• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Think its safe to say Maki didn't grow from that one month time skip. Getting blitzed by a weakened Sukuna that Yuta and Yuji was swapping with is crazy
cap. Maki just ain't it. And going more serious while more weakened doesn't do anything. I won't even bring up how much Maki's senses should be helping her here and she still isn't keeping up
He's trying harder, she was the one who interested him/brought him to ecstasy, he was finally forced a role upon and he hit a black flash right after

He's trying harder, she was the one who interested him/brought him to ecstasy, he was finally forced a role upon and he hit a black flash right after

Yeah you can tell that this Sukuna is more brute than before and it’s actually trying.

The Sukuna who fought Yuta and Yuji was also weakened and was holding back.

The Sukuna who fought Maki is further weakened but is not holding back anymore.

If y’all really think Sukuna wasn’t going to ragdoll Yuta and Yuji if they were facing him in this state…

Yeah that's fine, BF requires more concentration, he deems Maki more interesting and wants to prove Jujutsu > strength, still doesn't mean Maki is above Yuta and Yuji. And ya seem to forget Maki's got ridiculous senses aiding her in her fights, yet she still can't keep up with Sukuna, a Sukuna who is constantly having to keep his heart beating and had his soul damaged.

Didn't Ino of all people take a dismantle without much damage from that Sukuna?
His output is low and there’s no holding back that can save him from that.

Still, the holding back thing, as of now, was clearly about stats.

If this Sukuna overpowered Maki, then he’s doing the same with Yuta and Yuji.

If this Sukuna blitzed Maki, then he’s doing the same with Yuta and Yuji.

That's for BF which needs more concentration. Also he was excited because of his idea of jujutsu vs Physically gifted.
She still lacks statement and feats to compare her to Yuta and Shinjuku Yuji.

Yuji Knee strike harmed a stronger version of Sukuna face
3-DqXNlVNJUi-8W-m.jpg

Sukuna had to gamble against Yuta and Yuji. Not to mention Yuji was holding down stronger version of Sukuna alongside Rika
6-CdjRfhlTXcUpZ-m.jpg

Just because Maki made weaker version of Sukuna get serious because of she going against his ideals doesn't mean she is stronger than either of them.

Honestly if Maki was sent in with Hig instead I think the fight would have been much more dire for Sukuna at this point. Hig should've been held back and Ino, Yuji, and Kusakabe just be the ones who go in.

Binding Vows for Sukuna: Changes the entire flow of the manga and no one could've seen it coming
Binding Vows for Gojo: Wouldnt be good story, its just not in character, maybe Gege forgot.

Jujutsu: :cautious:

When I pushed for Maki to be low 7-C everyone was against it. I won't forget that thread :cautious: "wait for her shinjuku feats"
her feats in question:
0253-013.png

Also please tell me what is going on here???
0253-018.png
0253-005.png
0198-013.png

And if its this then Gege really said "watch this Maki"
0249-010.png

Wait is it just me or does it seem that Maki blocked the blackflash?
More looks like she caught his wrist and the shockwave might have been what sent her flying. Her healing is probably gonna come in handy here and the fact she resist ce so she may join the fight soon again

Considering Toji took a red and didn't have any broken bone, if Maki caught that punch with her hand Im sure shes fine

Edit: Speaking about Toji, the anime showed it as if Toji used the inverted spear to nullify red, he also later said he needs to have good timing to block red with the spear, so this example might not be good enough for Maki

I mean jujutsu is about imagination and broadening the interpretation of CTs so if he could imagine doing that with his CT, it would work

I mean, shouldn't DA work effectively against cursed tools as well? they have CTs so that CT will flow in the empty domain and its possible that Sukuna used it there, cant really tell because as Kashimo said, Sukuna can switch between CT and DA really fast

Back