• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It's implied Shoko's RCT > Yuta's (Not directly though)
Yuta used his RCT on Yuji & Sukuna has information from Kenjaku and Megumi body. So he knows more less about Yuta's RCT. Still he thinks Injured Sorcerers are treated by Shoko instead of Yuta.

Yuji healing his critical wounds is indeed implied to be superior RCT than Yuta.
This is not a good argument 😭
Why would a main fighter for Jujutsu High sit back and be on healing duty when they have someone whose whole bag is healing?
Its just the most logical conclusion to believe they took them all to Shoko, seeing as she was also the one who healed Angel etc etc
Yuji didn't have anything Jujutsu wise before the timeskip. But afterwards he could use RCT, that's a big thing for Sukuna to note.
He was already well aware of Yuta's use of RCT when he killed and resurrected Yuji in the same blow.

This is not a good argument 😭

Why would a main fighter for Jujutsu High sit back and be on healing duty when they have someone whose whole bag is healing?
While I agree with you to some extent, why would he think only Shoko is healing the others from their camp when he knows Yuta is not fighting on the front lines yet? Also, from what I see, Sukuna implies that Reverse Cursed Technique required to heal Yuji's wounds needs a big skill and shoko doesn't even have RCT on his or Gojo's level. Do you know that? Because Yuji's heart was ripped apart and one side of his body was cleaved. Do you see him mentioning any other characters RCT is capable of doing that? Why didn't he say Shoko doesn't even have Yuta's level of RCT?
Its just the most logical conclusion to believe they took them all to Shoko, seeing as she was also the one who healed Angel etc etc
Why would Sukuna know Angel got healed by Shoko not Yuta?
Yuji didn't have anything Jujutsu wise before the timeskip. But afterwards he could use RCT, that's a big thing for Sukuna to note.
This is false. Yuji's soul punches were actually doing the work on Sukuna. Sukuna has no reason to believe Yuji's RCT is the only good thing there. Why does RCT matter to Sukuna when it's a defensive thing?
He was already well aware of Yuta's use of RCT when he killed and resurrected Yuji in the same blow.
He already knows Yuji has RCT, as it was mentioned 2 chapters previously; there is no reason to repeat that. What are you even trying to say? He knows both have RCT, but he only talks about Yuji, which indicates that Sukuna thinks more highly of Yuji's RCT than Yuta's. That is my argument.

Kashimo is not that guy

A part of me wants to chalk it up to a lack of knowledge. I mean, Kashimo lived 100s of years before the present day would have no access to any of this info at all and I doubt the average person would just know that.

Then the overpowering part of me is "I'm not mad Gege, I'm just disappointed!"

Enough time has passed; Design wise, True Form Sukuna > Meguna and Yujikuna
dexphDV.png

Back