• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I can't wait to see the reactions of TikTokers when that scene gets animated and instead of Hakari dancing to Brazillian Phonk, he is just posing to the cheesiest Romcom music
Don't worry we will see this music by mappa
sukuna-specialz.gif

Sounds awesome but I don't want to put any more potential pressure and constraints on the animators when they already have enough of a workload, you know what I mean? If it's guaranteed that the real workers like the idea and are fine w/it, I am down!

Also, does anyone know where Gege said he consulted a scientist or Dr. Stone's author about the lightning? Like was it in an interview, a statement he posted etc.

Been quite a minute since I've read that whole fight; got the volume of it last Saturday so I can look that over. I'm assuming it's like a note at the end of the chapter?
Yeah its a note at the end of the chapter.
It's pachinko game called Private Pure Love Train with a theme called "Admiring You," the Brazillian phonk never stood a chance 😭
wMeObkj.png
Nah We'd Get the Song.

Yeah its a note at the end of the chapter.
This might cause more solutions or problems to scaling, depending on how it's taken.

Also, just remembered a poll on how Sukuna loses:

1) U.S. Military comes in for an assist (won't do much but they'd be a good distraction)
2) Yuji gets the last finger and gets another technique
3) Megumi regains enough control for someone to get a fatality

Any thoughts?

Also, just remembered a poll on how Sukuna loses:
1) U.S. Military comes in for an assist (won't do much but they'd be a good distraction)
2) Yuji gets the last finger and gets another technique
3) Megumi regains enough control for someone to get a fatality

Any thoughts?
I think everyone dies, and only Yuji will be alive somehow. Gege gives small foreshadowing, so I believe Kusakabe's words about curses on the verge of death having more effect, like everyone cursing, give some amp to Yuji as the final guy who is alive and gets some power-up. Sukuna goes on and kills every other player, activates Merger, and fights it. Sukuna might get weakened from that fight, leaving Yuji to make a surprise attack and take him out.

I know this shit ain't happening just my thoughts. I don't see anyone in current main cast surviving without any asspull or plot armour.

Yuta haters are embarrassed cuz they didnt invest in him first.
When he uses any of Kenjaku's CTs dont come over here
When he shows us how much he improved dont come over here
When he goes blow for blow with Sukuna dont come over here
Stay on that side

Yuta haters are embarrassed cuz they didnt invest in him first.
When he uses any of Kenjaku's CTs dont come over here
When he shows us how much he improved dont come over here
When he goes blow for blow with Sukuna dont come over here
Stay on that side
If Yuta has a million haters, I'm one of them.
If Yuta has 5 haters, I'm one of them.
If Yuta has 1 hater, that hater is me.
If Yuta has 0 haters, I am dead.
If the entire world is for Yuta then I am against the entire world.
'Till my last breath I'll hate Yuta.

I'm gonna be that guy and say this before next Chapter comes out. But this looks like same form what Kashimo fans did during chapter 237 because Kashimo made Sukuna transform into his true form.

I'm not saying Yuta gets packed up same way. Just saying it's gonna be funny if he does and this form gonna turn into one hell of a funny meme.

Anyway Yuta memes are just Lobotomy Kaisen effects. A week break fandom is just going nuts.

Back