaching off her rn
There's really nothing saying Maki got stronger or faster. She's fighting a heavily weakened Sukuna and doing bad at it.

SO we are saying Maki > Toji post 1 month right? Because Toji glazers are leaching off her rn
We don't get statements for getting stronger. Sorcerer can improve with CE reinforcements but we don't have any statement for Maki. Sukuna never comments that she gotten stronger than before.

Infact she got dog walked by weaker version of Sukuna. There is no good feats to even carry her this arc. Sukuna was only excited because of the fact she lacks CE. She isn't getting any ratings for sure.

No? If I'm fighting a guy and he's got a flaming sword I'd say "his flaming sword is a problem" not "flaming sword is problem"
I mean, If Im fighting a guy who uses a flaming sword while many others have that sword and there's not anything special about his sword I would say flaming swords are a problem

But for it varies from someone to another like domains , I would say his flaming sword is a problem

To be honest I think this is one of those "wait and see what Gege pulls" scenarios. For all we know she could have spent the timeskip in that sumo hyperbolic time chamber getting stronger for ages. Or maybe once you reach full HR you just peak, only getting worse through "rust" like Toji.

Back