• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Can't we forget about characters like Gojo and talk about Itadori? Because he is no longer the same as before, he has a perfect sword in his hand from Higuruma, and in his fight with Sukuna, he uses the reverse cursed technique and surprises Sukuna. Although he has not received any reverse curse technique training, the fact that he does this through observations is a sign of his development.
Not too mention, he's been taking Sukuna's slashes and punches rather well. If that doesn't qualify as special grade, I don't know what does at this point!

ill leave that to gege to cook.

but if i were to offer one of the theories, so far it seems like Shoko + Utahime combo and Shoko doing a binding vow might help. and they don't need to create new limbs per say. just connect the other half which is quite possible to do.
also the ce flow isn't really disrupted, u can still use ce as long as you have a left over. Yuki is a primary example to this. but you can't produce more ce if you don't have the gut in shape or connected... APPARENTLY.

but anyways let gege cook.
1) I don't think Gege will throw the series away like this. Gojo has gotten enough attention, now it's the other characters' turn.

2) Shoko couldn't even revive Itadori with the binding oath. The binding oath is not that functional and is something very different.

3) His stomach is punctured so his CE is leaking out. Even with CE flow the head cannot produce enough RCT and RCT can only heal minor injuries

Who do you guys is more likely to come back into the story: Nobara, Gojo, or Todo?
Todo won't come back, his arm was broken and he retired

If I remember correctly, while Gege even said Gojoya was dead in his interview, he didn't say anything about Nobara. And I don't think Nobara will die due to such small wounds. Since they even saved Maki, whose body was completely burned, they also saved Nobara.

Nobody is coming back
images

Who do you guys is more likely to come back into the story: Nobara, Gojo, or Todo?
Gojo had perfect ending for him. If he comes back it would be dumb writting.

Not to mention Sukuna was using Yuji as reference to speak injured Sorcerers were sent to Shoko to heal. Because Yuji's stomach was healed Sukuna didn't know about Yuji's RCT later he corrects himself Yuji has RCT. People misunderstanding Gojo is under that injured Sorcerers list while previous panel states Corpse of Gojo was teleported away.

Honestly
Nobara is the best bet of the three.

Todo served his narrative purpose, and more importantly had the best final moment of the three, no one feels real burnt on what last we saw of Todo

Gojo would just be poor narrativly as he not only had a proper send up with his conversation with all of his dead friends but it once again puts the series in the position of Gojo is the safety net which JJK has spent its entire time interrogating and getting rid of. Also, Gege just doesn't seem the type to give him that freedom.

Nobara has the most potential to both shift the narrative for the likes of the audience and not undo any stakes. Plus it can remove one of the weirdest spots of uncertanty that Gege left in the series.

Edit: Name correctiom

Last edited:
1) I don't think Gege will throw the series away like this. Gojo has gotten enough attention, now it's the other characters' turn.

2) Shoko couldn't even revive Itadori with the binding oath. The binding oath is not that functional and is something very different.

3) His stomach is punctured so his CE is leaking out. Even with CE flow the head cannot produce enough RCT and RCT can only heal minor injuries
1. Idk how you think this is throwing away the series. It isnt. It has also been planned for a long time now going by foreshadowing.

2. Huh? Because they thought he was dead. And Yuji isn't Shoko's closest friend. also u can still use binding vow to possibly sacrifice something in return for the revival of somebody.

3. doesn't apply to gojo's level of ce efficiency and control. but idc about this

I thought we agreed to remove Yuki's Black hole from Gojos profile. Why TF it's still in there?
and Yuki's Black Hole[20])
Why TF Gojos durability is Small city level because of exchanging blows with Sukuna inside his domain? Also I'm pretty sure tanking purple doesn't scale to durability feat as it did more damage than what normal durability feat does.
Can anyone tell me what abilities of Sukuna Gojo didn't know when Gojo's POV always shows him having complete information on Ten shadows (except Maho's spins). I feel like people just like to give whatever bullshit they want for their favourite character.
Instead of putting some headcanons it would have been better to add Gojo pulling out Unlimited HP on Sukuna by deceiving Sukuna or hitting Sukuna with Red inside his domain and in chapter 232 using the terrain to swing it from behind. That would be better.
  • During his battle with Sukuna, Satoru proved superior in hand-to-hand combat and showcased great tactical intellect, consistently prevailing every time his opponent pressured him despite Sukuna having knowledge of his abilities while vice versa was not true, making the most of limited attack options to slow Mahoraga's adaptation, thus keeping the King of Curses on the backfoot during the latter half of their fight. He was hailed by Sukuna as magnificent not only for his power, but also his skill and mastery, with the King of Curses stating "he'll never forget him for as long as he lives."

Why TF Gojos durability is Small city level because of exchanging blows with Sukuna inside his domain? Also I'm pretty sure tanking purple doesn't scale to durability feat as it did more damage than what normal durability feat does.
Having a separate rating for Cursed Energy Reinforcement is dumb because every sorcerer's dura feats are listed with CE Reinforcement in mind and both of Sukuna's arms being blown off by it should mean he shouldn't scale to it 😭

I thought we agreed to remove Yuki's Black hole from Gojos profile. Why TF it's still in there?
Staff opinion was fine with it
Because exchanging blows with a Low 7-B guy grants you that? That's just Newton's law
Can anyone tell me what abilities of Sukuna Gojo didn't know when Gojo's POV always shows him having complete information on Ten shadows (except Maho's spins). I feel like people just like to give whatever bullshit they want for their favourite character.
Instead of putting some headcanons it would have been better to add Gojo pulling out Unlimited HP on Sukuna by deceiving Sukuna or hitting Sukuna with Red inside his domain and in chapter 232 using the terrain to swing it from behind. That would be better.
Dismantle, Malevolent Shrine, Domain Amplification

Staff opinion was fine with it
@LIFE_OF_KING who added that already agreed to remove it in your CRT and which staff agreed to keep that headcanon not to mention Yuki CT Bypasses Concepts it's not stated her CT can't bypass infinity.
Because exchanging blows with a Low 7-B guy grants you that? That's just Newton's law
Show me where Sukuna is physically rated as L7-B
Dismantle, Malevolent Shrine, Domain Amplification
One month time skip cough cough
Yuji cough cough 😷
Domain amplification was already used in Shibuya arc by other characters by your logic Sukuna didn't know Gojo had SD , flowing blossom and he didn't know Gojo can replenish his CT or his compressed domain.
I find it funny how you added DA while ignoring Gojos Arsenal's Sukuna didn't know

Having a separate rating for Cursed Energy Reinforcement is dumb because every sorcerer's dura feats are listed with CE Reinforcement in mind and both of Sukuna's arms being blown off by it should mean he shouldn't scale to it 😭
Yeah thought so Durability feats are something scaled based on small damage.
It's cuz he endured Red while amped by Malevolent Shrine. It's already made note of on Gojo's profile at least
Read what's written above. Even if we scale Sukuna to red that would be Durability of Sukuna not Gojo.
No one else but Yuji could have known about Malevolent Shrine
We literally see Gojo asking what happened in Shibuya and other things and they were preparing to fight Sukuna. it's out of character for Yuji to not giving information on Sukuna to Gojo
Also in chapter 225 it's implied all characters already know about Sukuna's Open domain they didn't believed it that's all
And Gojo didn't know Sukuna could use it
Domain amplification was already used in Shibuya arc by other characters by your logic Sukuna didn't know Gojo had SD , flowing blossom and he didn't know Gojo can replenish his CT or his compressed domain.
I find it funny how you added DA while ignoring Gojos Arsenal's Sukuna didn't know
Read again. If we go by your logic still what's written in the explanation is wrong as Sukuna was lacking information on the things I stated above.

Yeah thought so Durability feats are something scaled based on small damage.

Read what's written above. Even if we scale Sukuna to red that would be Durability of Sukuna not Gojo.
This is only in Domain Expansion anyway. And ofc he would have Low 7-B dura cuz he can draw blood from a guy amped to a level at which he can endure a Low 7-B attack. That's just Newton's third law

Back